GameRush Deals Thread- $0.99 Retro Games and other new deals!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sj41

CAGiversary!
ALL INFO AND DEALS FOR GAMERUSH

I would like to thank Wshakspear for telling CAG and me about GameRush. You've really helped me out on deals. Thanks!

Many questions should be answered here. :) I'll add new things soon, so if you ask good questions and people give good answers, I'll add it to this and it will hopefully help out others.

GAMERUSH WEBSITE

This should have alot of stuff so please just search around the website before asking questions.

www.gamerush.com

CURRENT DEALS

Buy 1 used game, get 1 used game half off.

Buy one BLOCKBUSTER Pre-owned Game at regular price and get one BLOCKBUSTER Pre-owned Game of equal or lesser value for 50% off the regular price! Offer valid on all titles and formats labeled as Pre-owned Games and Previously Owned Games for a limited time at participating stores while supplies last. Price and selection may vary by location and quantities are limited. Offer not valid on previously rented movies, sale items or in conjunction with any other discount or offer. Discount taken at register and will be applied towards lowest price games(s). Customer responsible for applicable taxes. Limit 2 per title per customer per day. Maximum of 20 Pre-owned games per customer per day.

Pre-order a new game for $34.99 or less when you trade 2 games

Offer expires 03/14/2005. Trade 2 games and receive standard trade value plus get any pre-order game priced $49.99 or less for $34.99 plus tax. Traded titles valid on PS2, XBOX, GCUBE, GBA, NDS formats and 2004 or 2K4 sports games or newer. Not valid on the game Freestyle Street Soccer, mini games, wrestling games or any 2003 or 2K3 or older sports games. Discount valid in the same transaction as games traded. Standard trade value may be used in same or different transaction as pre-order. Offer not valid on DVDs, previously rented movies, pre-owned games or sale items or in conjunction with any other discount or offer. Offer not valid on collector’s edition or limited edition pre-order games. Full pre-order amount must be paid in full at time of pre-order. Discount taken at register. Member responsible for applicable taxes. Available at participating stores while supplies last. Subject to trading terms and conditions, see trading brochure for complete details. Games traded without pre-order will receive standard trade value only.

$0.99 Retro Games!

All Dreamcast, Snes, Genesis, and Nes games are $0.99. Games available depend on which store you go to. Games may not be marked as $0.99, but they will ring up that price. Trade in value of all games on these systems is now $0.25.

Buy two PS1 games, get 1 PS1 game free.

Valid on NEW PS1 games only.

Buy 5 PS1 Games for $20!

Buy any 5 used PS1 games for $20. Not anything else to add for now.

PAST DEALS

Buy 2 used games, get a used game for free.

Buy any 2 used games and get a game, of equal or lesser value to the lowest price of the 2 games, free.

All New Games and Preorders $29.99 when you Trade 3 Games

Offer expires 1/31/2005. Trade 3 games and receive standard trade value plus get any new release or pre-order game priced $49.99 or less for $29.99 plus tax. Traded titles valid on PS2, XBOX, GCUBE, GBA, NDS formats and 2004 or 2K4 sports games or newer. Not valid on the game Freestyle Street Soccer, mini games, wrestling games or any 2003 or 2K3 sports games or older.

Trade any 3 PS1, PS2, GCN, XBox, or GBA games, get any used game for $10.

Similar to the trade 2 get a game for $9.99 but will now be 3 trades and includes PS1 games.

Buy the game of the week and get $10 off your purchase, plus a coupon for 1 free game rental.

12/7 – 12/13: Prince of Persia 2 (Available on PS2 and XBOX)

12/14 – 12/20: Killzone (Available on PS2)

12/21 – 12/27: Ghost Recon 2 - (Available on PS2 and XBOX)

Come back to see new featured games every week through January 4!

Trade in 2 games, get a "hot games of 2004" for half off.

Most were crappy games so it wasn't a very good deal.

Get an extra 50% trade-in credit on select contollers, memory cards and remotes!

Valid for GameCube, Xbox, and PS2 accessories only.

Buy 1 used game, get 1 used game 50% off.

This has been going on at normal BlockBusters and GameRushes for a very long time and will now be replaced by Buy 2 used games, get a used game for free.

Trade in 1 game, get a new game for $29.99!

This was only available in newer locations but was available when GameRush first started out as well.

Trade 3 or more games and get an EXTRA $5 PER GAME!

Offer valid on PS2, Xbox, GameCube, or GBA formats. Extra $3 for playstation trades. 10 trades per transaction. One transaction per day.

Preorder games for $29.99 when you trade in 2 games!

Get $20 off any prorder game of $49.99. Traded titles must be on PS2, Xbox, GameCube, or GBA. Not valid on collectors or limited edition games.

trade in 2 games and get any used game for $9.99

some of the greatest deals that I've ever gotten; long lived

trade in 3 games and get any used game for $4.99

short lived

trade in 1 game and get any new game for $29.99

short lived but is back again in new GameRush locations.

trade in 1 game and get any new game for $39.99

sort of still going, but your store has to have the coupons for it

TRADE

Trading Formats: Playstation 2, Playstation, XBOX, Nintendo Gamecube, Nintendo 64, GameBoy, GameBoy Advance, GameBoy Color, Sega Dreamcast, Sega Genesis, SNES, NES.

Thanks Zon27.

As of 01/25/05.

$35
Mech Assault 2
Mercenaries
Resident Evil 4
Star Wars KOTOR 2
The Getaway: Black Monday

$30
Def Jam Fight for NY
Fable
Goldeneye: RA
Grand Theft Auto SA
Halo 2
Killzone
Metal Gear Solid 3
Mortal Kombat Deception
Pikmin 2
Star Wars Battlefront
The Punisher
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005
THUG 2

$25
DBZ Budokai 3
NFL Street 2
Suikoden IV
Ghost Recon 2
Urbz
X-men Legends

$20
Spiderman 2 (ds)
Super Mario 64 (ds)
Tiger Woods 2005 (ds)
Urbz (ds)
Virtua Quest

$18
Conflict Vietnam
Fullmetal Alchemist
Jak III
Ratchet & Clank UYA

$12
Legend of Zelda MC

$8
Kingdom Hearts (ps2)
Need for Speed Underground
Outlaw Golf 2
Sega Classics Collection
Super Mario Sunshine
World Championship Poker

Thanks video_gamer324.

This is a general range of what GameRush will give you for the game you're trading in. Obviously not all games will be like this, but it should be close.

They Sell/They Buy
$1.99 / $.25
$2.99 / $.50
$4.99 / $1.00
$6.99 / $1.50
$9.99 / $3.00
$12.99 / $5.00
$14.99 / $7.00
$16.99 / $8.00
$19.99 / $10.00
$22.99 / $12.00
$24.99 / $13.00-$15.00
$26.99 / $17.00
$29.99 / $18.00
$32.99 / $20.00
$34.99 / $21.00-$22.00
$39.99-$44.99 / $22.00-$35.00

OTHER INFO

They also have coupons in magazines for great deals, so be sure to check EGM, GamePro, and several other magazines.

GameRush is starting to expand, so check the store locator every once in awhile to see if one is coming to an area near you. :)

All BlockBuster's should now accept trades, so the trade in prices for BB and GR should be similar, but normal BBs will not always have the deals that GameRush has.

GameRush accepts game trades without case and instructions and the games can be in poor condition depending on the employee.

You must have a BB account and sign a trade agreement to trade at GameRush.

Please be careful if you scam GameRush (by flipping games) since they do have the abillity to bann you from all GameRush locations if they want to.

OTHER GAMERUSH THREADS

Deals thread #4: www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=45872&start=0

Deals thread #3: www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=41216

Deals thread #2: www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=33791&start=0

Deals thread #1: www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15967&start=1940

Trade Value thread: www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20412&start=0

[quote name='m2845']I had a $432.00 credit at GR and used most of it this morning on the following.

PSP $250
NFL Street PSP $$30.00
NBA Street PSP $30.00
Spiderman 2 PSP $30.00
MVP Baseball PSP $30.00
The Punisher XBOX $50.00[/quote]

The Punisher has awefull reviews, I bought it and immedietly took it back before opening it. The good news was I bought it using the 3 / 29.99 deal and after returning it ended up with a 53$ credit on my account.

[quote name='ksuwild25']Can a Gamerush employee look to see if GR have the following preorders in their system and at what price?

Xbox

Jade Empire: Limited Edition
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory: Limited Edition
Phantom Dust
Resonance
Cold Fear

PS2

Resident Evil Outbreak 2

Normally I can have the GR employee help me by looking in their system, but lately they have been saying they won't bother looking in their system if it's not on the list they have. Any help would be great. Thanks.[/quote]

Jade Empire: Limited Edition - $49.99
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory: Limited Edition - L.E. not in system yet
Phantom Dust - $29.99 WTF?!!
Resonance - ?
Cold Fear - $49.99

PS2

Resident Evil Outbreak 2 - $49.99

[quote name='spin03']going to go preorder a psp. i hope most games will only be 40 bucks.[/quote]

I suggest you do it quick because most GR stores are only pre-ordering 10 PSP system at the most. After that, Good Luck!!

I'm actually really confused at what just happened at my GameRush. I came in to check my preorders and change my Conker preorder since it's being delayed so much. I'm also really excited about Rainbow Six Lockdown (since I'm just now getting back in to Rainbow Six 3 Black Arrow).

So I wanted to cancel my Conker preorder and have that go to my RS4 preorder. Now, I really don't think that I came anywhere close to paying off my Conker preorder. I thought I had only payed off less than $20 of it. I asked him how much of my Conker was paid for, and he said he couldn't tell. He said he will just assume that all of it was paid for.

I ended up getting my RS4 preorder paid off completely after cancelling my Conker preorder. I just really don't hink I fully paid for it. I'm wondering if GR employees can tell how much of a preorder is paid for if the customer isn't actually buying the game, but instead cancelling the preorder.

I also got Star Wars Rogue Leader Rogue Squadron 2 (GC) for $10, and got Classic NES Series - Ice Climbers (GBA) for $3.50 after the BOGO half off. :)

I wish I preordered Star Fox Assault during that preorder ordeal, trade 2 get 20 dollars off a preorder... ah how I miss getting games for 30 dollars in credit...

Any good promotions that would help me get Star Fox Assault for cheap? I know it's on the main page of this topic, but I'm in a rush.

Nevermind, I figured it out, I plan to preorder Star Fox Assault and the Zelda GCN game, the only problem is, I have no games I want to trade in.

[quote name='Nephets']I wish I preordered Star Fox Assault during that preorder ordeal, trade 2 get 20 dollars off a preorder... ah how I miss getting games for 30 dollars in credit...

Any good promotions that would help me get Star Fox Assault for cheap? I know it's on the main page of this topic, but I'm in a rush.

Nevermind, I figured it out, I plan to preorder Star Fox Assault and the Zelda GCN game, the only problem is, I have no games I want to trade in.[/quote]I'm glad you found you're answer, but the quickest way would definitely be to just check the front page. Unless it takes 20 minutes to load one page. :wink:

Lol, yeah, but I thought I had to leave the house when I asked, so, when I came back I thought I could have an answer quickly, but, plans changed. :p

[quote name='sj41']I'm actually really confused at what just happened at my GameRush. I came in to check my preorders and change my Conker preorder since it's being delayed so much. I'm also really excited about Rainbow Six Lockdown (since I'm just now getting back in to Rainbow Six 3 Black Arrow).

So I wanted to cancel my Conker preorder and have that go to my RS4 preorder. Now, I really don't think that I came anywhere close to paying off my Conker preorder. I thought I had only payed off less than $20 of it. I asked him how much of my Conker was paid for, and he said he couldn't tell. He said he will just assume that all of it was paid for.

I ended up getting my RS4 preorder paid off completely after cancelling my Conker preorder. I just really don't hink I fully paid for it. I'm wondering if GR employees can tell how much of a preorder is paid for if the customer isn't actually buying the game, but instead cancelling the preorder.

I also got Star Wars Rogue Leader Rogue Squadron 2 (GC) for $10, and got Classic NES Series - Ice Climbers (GBA) for $3.50 after the BOGO half off. :)[/quote]

I wondered about this too. When I went to pick up my PoP Warrior Within preorder back when it came out, I was pretty sure I didn't have it paid off. When the lady asked if I paid it off or not, I said I wasn't sure so she just handed me the game anyways. Whenever I pick up my preorders the GR employee always gives me a receipt with the game title and a $0.00 by it, so I don't know if there is a way of telling how much you have paid. Other times I have walked in and would say I was there to pick up a preordered game and the GR employee would hand me the game and print off a receipt w/o really checking the computer, they would just ask if I had it paid off or not.

Placed my preorder for a PSP at the Lomita, CA store. I traded in Punisher for Xbox for $25 and put down another $25. I was the first to preorder, so there are 9 more left at the Lomita Store.

Also headed up to the one on Crenshaw and Lomita blvd, and got the following:

Aladdin Genesis .99
Space Invaders SNES .99
Eternal Champions Genesis .99
Brave Fencer Musashi PS1 6.99(it's bit beat up, but it plays)

[quote name='jboy'][quote name='ksuwild25']Can a Gamerush employee look to see if GR have the following preorders in their system and at what price?

Xbox

Jade Empire: Limited Edition
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory: Limited Edition
Phantom Dust
Resonance
Cold Fear

PS2

Resident Evil Outbreak 2

Normally I can have the GR employee help me by looking in their system, but lately they have been saying they won't bother looking in their system if it's not on the list they have. Any help would be great. Thanks.[/quote]

Jade Empire: Limited Edition - $49.99
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory: Limited Edition - L.E. not in system yet
Phantom Dust - $29.99 WTF?!!
Resonance - ?
Cold Fear - $49.99

PS2

Resident Evil Outbreak 2 - $49.99[/quote]

Thanks alot man! I'm pretty sure EB has Phantom Dust preorder for $19.99, but I would rather pay the extra $10 GR credit then forking over an actual $20. Besides buying Resident Evil 4 at Gamestop, I can't remember the last time I spent actual cash on video games.

Just PO'd TimeSplitters: Future Perfect (GC)! Can't believe it either. The list they had, she said it was old. But TS:FP (GC) was in their computer.

The other day this week, I tried to PO it at the other GR, but no luck, so I ended up PO'ing The New Zelda (my ass!). I knew I should've checked the other GR before trading in anything. You think they'd let me take the receipt from the GR where I PO'd Zelda and take it to the other GR (TS:FP pre-order) and have them PO TS:FP there, again. Probably not right? Thanks for any info.

Maybe the guy didn't spell it right? It is spelt TimeSplitters, I'm pretty sure. So, maybe when I'm in there again like next Tuesday, I'll ask him or if it's in the computer yet.

La Pucelle Tactics = $25
Unreal 2 The Awakening (Xbox) = $10
NBA Street 1 (GC) = $5

Anyone know what THUG 1 (GC) gets? Thanks.

Classic games for 0.99 do ring Buy 1 get one half price. Just ask them to scan them with the code.

_______In addition to Maracas from 2 days ago I got Dreamcast Arcade stick today from the same store for $2.99 as well.

Pic :arrow:

[quote name='Trakan']I can't believe I didn't make this a sticky. It is now.[/quote]This thread's just so great, it has to be a sticky. :wink: Thanks for stickifying it.

Can anybody help me out with a Forza preorder? Ive got Battlefront (xbox) I want to trade off but there are no trade in deals at our BBusters here (and I doubt they ll even see a copy of Forza) PM me if you are willing to help a CAGer out.

Does anyone have any suggestions for games that give a decent return in GR credit after buying them from another store? Like does Gran Turismo 3 still give $7?

[quote name='Wshakspear']Ewwwww!!! Were all sticky! Thanks Trakan Tag Tourney![/quote]STICKY WAFFLES

Well, I've pretty much ended my search. After a lot of driving (and gas used up), here's what I scored in the KC area (new items since last post are in BLUE):

DC:
Sydney 2000
Shenmue
RE: Code Veronica
Plasma Sword

SNES:
Vegas Stakes
Super Off Road
Super R-Type
Paperboy 2
Family Fued
Top Gear 2
Eye of the Beholder
Cybernator
Legend of Zelda: LTTP
Side Pocket
Blackthorne
Axelay
Thunder Spirits
Darius Twin
Earth Defense Force
Strike Gunner STG
Donkey Kong Country 3
Super Empire Strikes Back
Firepower 3000
Monopoly
Raiden Trad
Gunforce
Imperium
Sparkster
Aladdin

NES:
Rush N Attack
Pro Wrestling
Legendary Wings
Bayou Billy
Ring King
Heavy Barrel

Genesis:
Gunstar Heroes (I now have an extra copy so let me know if anyone wants to trade)
Hard Drivin
Air Buster
Aero the Acrobat
Steel Talons
Road Rash 2
Tail Spin
Zombies Ate My Neighbors
Crossfire

Gaiares
Vectorman
Landstalker
Strider 2
World of Illusion with Mickey Mouse
Lost Vikings
Road Rash 3
Comix Zone
Mickey's Ultimate Challenge
Ecco: Tides of Time
Risk
Trouble Shooter
Virtua Racing
Lightning Force
James Pond and the Aquatic Games

PS1:
Lunar:Silver Star Story Complete $6.99(Discs only and small surface scratches but I've been meaning to pick this one up)
Klonoa:Door To Phantomile $3.50 (B1G1 50% off)(Disc only with minor scratches)
Persona: Revalations $6.99
Legend of Dragoon $3.50 (B1G1 50% off)

FYI for anyone looking for SNES controllers, they are now scanning in at $3.99. I was tempted to wait for another price cut but instead picked up a couple that I saw were in really good condition. I didn't want to take a chance of them not being there later (my cheapness is starting to get the best of me). Now I just need to find me a Dreamcast that looks like it is in great condition.

[quote name='masha']Classic games for 0.99 do ring Buy 1 get one half price. Just ask them to scan them with the code.

_______In addition to Maracas from 2 days ago I got Dreamcast Arcade stick today from the same store for $2.99 as well.

Pic :arrow: [/quote] Wow, did they add more? It seems like that store is giving the Dreamcast a lot of love.

[quote name='Prustaq']Does anyone have any suggestions for games that give a decent return in GR credit after buying them from another store? Like does Gran Turismo 3 still give $7?[/quote]

Well someone just posted Xbox Unreal II is getting $10 at Gamerush...a lot of TRUs have them for less than that (6.48 at mine). Unreal II is something of a lucky mascot at Gamerush, as a few months ago Circuit City were clearing them out at 9.99 when Gamerush was giving 25 for it.

rperez1025 they had Arcade stick 2 days ago. I just didn't pick it up. I'm done too. Don't know if I can list everything :D Sorting and cleaning time.

Snes

Space Football
Super Mario world
Power Instinct
Srike Gunner STG
SkyBlazer
PaparBoy2
RunSaber
Soldiers of Fortune
Top Gear
Home Alone 2 (complete)

Genesis

Double Dragon
Sword of Vermilion
3 Ninjas Kick Back
Clue
LandStalker
Heavy Nova
Sorcerer's Kingdom
Dick Tracy
Fun N Games
Bubsy
Streets of rage 2 (Not fo resale copy)
Wonder Boy
Street Fighter II
Golden Axe
CyberBall
Risk
X-Men
X-Men 2
Primal Rage (complete)
Vectorman 1 and 2 (complete)
Other crap :D

DC (all complete)

Shenmue
Crazy taxi
Jet Grind Radio

[quote name='dinovelvet'][quote name='Prustaq']Does anyone have any suggestions for games that give a decent return in GR credit after buying them from another store? Like does Gran Turismo 3 still give $7?[/quote]

Well someone just posted Xbox Unreal II is getting $10 at Gamerush...a lot of TRUs have them for less than that (6.48 at mine). Unreal II is something of a lucky mascot at Gamerush, as a few months ago Circuit City were clearing them out at 9.99 when Gamerush was giving 25 for it.[/quote]
do you have to have them scan the game to get it for 6.48?

Yay for having the GR thread finally stickied! We're quite a group. :p

But, that's awesome, I wish my store had a DC arcade stick, seeing as half of my DC collection are fighting games.

I'll check at the Town East store for some PO DC stuff next time I go out. So, 2.99 is the price for all old accessories?

[quote name='Nephets']Yay for having the GR thread finally stickied! We're quite a group. :p

But, that's awesome, I wish my store had a DC arcade stick, seeing as half of my DC collection are fighting games.

I'll check at the Town East store for some PO DC stuff next time I go out. So, 2.99 is the price for all old accessories?[/quote]

Yup $2.99, and consoles $9.99.

[quote name='Trakan']I can't believe I didn't make this a sticky. It is now.[/quote]

LOL, i spent a few minutes searching for this thread before i realized it was made into a sticky! great idea trakan! :p

[quote name='spin03'][quote name='dinovelvet'][quote name='Prustaq']Does anyone have any suggestions for games that give a decent return in GR credit after buying them from another store? Like does Gran Turismo 3 still give $7?[/quote]

Well someone just posted Xbox Unreal II is getting $10 at Gamerush...a lot of TRUs have them for less than that (6.48 at mine). Unreal II is something of a lucky mascot at Gamerush, as a few months ago Circuit City were clearing them out at 9.99 when Gamerush was giving 25 for it.[/quote]
do you have to have them scan the game to get it for 6.48?[/quote]

TRU prices are all YMMV. Several people in the TRU thread have reported picking up Unreal II for less than 10, but it varies from store to store. Yes get them to scan it, the shelf price tag may be outdated.

Well, I'll have to see if my store has any Genesis games today ( I doubt it)....I have a free rental coupon that expires today, so I'm going to rent something.

I still have to FIND the genesis thoguh ;)

In Cleveland, I went to 2 GR stores and they have already sold out of there PSP pre-orders. I was able to pick up Mutant League Football and Desert Strike for the Sega Genesis.

I went to GR today and found a DC. I t was marked 19.99 but rang up 9.99 so I got it. Didn't get any games since all they had were sports games, but I'll probably go back and pick at least one up to make sure the system works ok. I don't really know anything about the DC, so I was wondering if anyone could recommend any games. Preferably games that aren't too hard to find and cheap.

I tried to preorder a PSP at my GR just few minutes ago but it was a no go. I provided the part number that was posted here a couple of pages ago (thank you very much!) and the manager looked it up then called another GR and they spoke and came up with that they believed it was just a placeholder part number because the price that came up was $399 and he knows the PSP will be $250. I tried to tell him that PSP's have been preordered already at other GR's blah,blah,blah.... at least the guy was very nice and cool about the whole thing. Said that I'd be the first one he'd let know when it's available because I seem to be the only one that gives him this kind of cool info! I didn't tell him where I get the info though! haha CAG rules

[quote name='eraser813']I tried to preorder a PSP at my GR just few minutes ago but it was a no go. I provided the part number that was posted here a couple of pages ago (thank you very much!) and the manager looked it up then called another GR and they spoke and came up with that they believed it was just a placeholder part number because the price that came up was $399 and he knows the PSP will be $250. I tried to tell him that PSP's have been preordered already at other GR's blah,blah,blah.... at least the guy was very nice and cool about the whole thing. Said that I'd be the first one he'd let know when it's available because I seem to be the only one that gives him this kind of cool info! I didn't tell him where I get the info though! haha CAG rules[/quote]

I think they were clowning you! The PSP part number is #989160 and it will come up as $399.99. The price in there system will not change until March 24, the day it comes out. The price of the DS system also changed (lowered) at GR on the Sunday that it came out. Because pre-orders are at a limit of 5 per GR, the manager might have been trying to trick you so that his freinds or co-workers can pre-order them. I would go back there and insist that he let you pre-order one so that you are locked in as a pre-order in there system. Remember, ounce they are all pre-sold , you are out of luck!!

Now stop reading this and go pre-order one!!!!

[quote name='sevdustflyer']Say sj41 what exactly is going on in your new avatar[/quote]It's one of WSB's avatars with added laser beams!

I went to a different GameRush (the second closest one to me) and I only picked up 4 games for DreamCast for $0.99 each.

World Series baseball 2K1
NBA 2K1
Star Wars Episode 1 Racer
Expendable

I didn't see any DreamCasts sadly, but they did have a SNES. It was marked $29.99, but is it cheaper? I might have to order a DC system off of EB's website for $20. :( EB also has 1st party controllers for
$3 each, so I might get 3 controllers with it.

From the voicemails I've received from both my district manager and the game territory specialist employees are not allowed to pre-order the psp. In practice I highly doubt they'll enforce but theyseem prettyserious.

If anyone lives in OKC come pre-order at NW 50th and Macarthur. Alll 5 sales open as of tonight.

Well, all my games I got for 99 cents works, except for Pirates of Dark Water, I'll exchange it and get a complete copy of Donald Duck Quackshot instead. :D

Loved that game as a kid, no harm in getting a complete copy.

Anybody else have any problems with the games they got?

[quote name='sj41']I only picked up 4 games for DreamCast for $0.99 each.

World Series baseball 2K1[/quote]

Take that back/throw it away. That is one of the worst baseball videogames ever made. You can't control the fielding! 2K2 is a good game, play that instead (I've seen it green-tagged at TRU).

Traded in Metal Gear Solid 3 (PS2 obviously) for $30 today. So you can still raid those KB Toys for extra copies! I have a feeling the trade value will drop this Tuesday though, as they had TONS of used copies of it on the shelves at $44.99.

In the previous gamerush topic I told a story of a starfox game that i got that was packed to the rim with dirt on the bottom of the cartridge. But I took my entire haul including the starfox game and grabbed a bottle of rubbing alcohol and some q-tips. I went to town on the games cleaned the conntector part and every single one works great.

:cool: The trade in two worked on Digital Devil Saga even though it's $55. Also of note Fable is back up to $35.
Picked up Kings Field II, Wipeout XL, Jumping Flash(disc only), and Warhawk for 13 and change.

[quote name='Zennousha']:cool: The trade in two worked on Digital Devil Saga even though it's $55. Also of note Fable is back up to $35.[/quote]I have the latest trade in prices sheet and it says Fable is worth $30. Did you actually trade a copy in?

I'll try and type up some of the trade in prices later, but I really don't have enough time right now. :(

EDIT- And baseball 2K1 got a 4.9 from GameSpot. I looked at the back of the box and it looked good is why I had gotten it.

Here's a nice diamond in the rough for you guys to find in the PS1 section:

Tiger Woods 99

South Park pilot
The Spirit of Christmas. Uncut, Uncensored. Best version out there.

This file is only present in the first production run of 100,000 games; MPEG-1 or VideoCD software is required for playback. Place the game disc in the PC-compatible CD-ROM drive and open the "Zzdummy.dat" file to view the original "Spirit Of Christmas" pilot to the South Park series.

yeah, that middle bit was copied and pasted, but i remember finding it years ago when i worked at a rental shop

[quote name='ksuwild25']There was one last dreamcast at the GR where I got mine if anyone was interested.[/quote]What store was that at? I really want a DreamCast, and it would be great to get it for $10. :)

Picked up Killer Instinct for .99 and 5 ps1 games for $20 I got

Star Ocean 2nd Story (complete/mint)
Eggs of Steel (Atlus Game complete)
Tecmo's Deception III (Complete)
Final Fantasy VII GH (Complete)
Final Fantasy VIII non GH (missing instructions)

Thinking of doing the trade 2 get a pre-order for $35 dollars. What games are best to use, crappy cheap games, or newer games? You get more money w/ the newer games, but would it be better to trade some crappy $5 dollar CC games? Does anyone know the value of these:?
XBOX
Need for Speed Underground 2
Burnout 3
Mortal Kombat Deception (Still getting $30?)
Also are instructions and case needed for trade? Thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back