Feedback
367 (100%)
There's the list.

5i2a4Cy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe I'll get:

Need for Speed Run
Need for Speed Shift
Spec Ops the Line (Enjoyed the digital one enough to own a physical copy.)
Gears of War 3 (Might have this already in the backlog.)
Gears of War Judgment (Same as GOW 3.)

Alternates:
Alien: Colonial Marines (For the lol factor.)
Yaiba Ninja Gaiden Z
Not sure if GoW 3 and Judgment was free at some point, as I have them digitally. I think I still have a code for 3 that hasn't been used.

Not sure if GoW 3 and Judgment was free at some point, as I have them digitally. I think I still have a code for 3 that hasn't been used.
Yes they both were. All 4 Gears games for 360 have been part of GwG at this point.

The codes are usually pretty cheap too.

but does it play off disc or have to install? Do u have to be connected to the Internet to install?
My knowledge of it is limited, I only know of it being on the disc from a collector I'm subbed to on YouTube. I just did a quick search and according to a few gentlemen over at N4G, it is playable from the disc.

Here is a bit more info:

Q: How do you redeem the free copy of Bioshock that comes with Bioshock Infinite on PS3?

A: It's on disc you need to install it 11.3GB takes about an hour. You also need to have the Infinite disc in your system in order to play it, can't install then just eject the disc.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bioshock/comments/1ct2ir/how_do_you_redeem_the_free_copy_of_bioshock_that/

You have to install it. It's basically like Assassin's Creed Revelation w/ Assassin's Creed 1.

It doesn't require internet. If you want to play Bioshock, the Infinite Disc needs to be in the PS3.

I found a few minor "boomerangs"  - All prices are based on Powerup Rewards Pro prices - The 4 for $20 translates to 4 for $18 for Pro members so that's $4.50 a game. As of this posting all values are accurate but subject to change and these are the credit value prices and not the cash value prices.

Skate 2  (360) trades for $6.60 Pro

NFS The Run (360) trades for $5.50 Pro

Destiny (XB1) trades for $5.50 Pro

There are 2 almost break even games:

Thief (PS4) trades for $4.40 Pro

Skate 2 (PS3) trades for $4.40 Pro

Assuming that Golf Club is an error as they are only available on PS4 & XB1 and not 360 & PS3 as listed - if you are able to get either of these 2 games then the PS4 will trade for $13.75 Pro and the XB1 trades for $8.80 Pro

I only checked GS for boomerangs so I don't know about BBY or Target

Hope this helps anyone who may have found 1 or 2 games and need a filler or two to make 4 games

If you plan on doing any of those then I would suggest locking in the trade value ASAP before they change any of them

On the list it has golf club for ps3/360 but looking on the website there are only ps4/xb1 versions. Is that a typo or is it so bad they dont sell it on the website anymore?

Someone who doesn't play a ton of games and just got a cheap 360 could pick up a lot of awesome stuff for cheap with this.
That happens to be me! For 360 anyway. Gears of War series, probably halo, oblivion, saints row...whatever I couldn't get on ps3 (or didn't have trophies)... I night grab some stuff.

Although I do feel like it should be 4/10.

On the list it has golf club for ps3/360 but looking on the website there are only ps4/xb1 versions. Is that a typo or is it so bad they dont sell it on the website anymore?
We won't know until someone tries. I noticed that yesterday(and posted about it) but I can't try until after I get off work around 4.

I went to every gamestop in the world, bought golf club for both ps4 and xb1 and am deciding it is such a great game I'm going to keep them all. Figure I save you all the trouble.

Went back and can confirm Golf Club rings up 4/$20, no adjustments needed. The only game I've had an issue with so far was DMC on PS3.

Picked Up

Golf Club - PS4

Golf Club - X1

Destiny - X1

Fallout New Vegas - X360

Traded in Golf Club x2 and Destiny down the street for $28.05. Free game and made $9 in credit not a bad lunch break.

Not that I'm going to waste time trying this, but if you buy 4 games and return 3 will you get $15 dollars back? I'm guessing it wouldn't work.

Here is what I picked up for the ps3

Star Trek

Devil May Cry 4

Aliens Colonial Marines

Souls Caliber 4

Army Of Two 40th Day

Battlefield 4

Bioshock  Infinite

Dark Souls 2

Destiny

Resistance 3

Thief

The Elder Scrolls Skyrim

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance

Remember Me

Need For Speed Shift

Metro Last Light

what are the odds that current trade values change tonight? i am too busy to do any errands today but tomorrow is a different story!!! need that golf club to stay at 13.75$

Went ahead and got Ratchet & Clank Tools of Destruction, A Crack in Time, Mafia II Greatest Hits, and Golf Club PS4. Then traded in Golf Club PS4 and got cash

these same games would be 4 for 10 at gamestop next month.

u just have to wait til than.

new flyer incoming.

but even if its 4 for 10... we are just buying to add to our backlog.

these same games would be 4 for 10 at gamestop next month.

u just have to wait til than.

new flyer incoming.

but even if its 4 for 10... we are just buying to add to our backlog.
True,but some of those games will not be at a gamestop within 100 miles of you on the next 4 for 10 special. If it's something you want it's best to get it now instead of risking it being out of stock the next time a special comes around.

I'm so spoiled by 4 for $10 sales, I won't buy games used for anything more. I only buy games to play and to keep but finding unscratched and clean copies is getting to be quite a chore. Plus I can't believe the amount of time getting those stickers off the case.

Picked up:

Grand Theft Auto IV: The Complete Collection (PS3)

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (PS3)

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters (PS3)

Max Payne 3 (Xbox 360)

All for $17.99. I am happy.

Before anyone bashes me for the Golf game, I bought it for local multiplayer as my brother and I are into sports games and we have mostly every other type of sport game.

I'm so spoiled by 4 for $10 sales, I won't buy games used for anything more. I only buy games to play and to keep but finding unscratched and clean copies is getting to be quite a chore. Plus I can't believe the amount of time getting those stickers off the case.
I literally dispose some of the cases, as some are kinda disgusting and look like dog or who know what been chewing on it. Just take out the slip cover and manual if any. I just use a CD spindle to store games, slip cover and manual in a pile where if I care to put them into case later on I can.

I literally dispose some of the cases, as some are kinda disgusting and look like dog or who know what been chewing on it. Just take out the slip cover and manual if any. I just use a CD spindle to store games, slip cover and manual in a pile where if I care to put them into case later on I can.
After having replaced a good number of my cases just because I wanted new cases, I have to agree that some of these cases are disgusting.

Goo gone makes sticker removing a breeze.

Just put the following games on hold

Skate 2 :360: x2 (one for flipping and another to keep)

Golf Collection :ps4: (flip)

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storms :ps3: (keep)

bread's done
Back