Gamestop 4 for $20 Preowned Games Sale 2/29-3/20

AndyD33

CAGiversary!
Feedback
367 (100%)
There's the list.

5i2a4Cy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya, The Golf Club (actually wanted the game) being eligible is dead.

Anyways, i want to point out that Destiny The Taken King Legendary Edition is a part of this deal, not just the regular Destiny. This was for the PS4 version.

I went ahead and picked up Project Sylpheed on the 360 since it was only $1 and complete too.
TLE is the same base disc as the regular Destiny. Only thing difference is the DLC code in the box if it's unused.

Anyways, i want to point out that Destiny The Taken King Legendary Edition is a part of this deal, not just the regular Destiny. This was for the PS4 version.
I was thinking this could be a good way to make trade-in credit, but I don't see the Taken King listed as having any trade-in value with Gamestop or Best Buy. Weird.

Probably has been asked, but if I only want 1 or 2 games, do they ring up at $5 individually, or do I have to buy all 4?
Have to buy all 4. They don't ring up individually.

I was thinking this could be a good way to make trade-in credit, but I don't see the Taken King listed as having any trade-in value with Gamestop or Best Buy. Weird.
Because if the DLC code is used, it's just the base Destiny disc.

If they printed one out themselves from their computers it'll only show eligible games in stock at that store. Need signage and manager override and some hope
The list was a flyer similar to darby's just without his copyright and golf club. I always thought the listing was weird since the game wasn't on ps3/360.

I rolled the dice on a Taken King but the code was used. I didn't have Destiny before. Tough to believe someone would tade in an unused code but since others here found one ...

The list was a flyer similar to bloomy's just without his copyright and golf club. I always thought the listing was weird since the game wasn't on ps3/360.

I rolled the dice on a Taken King but the code was used. I didn't have Destiny before. Tough to believe someone would tade in an unused code but since others here found one ...
bloomy?

Went back to GameStop on Friday for 4 more games. All complete in box:

Battlefield 4 - 360

Dead Island Riptide - 360

Final Fantasy XIII - PS3

Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3

Sidenote: I used a $10 off a pre-owned game coupon & since it was already 4 for $20 it only took an additional $5 off my total but w/ PUR 10% discount I still managed to get these 4 games for less than $15 after tax. Not bad.

Went back to GameStop on Friday for 4 more games. All complete in box:

Battlefield 4 - 360

Dead Island Riptide - 360

Final Fantasy XIII - PS3

Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3

Sidenote: I used a $10 off a pre-owned game coupon & since it was already 4 for $20 it only took an additional $5 off my total but w/ PUR 10% discount I still managed to get these 4 games for less than $15 after tax. Not bad.
That's cause all your games are $9.99 before promos. The $10 off 1 game preowned coupon gets taken off first, making one of your games free. Then the 4/$20 kicks in, and made the other 3 games $5 each. So you paid $15 total, $13.50 after PUR.

That's cause all your games are $9.99 before promos. The $10 off 1 game preowned coupon gets taken off first, making one of your games free. Then the 4/$20 kicks in, and made the other 3 games $5 each. So you paid $15 total, $13.50 after PUR.
Makes sense. Appreciate the break down. Thanks.

Just another reason for me to hate Gamesotp.  Tanking the trade value on an obvious flip is one thing, I don't have a problem with that.  But silently removing a game from the original sale is just shady.  I stopped by two Gamestops on Saturday.  I couldn't find four games at the first one.  Go to another Gamestop and I found four games, one of them being Golf Club.  The guys rings them up and it just doesn't work, not even on the list anymore.  fuck Gamestop, I'm done wasting time there.

Just another reason for me to hate Gamesotp. Tanking the trade value on an obvious flip is one thing, I don't have a problem with that. But silently removing a game from the original sale is just shady. I stopped by two Gamestops on Saturday. I couldn't find four games at the first one. Go to another Gamestop and I found four games, one of them being Golf Club. The guys rings them up and it just doesn't work, not even on the list anymore. fuck Gamestop, I'm done wasting time there.
It's literally just you being slow as hell to a deal that started on Feb 29.

Is this a limited-time deal or instore-only deal? Shows $4.96 on the website. Really want to get it if it's only a buck.
I just pick up a copy for $.99. The website states $4.96. The other post is correct about games that is $4.96, is between $.99-$3.99

Anyway, Couldnt find anything for the sale, but got the following and need feedback

WarTech $3.99? Got it because the cover had machines and looks like a robot game.

Xbox live Arcade Unplugged $3.99. Got it because of Geometry Wars. Not sure about the other games. Also, look inside, there is a cardboard 1 month xbox live gold. It doesnt look use because the code is still sealed... Already have 3 years xbox live. What is the max for live?

Ninety Nine Nights $2.99. Looks like a hack and slash game.

Project Sylpheed $.99. Reminds of Star Control 2 type space game.

Not sure about Ninety nine nights and Wartech. Thr disc looks good, but need to order a replacement for xbox 360 Slim power supply.

I just pick up a copy for $.99. The website states $4.96. The other post is correct about games that is $4.96, is between $.99-$3.99

Anyway, Couldnt find anything for the sale, but got the following and need feedback

WarTech $3.99? Got it because the cover had machines and looks like a robot game.

Xbox live Arcade Unplugged $3.99. Got it because of Geometry Wars. Not sure about the other games. Also, look inside, there is a cardboard 1 month xbox live gold. It doesnt look use because the code is still sealed... Already have 3 years xbox live. What is the max for live?

Not sure about Ninety nine nights and Wartech. Thr disc looks good, but need to order a replacement for xbox 360 Slim power supply.
Ninety-Nine Nights is alright if you like Dynasty Warriors type games. Voice acting is horrible though.

Guess I'll see if I can still get Sylpheed for that price.

The max Live is somewhere between 24 months and 36 months.

It used to be 36, but I have a little over 23 months left and it still won't let me add another month.

The max Live is somewhere between 24 months and 36 months.

It used to be 36, but I have a little over 23 months left and it still won't let me add another month.
Thanks.

Guess all these games worth keeping? Kinda purchase without thinking. Was considering capcom digital collection.

Anyone know if the following games came in a collection for other consoles like psp, xbox 360, ps3? Magic Sword, Magician Lord, super ghost and ghouls, knights of the round.

Thanks.

Guess all these games worth keeping? Kinda purchase without thinking. Was considering capcom digital collection.

Anyone know if the following games came in a collection for other consoles like psp, xbox 360, ps3? Magic Sword, Magician Lord, super ghost and ghouls, knights of the round.
Yeah, all those games were released on Capcom & SNK compilation discs for the PS2, XBox, & PSP. IIRC they all should be available through PS3 PSN store.

Picked up.
Metal Gear Revengence
Metal Gear Ground Zero
Final Fantasy XIII
Final Fantasy XIII-2

I'm sure I'll get $20 worth of playtime from them.

Kinda want the Ratchet and Clanks not in the Collection Disc

Picked up.
Metal Gear Revengence
Metal Gear Ground Zero
Final Fantasy XIII
Final Fantasy XIII-2

I'm sure I'll get $20 worth of playtime from them.

Kinda want the Ratchet and Clanks not in the Collection Disc
If ur Metal Gear Revengence is in bad shape, take that back & get a Ratchet&Clank game, coz u can get Revengence new with soundtrack at Walmart for $4.21

If ur Metal Gear Revengence is in bad shape, take that back & get a Ratchet&Clank game, coz u can get Revengence new with soundtrack at Walmart for $4.21
Thanks, I'll have to check it. If they are bad I always return them anyways (I don't even buy from GS unless it has the case and booklet). I picked up the legacy collection a few months ago because the last one I played was Snake Eater, and never completed it. Wanted to have them all for at least the last gen so I can run through them when I get the time. Appreciate the info though :wave:

bread's done
Back