AndyD33

CAGiversary!
Feedback
367 (100%)
There's the list.

5i2a4Cy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up:

Grand Theft Auto IV: The Complete Collection (PS3)
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (PS3)
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters (PS3)
Max Payne 3 (Xbox 360)

All for $17.99. I am happy.

Before anyone bashes me for the Golf game, I bought it for local multiplayer as my brother and I are into sports games and we have mostly every other type of sport game.
Do your thing.

My knowledge of it is limited, I only know of it being on the disc from a collector I'm subbed to on YouTube. I just did a quick search and according to a few gentlemen over at N4G, it is playable from the disc.

Here is a bit more info:

Q: How do you redeem the free copy of Bioshock that comes with Bioshock Infinite on PS3?

A: It's on disc you need to install it 11.3GB takes about an hour. You also need to have the Infinite disc in your system in order to play it, can't install then just eject the disc.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bioshock/comments/1ct2ir/how_do_you_redeem_the_free_copy_of_bioshock_that/
Thanks. Could never understand why install if u need the disc. Would be better to play from disc vs install

Anyone have any luck finding Destiny Taken King copies where people were dumb enough to leave the code unused? I wasn't going to bother looking, but this Golf Club TIV is insane enough to get me to go to my local GameStop.

Are you saying I can get Taken King for $5? I thought it was for Vanilla Destiny.
Oops. Looks like the cat's out of the bag. :bouncy:

Yeah, all versions of Destiny trade in as vanilla Destiny because the Taken King codes are one-use. Which is most likely why they are drowning in copies on all platforms and trying to dump them with this promo.

That certainly is interesting. Now I wonder if anyone actually traded in Taken King with the codes intact.
If you're friendly with the staff, you can always ask if you can try the code slips in each box until you find a working one (you can put in codes through your phone on the appropriate website, at least for Xbox), and then pay for the copy with the working code (aka don't be an asshole). But this isn't a trip I'd make unless I had another reason to be there.

Just got a $50 GS gift card from GS customer support yesterday for a complaint that I sent in December  :shock: Did a few quick stops yesterday at some local gamestops and walked away with 4 games and $70 cash.

Thanks to this thread I was paid $10 to buy Destiny for free. I derped, though, by swiping my trade-in card in lieu of cash payment. I hope I'm the only stupid person to do that.

PS3 Bioshock Infinite comes with the original Bioshock - anyone know if that was on the disc or a download code?

Maybe it's time I finally play Skyrim.
Skyrim on the PS3?.. if it plays any like mine you'll spend more time resetting your PS3 than actually playing the game. Slowdowns, freezes and glitches galore is all I've ever done.. finally bought it on the 360 just to be able to get past the opening character creation.

Skyrim on PS3 has been playable after the patches. Don't know what you've been playing, but I don't constantly experience the problems you're facing. Maybe once in a while but that is pretty much it.

I bought destiny, watch dogs, golf club (ps4), golf club (x1) as the 4 for $20, then went across the street to the another GameStop and traded the latter two in for cash and got my money back.
wow, I got the exact same combination of games, just didn't have enough time on my lunchbreak to flip them. the only one I really wanna keep is watchdogs, although the chick at my store hooked me up with a like new destiny steelbook.

Flipped skate 2, destiny and both golf clubs, came $15 out of pocket and got $50 gas gift cards. Half for me, half for my wife so that I can have her moral support

Picked up both Golf Clubs and grabbed FFXIII and PS All Stars for my collection, then flipped Golf Clubs across town. I would've bought each Golf Club again at the other store, but there was only one employee working and I was the only customer. I may go back later and flip them across town.

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations PS3

Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time PS3

The Golf Club: Collector's Edition PS4

The Golf Club: Collector's Edition XB1

Kept both PS3 games (complete in box) & traded in both copies of The Golf Club. Ended up with 2 free games & made $3.xx profit. Thanks OP!! And blackbeard4886 & Darby27 are always posting helpful info, much appreciated!!!

Just flipped golf club for xb1 and ps4, destiny and skate 2. Offered me cash right away, didn't have to ask. Turned $18 into $34.xx in about 30 minutes. Thanks for the tip.

Picked up Golf Club PS4, Destiny (all TK codes in store were already redeemed unfortunately), Skate 2 360, and Watchdogs X1.  When I left the store, it started storming really bad so I didn't make it back to the GS by my house until they were already closed.  Prayerfully the values hold until tomorrow.  If so, I'd be getting Destiny and Watchdogs for free.  I'll pick up a TK code from somewhere on the cheap later after I have a chance to play Vanilla Destiny and see if I even like it

Golf club dropped

To $8.80 trade for xbox and $8.80 cash

PS4 $11 cash and $11 trade

Strange cash and trade are the same, of course the "trade" still says best value.  Seems like trade and cash options are the same across all games so not sure what the actual values are.

Golf club dropped

Strange cash and trade are the same, of course the "trade" still says best value. Seems like trade and cash options are the same across all games so not sure what the actual values are.
They are giving same value cash as trade in credit for most of March. That's why a lot of values tanked.

Golf club dropped

Strange cash and trade are the same, of course the "trade" still says best value. Seems like trade and cash options are the same across all games so not sure what the actual values are.
Those are the actual values, they have a promotion going on where cash = trade value.

I thought you couldnt trade in multiple copies of the same game. How'd you guys trade in two copies of the golf club?

man I wish I had this exact kind of sale back when I was in high school / college and broke lol. Had it been back then, I would have flipped so many of these Golf club games just because they are offering cash for them at the same price as credit.  

Picked up Golf Club(X1), Skate 2(X360), GTA IV Complete (PS3), and PS All Star Battle Royal (PS3). Battle Royal says its a cross buy on the case, was there a code that came with it?

2 trip total GameStop paid me $5.29 and gave me 3 free games.  :D/

Quick question... Anyone's trade credit not updating on the app? I tried refreshing and it hasn't done anything since yesterday afternoon

Battle Royal says its a cross buy on the case, was there a code that came with it?
It's a code on the disc. Insert the disc then go to XMB and select Disc Benefits and see if it's been redeemed already. If it hasn't, activate your Vita version then go to the store and you should be able to download for free now.

If they for some reason don't allow it could I just go to a different GameStop and do the trade in there?
Possibly, but all your purchases and trade-ins are tracked in your account. So when you go the next store and the associate pulls up your account, they're going to see that in your most recent transactions, you bought and sold the same game. Many employees don't care but some do, probably managers.

Possibly, but all your purchases and trade-ins are tracked in your account. So when you go the next store and the associate pulls up your account, they're going to see that in your most recent transactions, you bought and sold the same game. Many employees don't care but some do, probably managers.
It doesn't update instantly.

bread's done
Back