GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/17-10/24) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]2900[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/17 to 10/24. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another update: I actually went to gamestop on my lunchbreak today and I got Star Wars TFU, NBA 2K9 and Madden 09! They even said I could probably return them and rebuy them with a different game because I was iffy on the Star Wars TFU, so hopefully if I run into a Bioshock or Civ Revolution I'll do just that and get them instead of Star Wars

called the GS near work.. said they have nba 2k9 - hopefully they still have it by the time i get off. Might get that, madden 09 for my lil brother and maybe dead space if they have it or star wars force

I may pick up a few 360 and/or Wii games. Specifically:

DoA Xtreme 2 (hey, it's cheap...)
Crash of the Titans
Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga

i think id like to try out timeshift lego indiana or lego batman... hmm ill probably browse the bin and buy on impulse

this should be a good chance to pick some goodies i missed out on the 360.

hopefully i can find

ninja gaiden 2
battlefield: bad company
too human

Might get...

- NBA 2K9
- Dead Space
- Saints Row 2

All PS3. I never bought used games before though. Are they usually in good condition and complete?

wow my game collection is getting huge with these deals and so many good releases coming up.

Hoping to find some old ps2 games not sure wich ones specifically....

If I can find them used:

MLB Power Pros DS
Sonic Chronicles
FFIV

I can probably find FFIV easily, but the other two could be a chore.

I hate when these threads are contests because you cant do the usual browse and see what people picked up. There should be a separate thread for the sale and contest IMHO.

The sale wasn't running at my local GS in Orange County, CA. I think some other people are finding the same issue, so perhaps it's not nationwide.

[quote name='Trocar']The sale wasn't running at my local GS in Orange County, CA. I think some other people are finding the same issue, so perhaps it's not nationwide.[/QUOTE]

Did you take the coupon in with you?

Yet another bad experience at Gamestop, this one guy always give me troubles I have no idea why as the manager is really cool. Went in today with the b2g1f coupon and game Nazi behind the counter didn't wanna take the coupon because he couldn't clearly read the small print. I explained that is because my printer sucks and it's running out of ink and told him to just scan it'll work. It's legible but you have to look at it you can't just glance and read it... He refused because it looked like a copy and most coupons say not to accept copies.......

Told him it's from the email newsletter that came out this weekend and he says well you shoulda brought the original in from the email and not a copy. Asked if it's an email and I print it isn't that a copy? He kept mumbling and resisting and reading the coupon. Finally he caves and rings me up and my "copy" magically scanned. The whole time we having our back and forth a line is forming behing me and of course everyone assumes i'm a scam artist. LOL fuck this guy i'm calling the manager tomorrow and corporate to see if I can have him put to sleep. This guy is always a pain in the booty.

[quote name='$hady']Yet another bad experience at Gamestop, this one guy always give me troubles I have no idea why as the manager is really cool. Went in today with the b2g1f coupon and game Nazi behind the counter didn't wanna take the coupon because he couldn't clearly read the small print. I explained that is because my printer sucks and it's running out of ink and told him to just scan it'll work. It's legible but you have to look at it you can't just glance and read it... He refused because it looked like a copy and most coupons say not to accept copies.......

Told him it's from the email newsletter that came out this weekend and he says well you shoulda brought the original in from the email and not a copy. Asked if it's an email and I print it isn't that a copy? He kept mumbling and resisting and reading the coupon. Finally he caves and rings me up and my "copy" magically scanned. The whole time we having our back and forth a line is forming behing me and of course everyone assumes i'm a scam artist. LOL fuck this guy i'm calling the manager tomorrow and corporate to see if I can have him put to sleep. This guy is always a pain in the booty.[/QUOTE]

Or you can just post store location and shift so probably someone from gamestop can take notice in this forum. ;)

That is early. I was expecting not until closer to the holidays, like last year.

I'll probably pick up Burnout (that's a rebuy), Oblivion, and Rock Band (so I can get the old songs when I buy Rock Band 2).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back