GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/24-10/26) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]3031[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/24 to 10/26. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up during this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK. checked the on-line stock locator this morning and found a store in my area that says it has both Dead Space and Saints Row 2. Might run out and do a return and rebuy with the copy of Far Cry2 I picked up yesterday.

I HAVE to ge ikaruga, killer 7, and maybe if I can find it, marvel vs. capcom 2...
I think the chances of me winning is actually far better than finding marvel vs.capcom 2....-_-

Like everyone else, I'd love to find copies of Dead Space, Far Cry 2 and Fable 2. But since that ain't happening, I'd love to find Operation Darkness, Deadliest Catch and maybe Skate? That sounds actually feasible. Except for the Operation Darkness part. Did anyone actually buy that game?

I got FF IV, the World Ends with You, and Lost Odyssey because clearly Little Big Planet, Fable 2, Dragon Quest IV, Castlevania: Order of Ecceslia, and Fallout 3 aren't enough to eat a million years.

Resistance 1
Force unleashed

COD4 - 30 new
Devil may cry 4

Disgaea

Resistance 2
Lego Batman
Rise of Argonauts
Little big planet

10/23 Eternal Sonata
10/28 Fallout 3
11/13 Valkyria Chronicles
11/20 PoP

I've got a lot of catching up to do, and no money to do it. Just totaled my car =(

Knowing gamestop, it's not too early to hope for a used copy of Castlevania: OoE...then I guess I'd pick up Soul Calibur IV, maybe Force Unleashed.

What does "Discount applied to lowest cost game" mean? Is that like getting a $40 dollar game and then a $10 dollar game, and the one you get free has to be $10 or lower?

[quote name='Police']What does "Discount applied to lowest cost game" mean? Is that like getting a $40 dollar game and then a $10 dollar game, and the one you get free has to be $10 or lower?[/quote]

Yup.

So far Ive picked up....

Dead Space
NHL09
Brothers In Arms: Hells Highwya (FREE)

Dark Sector
Dead Rising
Res Evil 4 -WII (FREE)

Prey
Call of Duty 2
Perfect Dark Zero (FREE)

I may try to pick up three more today. I still want Condemned 2. Dont know what else. If I could find Fable 2 that'd be awesome but that'll be tough. Then I'd get Tiger Woods 09 and something else.

I'd like to pick up Dead Space, Fable II, and Fallout 3! However, I doubt I'll find any used copies. Eternal Sonata, Tales of Vesperia, and Lost Odyssey would be my easy used picks.

I want Fry Cry 2, Gears of War 2, Madden 09, Medal Gear Solid 4, Dead Space, Soul Calibur 4, Guitar Hero: Aerosmith, NBA 2k9, Silent Hill HC, Fabe 2, Saint's Row 2.

Just bought new furniture for the home and a new guitar, so I'm keeping it cheap this time:

Dead Rising
God of War 2
Lego Star Wars Complete

[quote name='CanIBDom']Just bought new furniture for the home and a new guitar, so I'm keeping it cheap this time:

Dead Rising
God of War 2
Lego Star Wars Complete[/quote]

I'm looking to pick up Dead Rising, too. What does a used $20 game equate to? 10 bucks would be awesome....

just picked up dead space far cry 2 and fable 2 what idiots traded these games in this soon even the clerks were surprised the guy showed me all of the discs asked me if they were ok never had someone do that for me before

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back