NBA 2K10
NBA Live 10
Beatles Rock Band
Guitar Hero 5
CoD World at War
Uncharted 2
Resident Evil 5

Ooh, sponsorship!

I've been looking around to try and pick up Wild Arms 5 and Magna Carta at GS for a while.

I'm also always interested in GBA games, but they're never available online.

Going to pick up the new Batman for sure, and wait a bit to pick up the new lost planet since I have a huge back log. I really enjoyed lost planet and looking forward to the new one.

Resident Evil 5 (360)
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 (360)
Warhammer (360)
Onechanbara (360)
Crash: Mind Over Mutant (360)

Nice. Hopefully this won't cause the price of games to go up on their website...

but i wouldnt mind getting tomb raider underworld and the ultimate sega genesis collection on the 360!

I'm interested in a used copy of Ghostbusters, and maybe Madden 2010 since my friends on live bug me to get it.

A few of the recent 360 games have my attention as possible buys:

Ghostbusters
IL-2 Sturmovik Birds of Prey
Battlestations Pacific
Batman Arkham Asylum

I would finally get Uncharted 1 and Ratchet & Clank Tools of Destruction, not that I need any more distractions right now.

Awesome announcement! I'd love to pick up Halo ODST (if I can find it) and Arkham Asylum. Maybe get Little Big Planet with whatever is left over!

Awesome news, go GameStop!!

I wish the program success, and if you extend it to older systems such as PS2, I'll definitely be interested to pick up hard to find games such as Digital Devil Saga 1 & 2, Nocturne, ICO, etc.

If I could find it, I'd like to pick up Ico.

Besides that, I've been looking for Dragon Quest V for a while, and Batman Arkham Asylum is always on my radar, but it's a game I'd rather buy used than new (seems like I game I'd love to play through once every now and then).

I'm definitely missing a few, but those three are what are sticking out in my head.

Hmm, I'll definitely pick up Ninja Gaiden 2 again. May pick up Grand Theft Auto 4, and will buy Guitar Hero Metallica if it drops in price. I just hope the cases don't come with those annoying stickers on them. If they didn't I would all my games from gamestop in the future.
WikipediaWictionaryChambers (UK)Google imagesGoogle defineThe Free DictionaryJoin exampleWordNetGoogleUrban DictionaryAnswers.comrhymezone.comMerriam-Webster0

wvcidfjoguarm

This is cool news. Hopefully, they'll add a "no stickers all over the place" guarantee next. I'll have to look into some newer titles like Assassins Creed II, Band Hero, and Modern Warfare 2 when people trade in their copies.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd pick a few that I've been kinda of wanting:

Sacred 2, Batman Arkham Asylum, Left 4 Dead, UFC, and Lord of the Rings Battle for Middle Earth II.

bread's done
Back