GameStop.com Pre-Owned Box & Manual Guarantee - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Batman: Arkham Asylum
Ghostbusters
Resident Evil 5
(All 360)

wanted to pick up batman arkham: asylum and possibly call of duty 4 again. i'm OCD when it comes to owning all the installments to one franchise.

I ordered from Gamestop.com two years ago and got a generic box and no manual with my game. It was my first and last order with them. My Edge card expired just last month, but I may have to look into getting another one with their new guarantee.

Wouldn't mind snagging "Batman: Arkham Asylum" and possibly "Dirt 2"

I would like to be entered for the drawing of the gift cards.

Some used games I would be likely buying would be ninja gaiden 2, the force unleashed and fallout 3 all for the xbox 360.

Good to see Gamestop guaranteeing a box and manual.

Would get Boy & His Blob, Halo 3: ODST, Jak & Daxter PSP, Ratchet: Crack in Time, Katamari Forever, Disgaea 3, inFamous, Prinny... wow so much has opened up to me now.

Based on reviews, I'd say picking up MUA2 used would be the best bet, and guaranteed box art/manual only makes that bet even more likely!

Although I've gotten most anything current I had in mind I'm always glad to collect any good looking, inexpensive yet complete game for PS2, PS3, Wii, GC, or DS. I've never seen a complete GBA game in this store. Oh, and anything with easier to remove stickers. I can't tell you how much I hate to scrape off no less than 3 price labels.

If I ever use my PSP again I wouldn't mind finding a non GH copy of Daxter to see how that is.

This is really good news. There are so many games I've missed out on for the past few months. I would probably get: King of Fighters XII, Call of Duty WaW, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 (if pre-owned is available), and maybe Resistance 2 and Need For Speed:Shift.

Man my wallet's going to be empty (not to mention all the good games coming out this month).

bread's done
Back