GameStop.com Pre-Owned Box & Manual Guarantee - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

I hope the 'all pre-owned Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, PSP and DS' was added after those first couple of posts, otherwise I dare say those people can't read because PS2 isn't in that list (which is very sad because there's still plenty of PS2 games I want).

My List:
Gears of War 1-2
Left 4 Dead
Magnacarta 2 (although that artbook you get for reserving through gamestop is tempting...and I intend on holding out for a year to see if a PS3 version is in the works)
GTA4 (PS3. Already have the 360 version, but may give it to my brother when I move out)
RE5 (if that new version is going to DTO only...I WANT a physical copy dang it!)

There's probably more, but most of the other games I'm hankering to get I'd rather buy new. You know, support those that make them.

It'd be nice if I can find new games pre-owned quickly. Demon's Souls look really interesting, not to mention I really want Uncharted 2.

I a very much like to pick up the game I think called Onechanbara.

Binkinis they wear, zombies they slay, o happy day

For a recent title I'd like to see Batman: Arkham Asylum for the ps3. I've been looking everywhere for a copy of a preowned Street Fighter Alpha : Anthology. Valkyria Chronicles would be a nice game to pick up used at a good price. Finally, I'd like to get FF: Dissidia for the PSP

I just got a PS3 last month, so I'm looking to pick up all the great exclusives: Killzone 2, Motorstorm: Pacific Rift, both Resistance games and MSG4. This is great news.

Definitely gotta go with:

Batman
PS3 version of Eternal Sonata
and Star Ocean (the new one for x360)

This makes a big difference now as I refused to buy used games online cuz of the no case and/or manual.

Red Faction: Guerrilla (360)
Infamous (PS3)
Guitar Hero 5 (360)
Ghostbusters (360)
Dead Space (360)
Prototype (360)
Demon's Souls (PS3)
Uncharted (PS3)
Uncharted II (PS3)

I definitely want to pick up Left 4 Dead before the second one comes out. Last Remnant and Infinite Undiscovery look like they would holy my RPG bug over for a little bit as well.

there should be no more of those complaints now, heh.

I would pick up these games that I have yet to play:
Fable 2
Fallout 3
Bioshock
Dead Space

basically, any solid single player that I passed on because I don't like buying them at full MSRP.

I have to wonder if it will come with the original case, white for wii, green for the 360.. so on...

Ultimate Alliance 2 for the Wii
Dead Space for the Wii

Probably two titles I wouldn't mind picking up.

This is great news from someone who only buys from GS if the game is complete.

I'd like to grab:
Fable 2
Mirrors Edge
Batman
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Muramasa

I never played COD:MW1 so i might consider picking that up or some Ds titles like Scribblenauts or Professor Layton

bread's done
Back