GameStop.com Pre-Owned Box & Manual Guarantee - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

I'd like to pick up Marvel: Ultimate Alliance(360), Mirror's Edge(360), Ninety-Nine Nights(360), Dynasty Warriors: Gundam(360), Izuna(DS) & Izuna 2(DS).

I would LOVE to see some used Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness on PSP as well as DiRT, the first one, for PS3 on their online store. This guarantee is fantastic.

Ghostbusters 360
MUA2 360

Plus Mario Kart and Super Paper Mario for the Wii would be sweet for when I pick up a Wii in the next two weeks. =)

Nice stuff Cheapy

I would like be interested in;
Fallout 3 Game of the Year Edition
Dirt 2

And this thread got huge very fast, lol.

Great to hear!

Have been meaning to get Lumines 1 & 2 (psp), Fable 2, and Fallout 3 for sometime now...

I would probably pick up the Halo series to get caught up...maybe try out some FPS games like COD and such. Never really had a desire to try them out as a new Xbox 360 owner but with disposable income, I would definitely like to try them out.

DS: New Super Mario Bros., Pokemon Platinum
PS3: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, Uncharted 1 & 2, BlazBlue

Thinkin' I'd like Killzone 2, Rock Band 2, COD4, Mario and Luigi 1, and basically everything else on my wishlist. lulz!

Wish I could retroactively get a case and manual for the Ico I bought a few months back. -_-

There's a bunch of games I've been meaning to get and this guarantee sounds great! Probably some cheap 360 stuff like Dark Sector and Shadowrun. I'll come up with some better choices once I've sufficiently perused their site.

So does this cover art and manual guarantee also include an original box? Like for example a game coming with original manual, original cover art, replacement generic dvd case. For most titles it would still be fine, I could swap out a green case with another game if I had to trade it in ever, but still it has me wondering.

I'll probably pick up Dead Space and couple of hits from last year.
Also, Borderlands, wouldn't mind seeing a used copy of that instore.

Nice! I'm pumped to see Gamestop doing this. Their online used games are viable for someone picky like me now. Anyway, I'd love to pick up some missing PS2 gems like,

Kingdom Hearts 2
Devil Summoner 2
Yakuza 2

Really though, there are too many games I'd be interested in to list.

Well for starters, Culdcept Saga and Star Ocean: The Last Hope are looking mighty nice. And I failed to get in on that Walmart 20 dollar for Valkyria Chronicles, so throw that on the heap. Let's round it out with Ultimate Alliance 2...

bread's done
Back