Gamestop Coupon Trading Thread.

I can get one of either coupon, just pm me.o
EDIT: GONE! YOU FILTHY VULTURES TOOK THEM ALL!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='KtMack23']I can get one of either coupon, just pm me.[/QUOTE]

Hey Mack, wouldn't happen to have one of those PS3 $175 TIV coupons would you?

I can get two of the PS3 coupons. I will accept $11 Paypal since it does ask for 6500 points. PM me.
UPDATE:
Sorry...SOLD OUT.

Have 1 PS3 coupon after I traded in my fatty 360 yesterday. looking for xbox live cards and/or $11 AMAZON gc as it's 6500 points. (I do not want paypal) Please send me a PM. Back from work, ready to sell, TY!

******* SOLD **********

Looking for the PS3 trade in coupon. PM me please!

** Got one. Thanks scblueeyedguy! **

Have a $175 Trade-In Credit for a PS3 Coupon. Looking for $10 Amazon Credit. Send me a PM (Going to bed now, will get back to you tomorrow).

I am looking for the Xbox 360 $100 trade in Gamestop coupon. Please PM me if you have one. I am offering no more than $10 via paypal. Thanks

Hi, I am in need of an xbox 360 trade coupon. I was unaware of this while the coupons were available, so can anyone please help me out? Please let me know what you got. Thanks in advance!:applause:

[quote name='noone13']Will PayPal $10 for a PS3 coupon. Or feel free to CML for the coupon as well.[/QUOTE]

This again. Need one in the next hour or so.

[quote name='kicker_of_elves']Got a PS3 Coupon for $15 paypal. Pm me if you want it.[/QUOTE]

Sent a pm to you.
Looking for a code (preferably emailed in .pdf format to me).
PM me if you have one.

[quote name='Mayniac']i was gonna trade in my ps3 but have changed my mind. if anyone is interested in the coupon i have. pm me! i will accept paypal.[/QUOTE]

..and this is after you ask me to get you a coupon, confirm and have me redeem points to get it for you and then stiff me. Then you have the nerve and lack of common decency to not even bother to tell me or to reply to my pms while I sit there and wait on you. What a scumbag. Someone would have to be nuts to deal with you!

bread's done
Back