Gamestop Coupon Trading Thread.

In need of some Xbox trade coupons. Can trade PS3 trade coupons, xbox live gold sub card or paypal. Also I have PS3 trade coupons still available.
Thanks!

I have enough points for another ps3 coupon! Will trade for 10 amazon gc thanks! Pm me. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
have one coupons on hand and get get several more. selling and can also check lists for trade.

I have a good amount of feedback unlike some of these other noobs :cool:

edit: do not repeatedly PM me! wait for me to get back to you.

This is my first time doing this: I currently have ONE $175 PS3 trade in coupon. I'm willing to trade it for a $10 Amazon giftcard ONLY! PM me if interested.

In need of some Xbox trade coupons. Can trade PS3 trade coupons, xbox live gold sub card or paypal. Also I have PS3 trade coupons still available.
Thanks!

any1 have any Gamestop PSN codes (2x $3) and would be willing to trade for Amazon GC (2x $3) i would throw in Tales Of graces f pre-order code

Thanks!

I have points for a PS3 coupon and also a Buy 2 Get 1 Free used games coupon. Looking for PayPal or Amazon Gift cards for either.

Thanks!

[quote name='Getrealistic']I am buying a PS3 $175 trade credit coupon. MSG me pls :)[/QUOTE]

I can help you out with that

[quote name='Mayniac']will sell my ps3 $175 coupon for 5 bucks on paypal.[/QUOTE]

this guy may have cheated another CAG out on a trade so beware.

I have coupons and can order more. I accept PayPal etc and will check trade lists as well.

I have a good amount of feedback unlike some of these other noobs :cool:

[quote name='Gamer SDP']this guy may have cheated another CAG out on a trade so beware.

I have coupons and can order more. I accept PayPal etc and will check trade lists as well.

I have a good amount of feedback unlike some of these other noobs :cool:[/QUOTE]

WOW!!! you are a real piece of work!!! I never have ripped off anyone under any circumstance. You are the one people should be wary of. I sent you money via paypal and you never provided me with the xbox code i was purchasing from you. I guess you think you can get away with it because you are known on this site and im just a noob as you would say.

Looking for an Xbox $100 trade coupon. I can send paypal $10 or I will trade a barely used Xbox wireless controller. Send me a PM thanks

[quote name='Mayniac']WOW!!! you are a real piece of work!!! I never have ripped off anyone under any circumstance. You are the one people should be wary of. I sent you money via paypal and you never provided me with the xbox code i was purchasing from you. I guess you think you can get away with it because you are known on this site and im just a noob as you would say.[/QUOTE]

lol seriously? anyone that looks at your previous posts should see it. I said another CAG not myself (Violator is the guy). Then you leave me negative feedback? Time for you to be banned soon.

[quote name='Mayniac']WOW!!! you are a real piece of work!!! I never have ripped off anyone under any circumstance. You are the one people should be wary of. I sent you money via paypal and you never provided me with the xbox code i was purchasing from you. I guess you think you can get away with it because you are known on this site and im just a noob as you would say.[/QUOTE]

This guy clearly has poor comprehension and memory. He also leaves me negative feedback without reason.

I wrote:
"this guy may have cheated another CAG out on a trade so beware."

So another user is involved - NOT me. I did not say someone cheated someone only "may have".

How this guy can "forget" whom he deals with or cheats is beyond me.

just renewed my PUR and got sent this B2G1 printable coupon...will take paypal/amazon if this can be traded, thanks:

hdr_printoffercoupon.png

Purchase Two Pre-owned Products and Get One Pre-owned Product of Equal or Lesser Price Free

Limit 1 coupon per customer. Coupon must be surrendered upon use. Free item must be of equal or lesser value of the lowest valued item. Game systems not eligible as free item. Not valid with any other offer. Selection may vary by store. While supplies last. No substitutions will be made. Valid on in-store and in-stock items only. Not redeemable for cash. Offer valid through 5/31/12.

looking for a PSN 3 dollars code, it can be purchased with 3800 reward points, if anyone is interested in doing business please let me know, thanks, if any of you have 3 codes=9 i have a amazon 10 dollars code to offer, if paypal is what you need i will pay the exact amount received

I have PS3 trade coupons still available. In need of some Xbox trade coupons. Can trade PS3 trade coupons, xbox live gold sub card or paypal.
Thanks!

Have:
- $10 Off Any Pre-Owned Game @ Gamestop (i.e. I have 8000pts to burn), I can email the coupon to you via JPEG attachment.

Want:
- $10 Off an Amazon Purchase Code (I'm looking to get a DS game)

Anyone got a PS3 TIV coupon? Name your price.

EDIT: Got it, thanks.

bread's done
Back