Gamestop Coupon Trading Thread.

Have: 2 $10 Off coupon codes for Gamestop. Will sell them separately or together.

They work on new and used games as well as some accessories. Gamestop stated the following for what they do not work on: "Please remember that these codes do not stack and are not useable for Systems, Hard Drives, Preorders or Gift/Point Cards." The coupons cannot be combined with other Gamestop offers.

Want: PM an offer, I accept paypal, amazon credit, xbox 360 points, psn money or codes.

Last few days for the $175 trade for ANY PS3 at GameStop. Good until close of business Sunday. I have just one extra PS3 trade in coupon left, so pm me if you are interested in it

Last few days for the $50 bonus GS PUR coupon that will give you a $50 bump on ANY xbox 360 or PS3 system that can be traded in to GS (good until close on Sunday). This takes the old core fat system to $120 plus sales tax deduction. I have a few and may not use them all so will consider purchase offers.

Have B2G1 on used games. Expires July 31, 2012. Most likely need to be a PUR member (Pro not necessary as free membership works). Will send pdf file downloaded from powerup site.

Want $25 OBO

I also have a B2G1 used coupon expiring on 7/31. I'd like to trade it for a copy of the current July Jubilee bundle over at indieroyale.com. I'd like the $8 bundle, but I can probably live without that soundtrack. I'll email you the PDF.

Anyone have enough points to get one of the 25% off and want to trade/sell it to me? PM me if you are interested in selling yours. Also interested in any B2G1 free coupons as well.

I was looking at getting a new Turtlebeach x12 headset. There is a coupon on PUR for 38,500 for a free X12 headset. I of course only have 16,xxx points and am unable to redeem the coupon. I would gladly give $30 to someone for their coupon if they have spare points.

To sum up: I am looking for the free X12 coupon which is 38,500 points. I was hoping to nab it for $30 or some sort of trade

Have a coupon for 50% off Sony Collections for Gamestop that I probably shouldn't use. If anyone wants to trade for a Google Play Card, Amazon Credit, PSN Credit or even Festival of Blood-PSN I'd take that. Otherwise I'll pick up Ratchet and Clank Collection to backlog I suppose.

Looking to see if anyone who has a lot of points would want to redeem for a $10 off coupon and trade or sell it to me. Looking for the $10 off GameStop purchase (not the pre-owned one) and I think it costs 10,000 points. Send me a PM if you think we could work something out. Thanks.

Also wouldn't mind a 50% off Sony coupon if those are still good.

have:
50% Off Select Sony Collections
$5 Off The Purchase of Any One GameStop Item
A $5 Off Any One Pre-Owned Video Game
Get $40 in Trade for Black Ops II (PS3, Xbox 360 or Wii U)

want:
amazon and psn offers

I have a B2G1 Free Coupon for Gamestop that expires 2/28/13. You need to be a PUR member to use it. Will email you the PDF. Make an offer. Willing to trade/sell this for cheap!

Last edited by a moderator:
Have:
$20 & $5 off pre-owned game coupons (PDF form)
Want:
microsoft points
online passes for xbox 360 or ps vita games (only for games I DON'T have)
offers (no paypal)

B2G1 Free Coupon expires 2/28/13. Need to be a PUR member. Will email PDF. Make an offer. Willing to trade/sell this for cheap!

[quote name='J7.']B2G1 Free Coupon expires 2/28/13. Need to be a PUR member. Will email PDF. Make an offer. Willing to trade/sell this for cheap![/QUOTE]

Ill trade with you

I have a B2G1 Free Coupon that expires 2/28/13. You need to be a PUR member. I will email you the PDF of the coupon. Make an offer. I'm willing to sell/trade.

HAVE:
B1G1 free on preowned Wii/DS games (unsure if must be same system).
Expires March 10 2013

Want:
Money
Offer

If your store has a complete used Xenoblade, Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn, Metroid Prime Trilogy, or Mario All Stars and you want some other game maybe we can work out a deal

Have

(1) - Buy 2 Get 1 offer (Works for both games and Accessories)
(1) - Buy 1 Get 1 50% off (Expires 3/10/13)
20% off Coupon

PM me with offers. Willing to take Amazon, Paypal, and PSN cards

I have "Save $5 When You Spend $25 or More on Pre-Owned Games" coupon for free.

First come, first serve.

Last edited by a moderator:
Id like to get one of the new 15% off new coupons that were given out today. I have to trade Saints Row 2 for the PS3 code and Nuketown for Black Ops 2 also for the PS3.

I have some random nintendo coins as well. If not maybe we can work out some other kind of deal.

I would also like one of the "15% off a new item" coupons, and I have several codes available to trade (no limit; if interested in several, I'll consider it):

:ps3:
Assassin's Creed: Revelations - Online Pass Code (Multiplayer)
Batman: Arkham City - Catwoman Download Code
Bulletstorm - Online Pass Code
CoD: Black Ops 2 - Nuketown Code

Medal of Honor - Online Pass Code
MX vs. ATV Alive - MotoClub Pro Membership Access Code (includes James Stewart's MX Compound)
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit - Online Pass Code
Saint's Row the Third - Online Pass Code

:360:
Disney Universe - Peter Pan Costume Code
Far Cry 3 - Online Pass Code (Multiplayer)
MX vs. ATV Alive -
MotoClub Pro Membership Access Code (includes James Stewart's MX Compound)

Registration Codes (Club Nintendo)
2x Pokemon Rumble Blast :)3ds:)

PM me if interested.

Looking for 15% off a new item coupon. Willing to trade multiple codes for coupon.
have to trade:

:360:
Assassins Creed 3 Online Pass
Assassins Creed 3 exclusive content code

:ps3:
Mass Effect 2 Cerberus Network DLC
Madden 12 Online Pass
Mass Effect 3 Online Pass

bread's done
Back