GameStop Deal of the Day - Xbox 360 Rechargeable Battery 2-Pack $14.99

mossfan563

CAGiversary!
Feedback
59 (100%)
I'm sorta surprised I haven't seen a thread about this.
Probably because some of the deals have been meh.

NOTE: These deals are ONLINE ONLY. Can't be redeemed in-store. YMMV if it can.

GameStop Main Deals Page

Today's Deal:

:360: Xbox 360 Rechargeable Battery 2-Pack $14.99

Will try to update this every morning before I go to work.
However, after 12/15 I won't be able to. Therefore, I wikified it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Wario64']Is it confirmed in store don't have these deals? It doesn't say online only on the site[/QUOTE]

Says it on the top.

[quote name='hlb96']They trade in for 25¢ at BB according to trade in app.[/QUOTE]

I meant that BB is giving a $40 GC for buying two games from a list. PM this and buy two copies for $40. You get $40 GC back, essentially making it free.

[quote name='timberwolfbobby']Can anyone confirm they've successfully been able to price match NBA Baller Beats at BB?[/QUOTE]

I can confirm. Picked up Hitman with it and got s $40 GC as both games are included in the promo.

[quote name='Gamer SDP']would get this if the ball was an actual basketball[/QUOTE]

...it is. It's a Spalding rubber outdoor basketball. Guess you're getting it now? Good choice. It's lots of fun.

[quote name='jooksingjie']didn't get gift card when i picked up two earlier.[/QUOTE]

I'm assuming you PMed. Maybe it wouldn't package out because the GC amount would be more than your subtotal.

[quote name='coopscohen']I'm assuming you PMed. Maybe it wouldn't package out because the GC amount would be more than your subtotal.[/QUOTE]

Probably, it doesn't even give the prompt. Oh well

bread's done
Back