Gamestop - Gameday Sale March 26th List

Status
Not open for further replies.

arcurifisher

CAGiversary!
Here is a Partial list of Games and Tenative Prices. Subject to change till Final Add goes to print Wed. Look for 10% Bonus coupon in April Game Informer very small compared to actual list of games

DS

Ben 10 :AFA - 14.99
COP:The Recruit - 19.99

PSP
Warhammer 40K Squad - 14.99
Worms 2 - 9.99

360 Assas 2 - 39.99
left for dead 2 39.99
quantum of Soalace 9.99 or 14.99

Wii
deal or no deal 14.99
foodnet worrk cooked - 29.99
kung fu panda - 14.99
rabids go home 19.99
res ev 4 - 14.99
res ev - umbrella 19.99
spider-man web of shadows - 14.99

PS3
Disgia 3 - 14.99
fallout 19.99
metal gear solid 19.99
saw - 19.99
shaun white 1 - 14.99

ps2
crash of titans - 14.99
crash mind over mutant -14.99
karoke rev american idol - 19.99
legend of spyro 14.99

LOTS of PSP movies 2.99-4.99
WAY MORE TO COME

Ugh! It's gotta get better than that... I think a B2G1 would be more attractive. If anyone is wondering Rabbids go home isn't that good a game IMO. I like Rayman Raving Rabbids and TV Party much better and my kids agree with me. My copy is on ebay right now and is currently at $15.50 so thats good timing on my part if those prices are accurate lol.

pretty shitty list. if they're trying to get inventory out of the warehouses, they're going to have to drop all those prices by about half across the board.

Looking ok so far, but I'm surprised that the sale price for the PSP WarHammer game is only $15.

To everyone posting "ugh shitty list" : This is only the partial list, as the OP said. I would expect more to come. Game Day sales always have more than this.

[quote name='marineal']horrible list.. then again its gamestop.[/QUOTE]

the game day sale is an annual sale and is generally very good.

[quote name='buckythekat']wonder if anything else will get added (hopefully)

hoping for Brutal Legend to drop even more[/QUOTE]

there will definitely be more added. it was like this last year too. the initial list was just awful, but it got a little better, not by too much, but at least a bit better.

Maybe a "free with purchase" or a giftcaed deal, but I wouldn't expect any major savings on hardware themselves.

[quote name='KidYungn']thats a horrible sale..i wish borderlands would drop to 39.99 tho :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

You can get it for $37 used any day of the week from the website...

[quote name='botticus']Rabbids Go Home is a decent price, but probably not good enough to make me jump on it now.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the Rabbid games are generally at most a $15 game. I am going to wait to see if its still there when they cut the prices right before Gameday is over to try and get rid of the remaining stock.

The only one I see is Rabbids too. They better have some other things. On the other hand what could they offer that I want, yet don't already have? I've gotten too many discounted new games over the last few months.

Wow, almost all those games aren't even to the point where you consider them a "sale". Pretty much MSRP or prices comparable to the norm at amazon except intentionally gutted.

Hopefully there is something more credible in the full list.

[quote name='Enfuze']I really, really hope those aren't the actual Game Day sales...[/QUOTE]

There's more to come...

It's GS, you shouldn't be surprised. Try and stay optimistic! :bouncy:

[quote name='theking20']might get Saw for $20
here's hoping it's for both xbox 360, not just PS3[/QUOTE]

As will I. $19.99 - CAG16 - EDGE will be a nice price. ^_^

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']As will I. $19.99 - CAG16 - EDGE will be a nice price. ^_^[/QUOTE]

Gameday sale items are new condition only IIRC. And list so far is nothing special, but I really need to cut back on videogame spending, so no biggie.

Why doesn't GS actually call this like it is? The Gamedays MSRP event. Nothing for me thus far, though if they have a B2G1 before this starts, I may try and grab up Battlefield: BC 2, Demon's Souls and another PS3 game for $100 in credit.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Why doesn't GS actually call this like it is? The Gamedays MSRP event. Nothing for me thus far, though if they have a B2G1 before this starts, I may try and grab up Battlefield: BC 2, Demon's Souls and another PS3 game for $100 in credit.[/QUOTE]

I'm not trying to be a jerk, but at least in my neck of the woods, trying to keep in a used copy of Demon's Souls is almost impossible. Finding a store with both a used copy of Demon's Souls and BF:BC2... I wish you luck sir!

[quote name='TheKbob']I'm not trying to be a jerk, but at least in my neck of the woods, trying to keep in a used copy of Demon's Souls is almost impossible. Finding a store with both a used copy of Demon's Souls and BF:BC2... I wish you luck sir![/QUOTE]
He should come to my gamestop then, there's about 10 copies of demon's souls collecting dust there.

[quote name='Skironox']He should come to my gamestop then, there's about 10 copies of demon's souls collecting dust there.[/QUOTE]

This is why I would have an issue with Gamestop. We get RSBs of old crap and overstocked CoD4, but they never spread out games like Demon's Souls.

Thank goodness Sega racing isn't on there caus eI bought it recently. I remember when Sega Superstars Tennis came out the same month as this and dropped to like 20 bucks.

I'm down with Disgaea on PS3 at that price.

Maybe Saw as well depending on that GI coupon. They had a coupon last year as well.

Nothing at all for me on that list. I was hoping for BlazBlue, Demon's Souls and a better price on AC2.

Meh.

do they ever have systems during gameday sales? i have like 167.49 in gamestop credit. i will put up the difference in cash if i have too. thinking about the ps3 40 gig for 230. and then do a hd swap. but does the 10% discount work on systems?

Wow, the early list is a pile of shit, not really a surprise though. PS3 has by far the best deals though...hopefully the list will get a LOT better when we get the final full list...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back