Gamestop "Give a Little, Get a Little" - Fathers Day Sale [Glitch is DEAD]

poker360

Banned
620x150_fdsale2.jpg

http://www.gamestop.com/browse/ProductMerch.aspx?groupid=873&loc=homeflash1

The new "DEAL" (as said above) : Buy ANY new game and get 50% off on a game from the list.

******GLITCH IS NOW DEAD. THE ONLY WAY TO GET 50% OFF IS IF YOU BUY ONE OVER 39.99 AND THE SECOND ONE WILL BE 50% OFF.******

Gamestop is having the sale as shown above. It is currently GLITCHED where you can order one game $39.99 or more and automatically get 50% off! I ordered split second for $29.99 + tax. It says 3 free day shipping, but it didn't apply to my final order, so i used SAVER for free shipping. This is for the NEW version only.

Apparently you can add any game from the list (i think) and lets say for NSMB Wii... put in a small filler, and get the game for 50% off as well.

Games that you can get 50% off of without having to buy 2: (Price listed AFTER 50% discount)

:ps3: LBP Goty + $10.99 game - $25.98 --- ADD LBP GOTY to cart and any game priced $10.99 and it will be $25.98
:wii:NSMB Wii + $5.99 game - $23.48 --- ADD NSMB Wii to CART and any game priced $5.99. Total should come out to $23.48!!
:ps3:Madden NFL 10 - $29.99
:360:NFS: Shift - $19.99
:360::ps3:Split Second - $29.99
:ps3:MX Vs. ATV: Reflex - $19.99
:wii:You Shape w/ camera - $19.99
:wii:Sonic & Sega All Stars - $19.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='azngtlman']Just put in an order for NSMB Wii plus a 1600 xbox live points card. Total came to $39.54 after tax. Trade in NSMB for $40 and get a free point card.[/QUOTE]

where does NSMB Wii have a tiv of $40?

[quote name='Gamer SDP']where does NSMB Wii have a tiv of $40?[/QUOTE]

It's still $25 at Gamestop and they have their 50% bonus running right now.

damn want to order nsmb with a points card to flip but i really doubt it'll get here in time before the 50% off bonus ends and it stays at $25 value =(

[quote name='azngtlman']It's still $25 at Gamestop and they have their 50% bonus running right now.[/QUOTE]

That ends on the 13th of this month. How many people here think they will get their shipment before that date?

[quote name='bert90987']That ends on the 13th of this month. How many people here think they will get their shipment before that date?[/QUOTE]

Might have some luck. I've received 2 different Gamestop orders within 2 days of placing them, and using SAVER for shipping.

Going with S/S as a present for my brother in law!

The 50% promotion will still be around, but if anyone at GS is paying attention I would expect them to tank the 25.00 value any day now. I'm kinda shocked they haven't dropped it yet. At some point someone will realize that buying the game for $10 more then they sell it for does not make sense.

[quote name='IronSerif']Might have some luck. I've received 2 different Gamestop orders within 2 days of placing them, and using SAVER for shipping.

Going with S/S as a present for my brother in law![/QUOTE]

Good luck to the both of us.

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']am I an idiot but how is this glitched?? Not popping up as 50% off unless I have anoher game in there[/QUOTE]

Wow... Read the OP :whee:

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']ah ok I see....sucks you cant get NSMB for half off 35[/QUOTE]

added any 5.00+ filler and it should work

just made 2 orders, one with s/s and one with nsmb/filler. i thinx u have 30 days to return any filler items at store. im gonna try to knock it out with one visit, trade in nsmb this week n return my filler item. thinx they will give me a look when they see the receipt for my return? cmon shipping!

Stacking the $10 codes on top is YMMV.
I can get it to stack if I've got another $60 game in the cart but not otherwise.
I've tried a variety of codes (beginning with numbers, letters etc) without success.
Anyone have any hints on getting the $10 off to work with S/S?

those with stacking $10 codes used them.

$25 base tiv + 50% bonus = $37.50 total tiv not $40 :roll:

I might as well get rid of some junk games while this 50 trade in is going on. I also picked up Lego Indy 2 + 1600 msp + filler. If it arrives quickly I can dump that back too.

[quote name='dansoccerball']well if you get it for 24$ with 10$ coupon its a 10$ gain[/QUOTE]

You cant apply other coupons to the 50% automatic discount (aside from SAVER)

yeah but add 10% edge bonus...dingding, there's your $40

- i got s/s from bestbuy last week for $42... i have yet to open it so I should be good doing a return. wow, this game got cheap fast/i know it didnt it's glitches/lol

now let's all hope on some fast processing/shipping

[quote name='Gamer SDP']I was directing that at MoonSpoon...[/QUOTE]
Whoops. My bad. :whistle2:#
Wish I could get a $10 code to work. $20 seems about right after reading some reviews.

[quote name='Gamer SDP']I was directing that at MoonSpoon...[/QUOTE]

That's cool that you keep tabs on everyone here. What else do you know? Do you know their orders too?!!

we need to make sure cag isn't infiltrated by moles or spies or dumb people. It would displease me iif nsmb's tiv would plummet in the next week cuz they catch wind of this.
also we need to start some stock insider trading club ;) buy low, sell high!

I noticed this glitch works if you add a pre-order to your cart....If I were to purchase Little Big Planet GOTY and a pre-order for, say, NCAA Football 2011, could I later cancel my pre-order for it and thus have gotten LBP for about $15??

If not, Valkyria Chronicles & LBP GOTY for $34 both new is still a hell of a deal.

Ordered LBP GOTY and Glory of Heracles for $29 shipped! WHOOT! Lets hope that I get that $10 promo code in time to order NSMB :D

Goddammit. I already bought a copy of NSMB Wii during the GS20 thing, and now I want another with this glitch. It's giving me grief about the "1 per household" limit though, even if I try to ship it to another address. Do I need to buy it on an entirely different account, with a different credit card, or something?

Any help, please?

[quote name='MoonSpoon']That's cool that you keep tabs on everyone here. What else do you know? Do you know their orders too?!![/QUOTE]

well yours was the last post before I went to reply ;)

I got my confirm emails already.

Wow thanks OP. I put a new copy of NSMBwii and a used Kameo (360) in my kart. After the glitch + tax, the total came out to $24. Awesome price.

Not dead yet. Got New Super Mario Brothers and Viewtiful Joe 1 & 2 @$2.99ea for a total of $22.87 after edge and SAVER free shipping.

bread's done
Back