Gamestop MW3 Contest -- Universal Code With Chance To Win Prizes!

[quote name='Royal High Knight']lol. surprise he got away with that shit.[/QUOTE]

Yeah honestly me too. I was expecting to get a third of what I actually won.

[quote name='mer71']I am thinking of stacking my two GS cards on NBA Jam On Fire Edition for $5.89 with tax, after gift cards.[/QUOTE]

That is pretty good. The gamestop GCs were my favorite prize to win, to me they are the most valuable. I ordered a used copy of Portal 2 for a mere $2.75 or so out of pocket after my GCs.

Also, just played my emails today, won 160 MSP twice, wonder if Ill get them tomorrow.

[quote name='mer71']I am thinking of stacking my two GS cards on NBA Jam On Fire Edition for $5.89 with tax, after gift cards.[/QUOTE]

Or Dead Rising 2: Case West for $0.59 out of pocket.

Have a $5 Gamestop online code willing to trade it along with Gears 3 Liquid Green Skin Pack for 3 x 160 MS Codes. PM me if interested. Also thanks again OP. So far I've won: 4x160 MS codes, 1x1-month code, and 1x$5 GS giftcard.

[quote name='mer71']Or Dead Rising 2: Case West for $0.59 out of pocket.[/QUOTE]

why pay for the $10 price when its 5 on the marketplace even though your using gc from GS. I used my only $5 for the dead space 2 dlc because i couldnt wait for microlame to evenutally put it on sale, if they ever do.

Hi, does anyone have a Xbox live 1 month code or more than 1 they want to trade.
See I don't have any live right now and could really use it.
I just won some 160 msp codes , so if you want them to trade let me know.PM me.
Thanks

Just one another 160 points. That makes 3 points rewards and one $5 card and too many wallpapers to count.

Once I get that third point code, I hope someone would prefer those over a $5 card they got....

[quote name='4thHorseman']Just one another 160 points. That makes 3 points rewards and one $5 card and too many wallpapers to count.

Once I get that third point code, I hope someone would prefer those over a $5 card they got....[/QUOTE]
Once you get it, PM me. I'll trade a $5 GS card for 3x160 MSP.

[quote name='BlazeP']Once you get it, PM me. I'll trade a $5 GS card for 3x160 MSP.[/QUOTE]

Sorry Blaze, someone sent me a pm. If I am able to get 3 more, I'll be sure to send a pm your way.

[quote name='4thHorseman']Sorry Blaze, someone sent me a pm. If I am able to get 3 more, I'll be sure to send a pm your way.[/QUOTE]
No problem.

2 tries, 2 wallpapers.

Oh well ill try again tomorrow.

Oh and just FYI you have to enter the code number you cant copy and paste.

[quote name='Slappybob']2 tries, 2 wallpapers.

Oh well ill try again tomorrow.

[/QUOTE]

Same situation. Just glad to be able to even enter to attempt to win haha

[quote name='shinclyde']willing to trade 80 new, mint condition wallpapers for xbl points or 1 month codes :)
or cheap paypal for them[/QUOTE]

Damn 80 Wallpapers. That sucks. I got a half of my MSp that one day when the system was messed up and all people won was 160 points every time. Thats when I wish I was a horder and had 10 emails.

i got a 1 month code and a 5$ gs card id be willing to trade cheap for sum pts no gs in my area and i already have a yr of gold send a pm

[quote name='shinclyde']willing to trade 80 new, mint condition wallpapers for xbl points or 1 month codes :)
or cheap paypal for them[/QUOTE]

PM Sent ;)

[quote name='Map']This never worked for me wtf am i doing wrong? lol[/QUOTE]

According to certain people in this thread, you aren't using enough emails....

bread's done
Back