Gamestop PUR - $10 Off Any One Pre-Owned Game Priced $19.99 And Up for 2000 points

Mugatu

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
https://www.poweruprewards.com/Rewa...t/Yq9fn2N3taxfAyZjPETOX7xpAjOAnAkPAp7UiVxyA==

$10 Off Any One Pre-Owned Game Priced $19.99 And Up
Pick up the pre-owned games you want for less! With this coupon, you’ll save $10 on any one pre-owned game that is regularly priced $19.99 or higher. Hurry, this coupon is only available from 6/11 through 6/24. Don’t miss out on this extremely limited time offer. Redeem yours now for only 2,000 points.

Seems like a pretty good deal if you have some points just sitting around. Mind the expiration date, through 6/24 only.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Well I tried using two of these coupons on a used vita game but it didn't stack so I used one of them on a copy of heavy rain (a non gh version at that). I loved this game so its great to have it in my ps3 collection again ! The better news is that someone acually gave me 10$ to buy the coupon off my hands !!!!! He told me "hey if you can't use it I'll buy it off of you". Now as a flipper flipping a coupon that was basically useless to me for pure cash is a no brainer lmao[/QUOTE]

That's pretty cool and nice of him. He was probably going to spend the $10 anyway, so why not do a trade that benefits the both of you.

That's a really good find on Arkham City GotY. Looking at their site they charge $40 for used copies of the original Arkham City, so an employee probably took it in as a regular copy of the game.

I wish that I could find things like the last two .Hack games, Devil Summoner, and the rest of the rarer RPGs that Gamestop sells for cheap. I guess I really can't complain though, I did get a M/NM copy of F1 2009 for the Wii from them today.

wow that batman goty for 30 sounds like a perfect deal.
my store doesnt have any tho. wish it did tho!
im still thinking of flipping it in for 25 at bestbuy. maybe getting it again for 20 tomorrow.
goty for 30 would be hot stuff tho. oh wellz. i called and asked my gamestop and they acted like i was asking for the moon. batman ac goty used, omgwtf!

Picked up Disney DDR and Little King Story on Wii for about 20 after tax. Only wanted the DDR game because its pretty rare.

Found a few decent deals, resident evil mercenaries for 3ds for 9$ and disgaea 3 for 14$ after coupon and power up rewards discount. Have a few more coupons but can't find some other games complete for me to want to buy them.

Hmm, I'm trying to convert my useless Gamestop credit into some useful BestBuy credit and I found some decent flips, but all of them are sold out at my stores of course. (MLB2k for instance) Anyone find any games that are going for a decent amount at Best Buy?

Picked these up today:

FFXIII Xbox 360 (Case and manual)
Super Mario Land 3D 3DS (Case and manual)
Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor 2 DS (Blank case)
Shin Megami Tensei Overclocked 3DS (No case, Bastards!)

Was also thinking of getting
Mario Kart 7 3DS
Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3 Xbox 360
Kingdom Hearts Remix DS

so it doesn't look like anyone else is having problems using more than one of these (in separate transactions) ? I went today and used one for Heavy Rain, then tried to use another for a used controller and it wouldn't take. Are accessories not included? It seems like they usually are in preowned deals like this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I picked up heavy rain earlier today and i saw in my acount that i have enough for one more coupon. I cant think of any 19.99 games to use it on. Everyone always raves about just cause 2 but is that 19.99 used ? Any recomendations by my fellow gamers here would be awsome :)

[quote name='Gosha']Picked up Disney DDR and Little King Story on Wii for about 20 after tax. Only wanted the DDR game because its pretty rare.[/QUOTE]

Is Disney DDR game pretty rare? I still have like 2-3 of them boxed up in the garage from Sears clearance a few years back.

[quote name='strait edge follower']I picked up heavy rain earlier today and i saw in my acount that i have enough for one more coupon. I cant think of any 19.99 games to use it on. Everyone always raves about just cause two but is that 19.99 used ? Any recomendations by my fellow gamers here would be awsome :)[/QUOTE]

Well, if u have a PC and Xbox controller its been like 3-4 bucks or if ur a PS+ member its one of the free games. Id say its worth it regardless.

[quote name='Abeja']Well, if u have a PC and Xbox controller its been like 3-4 bucks or if ur a PS+ member its one of the free games. Id say its worth it regardless.[/QUOTE]

Well i dont have ps plus and i dont have a gaming rig but i checked and i saw that the 360 version is 19.99. I think i know what im going to use my last coupon on !

I think Mass Effect 3 went down today to 28 on both 360 and PS3, or maybe I just didn't notice it when I looked yesterday, so you can get it for $16.20 with the coupon.

I'm a little annoyed that Crysis 2 went from 20 to 25 recently or I would have definitely picked that up for $9.

Might be time for me to finally get Halo 3: ODST and Forza 3 in the combo pack for $9.

I haven't been to the Power up site in awhile. Just checked and and have 56,950 points. Woohoo! What's the expiration on the coupons? I might get 26 of them.

Used one of my coupons today. Picked up Persona 3 Portable for $9.50 w/ card and coupon. Came in great shape (case, manual and disc all really nice). Sadly, one of the few complete PSP games left at my local store. Just box after box of generic GS cases. Sad, really.

[quote name='mrclutch']I haven't been to the Power up site in awhile. Just checked and and have 56,950 points. Woohoo! What's the expiration on the coupons? I might get 26 of them.[/QUOTE]
They expire 6/24

[quote name='skiizim']Is Disney DDR game pretty rare? I still have like 2-3 of them boxed up in the garage from Sears clearance a few years back.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it had a low print run. You can find it at places like Gamestop pretty frequently though, but I'd imagine in a year or two, they'll be even harder to find.

http://www.amazon.com/Revolution-Di...TF8&qid=1339556040&sr=8-1&keywords=disney+ddr

DDR X2 for PS2 is worth a decent amount as well.

http://www.amazon.com/Dance-Revolut...339556133&sr=1-1&keywords=dance+revolution+x2

Thanks OP. Great deal.

Random question to anyone who has played Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition: Does the DLC come on a separate disc or is it all redeemable codes? I'd like to pick up a used copy, but I want all that DLC goodness. :D

If not F:NV, I'll probably pick up Mass Effect 3. 17.99 used after coupon. Sweet.

Got two games yesterday with the coupon, good score, Hyperdimension Neptunia (case, but no manual) and Record or Agarest War Zero Limited Edition (Complete). Will use a couple more. Cant beat the value for 2000 points except for the two coupons they have for the ps3 and xbox360 trade ins a couple months ago. Thanks OP!

[quote name='DTX_Dan']Thanks OP. Great deal.

Random question to anyone who has played Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition: Does the DLC come on a separate disc or is it all redeemable codes? I'd like to pick up a used copy, but I want all that DLC goodness. :D

If not F:NV, I'll probably pick up Mass Effect 3. 17.99 used after coupon. Sweet.[/QUOTE]

I have the 360 version and it came with a second disc that had all of the DLC. So you should be good to go.

It looks like Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention (Vita) is down to $27.99 used, so you could get that for $17.99 after coupon ($16.19 w/ PUR discount).

Last edited by a moderator:
will this $10 PUR coupon work on this weeks Mass Effect 3 29.99 deal? I always get confused with them cause they usually tell me coupons dont work on "promo" items. Can I also use the coupon online?

Yeah it'll work on Mass Effect 3, but not online I don't think.

I don't think these promos will stack, but there's also

Save Up to 20% When You Buy 3 or More Pre-Owned GamesAll PowerUp Rewards members save 10% when you buy 3 or more pre-owned games. If you're a Pro member, you'll get twice the savings: 20% off! Print out your "I Want" list and reap the benefits of this great deal. Hurry, this offer is only available between Wednesday, June 13 and Tuesday, June 19.

Used it today to pick up Alice in Wonderland, End War DS, and Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion XL for Wii.

[quote name='maxiell']Yeah it'll work on Mass Effect 3, but not online I don't think.

Save Up to 20% When You Buy 3 or More Pre-Owned GamesAll PowerUp Rewards members save 10% when you buy 3 or more pre-owned games. If you're a Pro member, you'll get twice the savings: 20% off! Print out your "I Want" list and reap the benefits of this great deal. Hurry, this offer is only available between Wednesday, June 13 and Tuesday, June 19.

Used it today to pick up Alice in Wonderland, End War DS, and Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion XL for Wii.[/QUOTE]

DOH! I wish they had that last week.

[quote name='xewndar1']will this $10 PUR coupon work on this weeks Mass Effect 3 29.99 deal? I always get confused with them cause they usually tell me coupons dont work on "promo" items. Can I also use the coupon online?[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking about using my coupon for the same game, but in-store. I can't remember: does GS give online passes with used EA games? I can't remember which ones they do. I live in CA.

Going to pick up MLB 12 for vita, SSB:B, and Infamous. Should equal 37 after coupons/discount/tax. Will trade in MLB to BBY for 25 and keep other games for the low price of $10. Thanks for the MLB tip.

[quote name='maxiell']Save Up to 20% When You Buy 3 or More Pre-Owned GamesAll PowerUp Rewards members save 10% when you buy 3 or more pre-owned games. If you're a Pro member, you'll get twice the savings: 20% off! Print out your "I Want" list and reap the benefits of this great deal. Hurry, this offer is only available between Wednesday, June 13 and Tuesday, June 19.

Used it today to pick up Alice in Wonderland, End War DS, and Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion XL for Wii.[/QUOTE]

Where are you seeing this? Is it a PUR coupon or just a normal deal going on?

[quote name='maxiell']Yeah it'll work on Mass Effect 3, but not online I don't think.

Would that stack with the coupons?

I bought 4 of them on a whim, while kind of overlooking the expiration date. Guess I have to buy a few games now!

[quote name='thenutman69321']Where are you seeing this? Is it a PUR coupon or just a normal deal going on?[/QUOTE]

I see it in my email about this week's ad.

also would like more info on this. If it stacks that'd be perfect since I have 3 coupons. Do we need to print this 20% thing off?

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']also would like more info on this. If it stacks that'd be perfect since I have 3 coupons. Do we need to print this 20% thing off?[/QUOTE]

I think somebody tried to use two coupons on one transaction earlier and said it didn't work. Not sure if it was on two games or just one though.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']also would like more info on this. If it stacks that'd be perfect since I have 3 coupons. Do we need to print this 20% thing off?[/QUOTE]

No, it's calculated automatically at the register.

I don't really know if there's a reason why it wouldn't stack, guess we'll find out soon.

[quote name='Donut2922']I think somebody tried to use two coupons on one transaction earlier and said it didn't work. Not sure if it was on two games or just one though.[/QUOTE]

You can probably only use it once per transaction.

If any one wants to see the extra 10% PUR / 20% PUR Pro bonus, login to your PUR account and click "messages". That's where I actually found more info about it. No coupon required.

Save Up to 20% When You Buy 3 or More Pre-Owned Games
All PowerUp Rewards members save 10% when you buy 3 or more pre-owned games. If you're a Pro member, you'll get twice the savings: 20% off! Print out your "I Want" list and reap the benefits of this great deal. Hurry, this offer is only available between Wednesday, June 13 and Tuesday, June 19.

Terms and Conditions:Cannot be combined with any other offer. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice. Offer valid 6/13/12 through 6/19/12.

[quote name='Donut2922']I think somebody tried to use two coupons on one transaction earlier and said it didn't work. Not sure if it was on two games or just one though.[/QUOTE]

Well that could put a damper on that. But I do recall someone being stupid and asking if they could use two coupons on one game, so that may have been the person.

I see Dirt 3: Complete Edition is only $24.99, so I may have to pick that up. Other than that, I'm having a hard time picking out some games. I guess I shouldn't have bought 4 coupons.

I was shot down at my GameStop when asking if the two different $10 off coupons could stack on a single transaction.

[quote name='Tony208']I used one of these bad boys along with the B2G1 free my store seems to run all year long to flip to Best Buy for an extra $47[/QUOTE]

Isn't it pointless to use one of these during a b2g1? In my experience (2 attempts) it simply reduces one game's price - the cheapest game in the set of 3. Then that game becomes free, but it already would have been free. In theory if you had a 54.99 and 2 47.99's it should be helpful, but even then you're only getting a $7 reduction instead of the full $10.

Again, this was just my experience.

[quote name='bgame2']Isn't it pointless to use one of these during a b2g1? In my experience (2 attempts) it simply reduces one game's price - the cheapest game in the set of 3. Then that game becomes free, but it already would have been free. In theory if you had a 54.99 and 2 47.99's it should be helpful, but even then you're only getting a $7 reduction instead of the full $10.

Again, this was just my experience.[/QUOTE]

the coupon is only good for $19.99 and up and 2 of the games i got were below that so it could only apply to the top one (mass Effect 3)

and then B2G1 free, profit

bread's done
Back