GameStop TIV & Promos: Old thread. Please check first/last post for new link!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
New thread HERE: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7320653

[quote name='jp0213']I've received a couple pm's from people wanting to contribute prices but don't want to get harassed about selling to someone or getting more at place x. If this is the case for anyone, you can pm me any values and I'll update them in the list and database.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='CheapyD']Also, the CAG Trade-In Value Tracker is now live and accessible from the main navigation.[/QUOTE]

Instructions on finding games in the database and inputting the values from different sections can be found in my blog post here: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/blog.php?b=14143. I would put the entire post in the thread but this is already kind of a large post.

PLEASE POST BASE VALUES & SYSTEM IT IS FOR.

Upcoming Promos:

Current Promos:
GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

360 Slim Trade-Up Promo - $100 Trade-in Credit Toward Slim Purchase.(Ends 7/11/2010)NO PRE-ORDERS, YMMV ON RESERVE LISTS.
NOTE: Currently the promo is not automatically activating on the computers and are requiring manual input. This will allow for extra credit through EDGE on the accessories and get the $25 hardware bonus on top, putting it at $125, if the employee doesn't remove it like they were supposed to. This will be fixed so take advantage while you can.
[quote name='GameStop.com']Upgrade to a new Xbox 360 250GB and receive the trade in values below: OFFER BEGINS 6/17.

*OP EDIT: This covers all current 360 hardware revisions. Look through the FAQ below on what all is need for hardware trade-in. Also multiple console trade-ins toward a new slim will be YMMV.*

• XB360 System w/wireless OR wired controller - $100
  • XB360 Hard Drive 20 GB - $30
  • XB360 Hard Drive 60 GB - $35
  • XB360 Hard Drive 120 GB - $40
  • XB360 Hard Drive 250 GB - $50
  • XB360 Memory Card 64 MB - $10
  • XB360 Memory Card 256 MB - $14
  • XB360 Memory Card 512 MB - $18
  • XB360 Network Adapter Wireless (Microsoft) - $40
  • XB360 Network N Adapter (Disc required) - $50
  • XB360 Controller – Wired (Microsoft) - $20
  • XB360 Controller – Wireless (Microsoft) - $25
*OP EDIT: You will get EDGE bonuses on trade-ins for these accessories but that bonus will be calculated off of the normal base, not the elevated promo price. Doing a data transfer from your old hard drive in-store will be extremely YMMV.*

Full trade value amount must be applied toward the purchase of a new Slim Xbox 360, new hardware subject to availability by location. Offer not good on cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Hardware must have all necessary components for trade. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Offer valid 6/17/10 - 7/11/10. [/QUOTE]

Trade 3 games, get an extra $10 Credit. Ends 6/27/10)
[quote name='GameStop.com'] Trade 3 Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, DS or PSP games and get a $10 trade bonus.

Games with a trade value of $1 or less are excluded from offer. Offer valid only toward games normally accepted in trade. Offer not good on cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. Offer subject to change at anytime. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Offer valid 06/07/10 - 06/27/10.[/QUOTE]

$25 Hardware Bonus (End 6/27/10.)
[quote name='GameStop.com']Get a $25 trade bonus on any 360, PS3, Wii, DS or PSP system traded.

PSPgo trade excluded. Offer not good on cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Hardware must have all necessary components for trade. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer may not be valid in some stores. Offer valid 05/17/10 - 06/27/10.[/QUOTE]

Guaranteed $25 trade-in value on select games. (Ends 6/27/10.)
[quote name='GameStop.com'] $25 trade-in credit guaranteed for over 50 select titles.Click Here for Details.
25guaranteed_btm.jpg
Offer and qualifying titles for trade subject to change without notice. Offer not good on cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer vailid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Offer valid 6/7/10 - 6/27/10. [/QUOTE]

GAMESTOP USED GAME PRODUCT ID(thanks Xfactor4)
THE GAMESTOP USED GAME PRODUCT ID "CRACKED":

:gc:=916xxx
:360:=952xxx
:ps2:=938xxx or 939xxx
:wii:=917xxx
:psp:=935xxx
:ds:=919xxx
:ps3:=930xxx
:gba:=914xxx

FAQ
These trade-in values are really low!
While that may be true, if you combine the games with the right promotion they can work to your advantage. There are knowledgeable people in this thread that are normally willing to help.

Is there any way to look at what the previous values reported on a game?
You can search through this thread and previous ones to see what a game has been reported in the past. With the TIV Tracker you can sort by date and then go through the list of past updated values through that as well. Here are the previous GS TIV Threads: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.

Can I trade-in sealed games?
No. You might come across the rare GameStop that would let you do it, but they are going to open them anyway.

Do trade-ins have to have their original case, insert and manual?
No, however it will be YMMV on if they charge you a refurbish fee for them in that condition. Most GameStops wont charge a fee but there are some that charge for incomplete games.

Will they accept my game if it is really beat up?
YMMV. It really all depends upon the employee you get. Some will charge refurbish fees, some wont, some wont accept the game and others just take them without a second glance.

What are the refurb fees on games?
There appears to be set prices for set value ranges. We aren't 100% certain on the splits just yet. Here is what we have currently:
$0.25-$2 Value:
$0.75 Refurb Fee
$2.01-$4 Value: $1 Refurb Fee
$4.01-$7 Value: $2 Refurb Fee
$7.01-$10 Value: $3 Refurb Fee
$10.01 & Higher Value: $4 Refurb Fee
This information isn't guaranteed by any mean and we are still working on nailing it down.

I have a Collector's/Limited/Special edition of a game, do I have to trade-in all of the extras?
No, but there are a handful of games that their variations have separate listings at GameStop: Madden 09 Anniversary Edition, Battlefield: Bad Company Gold Edition, and a few others.

Why didn't the percent bonus go for my accessory for a system that was included?
Unless stated otherwise, and they are rarely included, the bonuses never apply to accessories. Except the EDGE card of course.

I traded in a bunch of games for the "Trade X, get $X bonus" promo and it gave me the percentage bonus instead?
I can't give concretes on why this happens. GameStop computers are normally pretty good at giving you the better promo. In the case of a percentage bonus being run at the same time as a "Trade X, get $X" promo, things can get messy. The system appears to only give one promo on games per transaction so if you had a few games that you want to go to the percentage bonus and a stack for the "Trade X, Get $X" it will regularly apply the percentage to all of the games. Your best bet is to do all "Trade X, Get $X" games in one transaction on their own. The GameStop clerk may say that the system will figure it all out, tell them you want a separate transaction anyway. As always, check your receipt before you leave the store.

Can I trade in multiple copies of the same game?
YMMV. The official policy is no, but there are some GameStops that overlook that rule.

What all do I have to trade in for a console trade-in?
Xbox 360: Console Unit, power brick, A/V Cables, Controller (wired/wireless)
Wii: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cables, Wiimote, Nunchuck, Sensor Bar
Playstation 3: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cable, Controller, USB Cable
Playstation 2: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cable, Controller (Must be a DualShock2)
GameCube: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cable, Controller
PSP: Handheld, A/C Adapter
Nintendo DS/DSLite/DSi: Handheld, A/C Adapter, Stylus

Can I trade in a defective/broken console?
For the most part yes. If it powers on but doesn't play games, they will take the console as a refurb unit and put a refurb fee on the console. The refurb fee on the console will vary on the price of the console so those numbers will change. You are still required to trade in everything required listed in the question directly above. They will not, however, take RROD 360 consoles. There may be stores that still do it, but official policy is to not take them in.

How much does an EDGE card subscription cost?
It costs $14.99 and is good for a year. It also comes with a 1-year subscription to Game Informer magazine.

What bonuses come with having an EDGE card?
You will get an extra 10% trade-in credit on the base value of the game and an extra 10% off the purchase of used games.

Does the EDGE Card give me a bonus on hardware trade-ins?
No. You will only get the bonus for games and accessories.

What if I want cash instead of credit, what do they deduct?
If you decide that you want cash instead of credit, they will take 20% off the base values and promos will not apply.

Does promo "....." have a minimum trade-in value?
If the promo has a minimum trade-in value requirement, it will be listed in the promo. If it isn't there, then there is no limit. However, as with all trades, they are subject to manager approval so the manager could have setup his own little rule-set requiring a minimum of whatever.

I used a Power Trade promo for a pre-order, can I cancel that pre-order and get the credit or move it to another game I want?
Yes on both accounts. However, if you do a bunch of the power trades and just straight drop the pre-order you could create some ill-will between yourself and the employees you cancel on.

I just tried to use a promo that has a select list of games eligible, but they say my game isn't eligible anymore, what gives?
Basically they have the right to change the eligible games at any time. They tend to update these frequently so as to lock out any easy/cheap games. It's best to check the eligible list the day of your trade.

Can I stack two different trade-in promos?
No. The only thing that will stack with trade-ins is your EDGE card.

If I pay for an item using all credit on my card, do I have to pay sales tax?
This varies depending upon the state you live in.

What states charge sales tax on purchases paid in full with credit and which ones don't?
Charge Sales Tax on Credit Purchases: Alabama, Arkansas, California, Florida, Hawaii, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Utah, West Virginia
Does Not Charge Sales Tax on Credit Purchases: Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, South Carolina, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming
No Information Yet: Connecticut, Idaho, Mississippi, Nevada, New Mexico, Rhode Island, South Dakota

My state doesn't charge sales tax on purchases made by credit, why is gamestop.com charging me tax?
It is just the way they have designed their system. The best theory we have seen is that since you are only inputting the number off of the back of the card, it isn't going to pick up the programming from the specially tagged EDGE cards. Some kind of programming that gets input from their system that wont show up when only inputting the number off the back of the card.

First post contains promo information and the FAQ. Second post has the 360/Wii/PS3 values. Third post has the PS2/GC values. Fourth post has DS/PSP/GBA values.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
So just to make it clear - does the 30% bonus affect consoles, or just games only?
Also when does the extra $25 console trade-in happen?

I got a slim ps2 to sell. I can get either $57.50 (w/30% promo) or $50. I'd say that's not too shabby...

[quote name='hypertails02']So just to make it clear - does the 30% bonus affect consoles, or just games only?
Also when does the extra $25 console trade-in happen?

I got a slim ps2 to sell. I can get either $57.50 (w/30% promo) or $50. I'd say that's not too shabby...[/QUOTE]

Wow! Epic Fail!

Is it hard to go through life unable to read or compute basic math?

1. The 30% bonus applies to games only for the 360, PS3, Wii, DS or PSP
2. Even if the 30% bonus did apply to a PS2 system, $57.50 is adding a 130% bonus to the trade value of $25
3. The $25 system trade bonus is only good on 360, PS3, Wii, DS or PSP game systems.

So, to summarize, you only get $25 TIV for a slim PS2.

Well, I at least got the basic math right.
TIV = $25, Extra 30% Bonus of TIV = $7.5. Extra $25 bonus (if promo actually applied) = $25. Sum up the values and that's $57.50.

Way to be an ass, CAG in Training. It's late at night, I'm tired and cranky and accidently misread the promo. A simple "Hey dude, you misread the promo, PS2 is not involved" would have been more effective. I'll await the day another CAG younger than you (so, 11?) treats your input in the forums like bullshit and insults your intelligence.

I at least appreciate the OP for keeping this up, as well as the other CAG users who are here to help others, not bring them down.

fuckers like you make me not even want to come to CAG.

[quote name='hypertails02']Well, I at least got the basic math right.
TIV = $25, Extra 30% Bonus of TIV = $7.5. Extra $25 bonus (if promo actually applied) = $25. Sum up the values and that's $57.50.

Way to be an ass, CAG in Training. It's late at night, I'm tired and cranky and accidently misread the promo. A simple "Hey dude, you misread the promo, PS2 is not involved" would have been more effective. I'll await the day another CAG younger than you (so, 11?) treats your input in the forums like bullshit and insults your intelligence.

I at least appreciate the OP for keeping this up, as well as the other CAG users who are here to help others, not bring them down.

fuckers like you make me not even want to come to CAG.[/QUOTE]

woah now, can't we all just get along? But seeing as how I sold my ps2 two days ago for 60 dollars on CraigsList you just might want to go that route. People still are interested around the 50-60 dollar mark if you have about 3 games and an extra controller. gl.

[quote name='Jinooka']woah now, can't we all just get along? But seeing as how I sold my ps2 two days ago for 60 dollars on CraigsList you just might want to go that route. People still are interested around the 50-60 dollar mark if you have about 3 games and an extra controller. gl.[/QUOTE]Usually when snotty kids start typing out posts with...
[quote name='z24buddy']Wow! Epic Fail!

Is it hard to go through life unable to read or compute basic math?[/QUOTE]That doesn't make anyone want to get along with them.

Otherwise, thanks for the craigslist tip, Jinooka. I'd figure after seeing the promotions on this thread that Gamestop could be an easier option.

[quote name='HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ']Do they take DS models with ANY kind of defect?

I have a Phat DS with HUGE screen crack on top screen that's like a black hole on top.(Somebody stepped on it, don't know who)

I have a DS Lite with the hinge problem, meaning the hinge on the right shoulder cracked and now the screen just flies open and the top screen has a blue tint to it. (Sisters, who now has a new one)

I also have a DS who just won't lock in place. Like you open it and it won't lock in the place you opened it to, it'll close if tilted the wrong way or open if titled one way.

Will they take any of those? I don't care about deductions, just don't feel like fixing them or anything.[/QUOTE]

So I posted this earlier and most people said GS should accept them, so I tried.

Did not accept one of them. They said they couldn't fix any of those problems, so they would not accept them even with a refurb reduction. Just in case anybody else tries to trade in any DS like mine.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']RDR $25.00 on release day? Shady, Gamestop.[/QUOTE]
Nothing shady about it, they dont make anyone trade in games.

It looks like the other deals can be moved from "upcoming promos," they've been updated on the site. Here's the text on the system trade promo:

$25 hardware trade bonus

Get a $25 trade bonus on any 360, PS3, Wii, DS or PSP traded.

PSPgo trade excluded. Offer not good on cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Hardware must have all necessary components for trade. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer may not be valid in some stores. Offer valid 05/17/10 - 06/06/10.

[quote name='elmyra']It looks like the other deals can be moved from "upcoming promos," they've been updated on the site. Here's the text on the system trade promo:[/QUOTE]

Thank you! I've been waiting for the update. Now I just need to wait for my 360 to come back from being fixed. Anyone know the current value of a 360 with a wireless controller? I know it was 90 but I'm wondering if it has gone down.

Question: When you trade in games and get store credit, are you able to use that credit online? Seems like the website has been having some pretty good deals lately. Also, how long is your credit good for? Sorry - just have never traded anything in before.

[quote name='AWF9495']Question: When you trade in games and get store credit, are you able to use that credit online? Seems like the website has been having some pretty good deals lately. Also, how long is your credit good for? Sorry - just have never traded anything in before.[/QUOTE]

Yes you can use the credit online, if you don't already have one they will give you an EDGE card and will most likely ask if you would like to join Game informer for a year, plus you get 10% extras on trade ins and 10% off when you buy used games(in store or online). The cost of that is $14.99 but you don't have to get it if you're just trading in that one time. If you plan on trading/buying a lot of used games from them then I'd say its worth it but if you just want to trade it for the 30% promo and buy online I would just say no when they ask you lol.

[quote name='AWF9495']Question: When you trade in games and get store credit, are you able to use that credit online? Seems like the website has been having some pretty good deals lately.[/QUOTE]

Yup, I've placed several orders recently with Edge card credit.

Also, how long is your credit good for? Sorry - just have never traded anything in before.

I don't think it expires, at least in my experience. I've sat on credit for more than a year in the past with no loss or reduction.

xFatalFlaw and elmyra,

Thanks for the responses. I have some games I want to trade (tired of dealing with eBay), but my backlog is big enough that I am hoping for a pricedrop or a really good deal on Red Dead or Alan Wake before I pull the trigger.

idk if it matters but the standard edition street fighter 4 fightstick is only worth 6 bucks at gamestop

[quote name='AWF9495']xFatalFlaw and elmyra,

Thanks for the responses. I have some games I want to trade (tired of dealing with eBay), but my backlog is big enough that I am hoping for a pricedrop or a really good deal on Red Dead or Alan Wake before I pull the trigger.[/QUOTE]

As far as I know with Gamestop you can buy both of them and apply the code 25DEAL which takes 25% off orders $100+ so you'd essentially be getting both for $45 each plus tax + shipping. That's the best deal so far I guess. There's plenty of Gamestop codes though, just check through the forums.

[quote name='wreckemtexastech']would love to take it off your hands :)[/QUOTE]

:) I'll check your list. I wonder what the TIV is for it since it's a 39.99 game

[quote name='xFatalFlaw']Thank you! I've been waiting for the update. Now I just need to wait for my 360 to come back from being fixed. Anyone know the current value of a 360 with a wireless controller? I know it was 90 but I'm wondering if it has gone down.[/QUOTE]

$80, went down a little bit ago.

Well since I'm planning on trading in my PSP and hopefully get $60 credit, will they allow me to turn $20 cash I have into store credit??

Reason I ask is because there's something I want online.

[quote name='The Holy Pretzle']Well since I'm planning on trading in my PSP and hopefully get $60 credit, will they allow me to turn $20 cash I have into store credit??

Reason I ask is because there's something I want online.[/QUOTE]

So I'm guessing you don't have a debit/credit card to purchase online? I'm not positive if they would take $20 from you and put it on your edge card, you can always ask your parents to charge $20 and just give them the cash. That's probably your best bet.

[quote name='The Holy Pretzle']Well since I'm planning on trading in my PSP and hopefully get $60 credit, will they allow me to turn $20 cash I have into store credit??

Reason I ask is because there's something I want online.[/QUOTE]

if i understand your question right, you could buy a $20 gift card, which would be usable online as well.

[quote name='hawaiiboy']call them and let us know[/QUOTE]

And break beer drinking mode? how dare you good sir! This black butte porter is insulted at your suggestion!:bomb:

Here's a rundown from my mass trade in yesterday, all values are base. Note, in case anyone was curious, they did combine the hardware bonus offer and the 30% games promos on the same transaction:

HW/Accessories:
:psp: PSP-1000 system - $35
:psp: PSP game case - $0.25
:psp: PSP carry case - $0.75
:psp: PSP Car Adapter - $1.75
:psp: PSP Headphones - $1.00
:ps2: PS2 Eye Toy - $0.65

Games:
:psp: Lumines - $1.50
:psp: Lumines 2 - $1.75
:psp: Race Driver 2006 - $2.00
:psp: Tiger Woods 2008 - $2.00
:psp: Madden 2007 - $1.50
:psp: Lego Star Wars II - $6.25
:psp: Final Fantasy - $5.25
:psp: Family Guy UMD - $4.50

:ps3: Motorstorm: Pacific Rift - $10.00

:360: Tiger Woods 2008 - $2.50
:360: Street Fighter 4 - $3.00
:360: DDR - $1.50
:360: Halo 3 - $4.00
:360: COD4 - $4.00
:360: GH II - $0.50
:360: GH III - $0.25
:360: GH:Aerosmith - $0.50
:360: GH:WT - $1.50
:360: GH5 - $7.00
:360: GH:Metallica - $10
:360: RB: AC/DC - $3.00
:360: Battlefield Bad Company 2 - $22
:360: MUA Gold Edition - $8.00
:360: Orange Box - $6.00
:360: PGR3 - $0.50
:360: PGR4 - $1.50
:360: Forza 2 - $1.50
:360: NHL 2007 - $1.00
:360: NASCAR 2009 - $11.00

Surprised to see Mass Effect on the SMG2, UFC Undispted2010 and RDR deal. Might go to gamestop tomorrow with that and something else I don't play anymore

I hardly ever get in on any YMMV deals, but I definitely ran into one today. I was calling from BBV to check some TIVs for some games, and the guy I talked to kept quoting me what the values would be with the 40% (after Edge + 30%). Naturally, I asked if those were base, and he said they were- but when I heard I would get $36.25 for NSMB Wii, I knew something was up. After I talked with the guys in store about it, they told me what was going on.

Apparently, the district the Cookeville, TN Gamestops fall under are doing this weird boosted TIV thing. Instead of giving a % value more, they basically have the promotions applied to everything as their base value. o_O I don't really know why, but I'm not complaining. As shown with the NSMB Wii example, it actually turns out that the base value WITHOUT Edge is more than the 30% WITH Edge. :O So here are the base values I got today, and the amount after Edge.

YMMV

:wii: New Super Mario Bros.- $36.25 ($39.87 after Edge)
:wii: Marvel Super Hero Squad- $12.50 (13.75 after Edge)
:ps3: Beatles Rock Band- $11 (12.10 after Edge)
:ds: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days- $19.50 (21.45 after Edge)

So I traded 2 NSMB, 4 MSHS, 2 BRB, and 1 KH for $180.39 in credit today. Not too shabby if I do say so myself, considering I had paid $92.50 + tax for the games.

EDIT: If you're reading, jp, please don't add those trade values to the database. And if you know anything about what I'm talking about, some insight would be much appreciated. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ZerotypeX']Surprised to see Mass Effect on the SMG2, UFC Undispted2010 and RDR deal. Might go to gamestop tomorrow with that and something else I don't play anymore[/QUOTE]

whoa, good lookin on pointing this out.

so they extended these deals and added new games?

I'm gonna have to dump Mass Effect and Star Wars: TFU Sith Edition, I also have L4D2 and would get another game together if there was another game I'm interested in, I have no interest in the UFC game, slightly interested in SMG2 but it'd be stupid to trade games toward that when the pre-order bonus online is a $20 GC so ehh.. wish I could trade in and get the pre-order online with the credit instead

edit: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening is on the list for the promo >_

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']I hardly ever get in on any YMMV deals, but I definitely ran into one today. I was calling from BBV to check some TIVs for some games, and the guy I talked to kept quoting me what the values would be with the 40% (after Edge + 30%). Naturally, I asked if those were base, and he said they were- but when I heard I would get $36.25 for NSMB Wii, I knew something was up. After I talked with the guys in store about it, they told me what was going on.

Apparently, the district the Cookeville, TN Gamestops fall under are doing this weird boosted TIV thing. Instead of giving a % value more, they basically have the promotions applied to everything as their base value. o_O I don't really know why, but I'm not complaining. As shown with the NSMB Wii example, it actually turns out that the base value WITHOUT Edge is more than the 30% WITH Edge. :O So here are the base values I got today, and the amount after Edge.

YMMV

:wii: New Super Mario Bros.- $36.25 ($39.87 after Edge)
:wii: Marvel Super Hero Squad- $12.50 (13.75 after Edge)
:ps3: Beatles Rock Band- $11 (12.10 after Edge)
:ds: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days- $19.50 (21.45 after Edge)

So I traded 2 NSMB, 4 MSHS, 2 BRB, and 1 KH for $180.39 in credit today. Not too shabby if I do say so myself, considering I had paid $92.50 + tax for the games.[/QUOTE]

That is an amazing promotion I'm suprised they're allowed to do that since the Base TIV are nationwide at all gamestops

[quote name='DemonsMaster']That is an amazing promotion I'm suprised they're allowed to do that since the Base TIV are nationwide at all gamestops[/QUOTE]
That's what I thought, too. I don't know how they got it to work like that.

5/18: (all base values)

iconwii.gif

Wii System - $70
Wii Component Cables - $4.50
Wii Sports - $5

iconds.gif

DS Lite System - $40
Hotel Dusk: Room 215 - $2.75
Phoenix Wright: Justice for All - $3.50

Does anyone know the EXACT TIv for a 120gb Slim PS3? Im trying to sell mine for $230 with box and all, but if I can get $160 + EDGE + extra $25 in GS credit, that'll be fine with me too.

I mean I'd spend almost $30 just shipping the thing to someone

I've got a Phat DS with a 3rd party AC charger and no stylus, will they really charge me the refurbishing fee for no having the stylus? I had read earlier in this thread that 3rd party chargers were ok. Also will they let me trade in a Lite and a Phat in one transaction?

[quote name='jcp42877']Does anyone know the EXACT TIv for a 120gb Slim PS3? Im trying to sell mine for $230 with box and all, but if I can get $160 + EDGE + extra $25 in GS credit, that'll be fine with me too.

I mean I'd spend almost $30 just shipping the thing to someone[/QUOTE]

No Edge bonus on consoles. You might have more luck trying craigslist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back