GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
All prices are with GCU or PUR.

A ton of values got bumped. If you happened to grab Witcher III or Mad Max during the Best Buy DOTD, it now trades for $27.50. One day I will learn to jump on more of these DOTD.

http://www.gamestop.com/trade/Browse/

Someone mentioned :ps4: Uncharted Collection at Redbox, which now trades for $27.50. Also, :xb1: State of Decay is $8.99 at Redbox and trades for $22.00.

At Best Buy, :wiiu: LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham is $9.59 and trades for $13.75.
So is this another of those weekend bumps?

Overheard mention of another 4 for $20 starting soon, no idea when though. They talked about one getting cancelled around Xmas too. Shush wink and everything.

Which game do you think will be repurchasable cheapest since they both trade in for $27...Just Cause 3 or AC: Syndicate
$30 with the extra 10%. AC will probably hit $20 soon enough. I picked up a copy a month or so ago from newegg for under $20 shipped. Already moved that copy and a gold copy from this target promo.

Yes 4 for $20 is coming. Nothing really great from what I saw.

the 10% bonus when you buy a new game works on systems traded in.
So are you saying that 10% new game bonus + 10% pre-order bonus + 200 TIV for XB3 and PS4 = $240 TIV ?

Traded in AC:Syndicate and preordered Quatum $25

" " Batman Origins

Metro Redux

Saints Row IV/Gat  $41

"" State of Decay $22

I have the buy 2 get 1 free under $20 coupon still. It said it expired yesterday, but the could says valid till today. It's still in my active offers, can I use it today?
Mine says 2/27 which is today. Going to wind up using it on three $10 DS games because I haven't been able to find anything better. :p

I could have sworn I saw a promo that had something to do with dualshock 4 controllers. Does anyone know what it entails?

Traded in 

Shadow of Mordor Standard (PS4)

Metro Redux (x1)

TLOU: R

Need for Speed Rivals (PS4)

Lords of the Fallen (PS4)

for about $78 after a Quantum Break preorder, which I'll probably cancel.

When I asked the clerk about the extra 10% and she said yeah, just preorder something and then you can cancel if you want, but it's free money so why not.

Other than The Order that's on sale for $9.99 for new that trades bk in for $5.50, is there another "commonly" available game that's not like at the msrp to get for the extra 10% trade in bonus, as long as the extra 10% makes up for the difference as well as churning points lol

There's a Skylander figure I can't find the value for, but doesn't show up on the trade list online or the app, is the trade list in store different?

You're not getting anything if you use ebates, they're good for 1% on non-eBay gcs, but TCB gives cash back on all gcs.
If u do a match request b4 purchasing from eBay, shop@home will match topcashbk's 2.1% for 2.31%. Tho I put in my request yesterday when tcb was 2.5, so shop@home is giving 2.71% next 48 hrs on my eBay purchases.

Thanks to those that posted about the value bumps and that 10% bonus for buying a new game. Got 30 each for elder scrolls online and nsmb2 and 24 each for Mario kart 7 and Mario 3D land.

Select stores are running a "trade credit value" = "cash value" test, started on Thursday. System does not match the cash value with promotions ($10 Dualshock coupon, 10% bonus for pre-order). 

Wish there was some indication as to how long these trade values are gonna be bumped.  I have a few games Id like to trade in and saw Deadpool is on sale for 30 and trades in for 27.50 so could be a nice rental but again no clue or indication as to how long the trades are gonna be bumped in value, my guess is prob just through today.

Wish there was some indication as to how long these trade values are gonna be bumped. I have a few games Id like to trade in and saw Deadpool is on sale for 30 and trades in for 27.50 so could be a nice rental but again no clue or indication as to how long the trades are gonna be bumped in value, my guess is prob just through today.
Stealth bumps are usually just for the weekend

Other than The Order that's on sale for $9.99 for new that trades bk in for $5.50, is there another "commonly" available game that's not like at the msrp to get for the extra 10% trade in bonus, as long as the extra 10% makes up for the difference as well as churning points lol

There's a Skylander figure I can't find the value for, but doesn't show up on the trade list online or the app, is the trade list in store different?
Halo Master Chief Collection is $29.99 new, and has a trade value of $25 ($30 with promo).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back