GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Traded in 17 items in for Uncharted 4 and asked him if he could run up Uncharted 4 as a trade-in on the same transaction.

Ended up taking home $559.xx

Also hey free Just Cause 2 code from Just Cause 3 on Xbox :D/
so you gave away $12 by trading in uncharted instead of just returning it?

Got the Just Cause 3 CE from BBY today....should I trade for $27.50 to GS or wait?  Any advice?  (I have the game on PC so I dont need to play it)

Honestly I'm not too hurt about having to miss out on some of this even after makin a good buck. As long as GS keeps doing these monthly bumps along w more preorder bonuses it could be fliparoonis all year long :)

YMMV. I got rejected today doing this. They were just going to shred the gift card instead of giving it to me.
Then some dumb broad ran into me in the parking lot.
Damn Darby! Did you get a lot of out of towners for the weekend? Sorry to hear that.You let her slide on reporting?

Is there a website that tracks the lowest price a game has been? I'm looking at a lot of my Wii U games I've beaten and willing to pick up again later down the line but Nintendo hardly does sales.

Alright guys I'm done for the month. $730 trade credit, $1800 in trades, ate the cost on doom and uncharted. wake me up for next months stealth bump.

You can buy it to get a 50% bump on your trade-ins
It also trades in for 48 with PRO
Shows $33 TIV for me.

So if I want to trade in Just Cause 3. What would be the best option to make most back in money? Don't really want DOOM and have UC4 which I also want to trade in

Return them. Keep full value of credit.
Oh nice duh I'm stupid. So would there be and reason they wouldn't let me return it somtime in the next couple days? Like does the receipt say anything about me trading games to get it?

So I could trade JC3 and UC4 toward DOOM or would I have to do it one game per. So UC4 toward DOOM and JC3 toward UC4

Oh nice duh I'm stupid. So would there be and reason they wouldn't let me return it someone in the couple days? Like does the receipt say anything about me trading games to get it?

So I could trade JC3 and UC4 toward DOOM or would I have to do it one game per. So UC4 toward DOOM and JC3 toward UC4
you can get denied on the return ymmv which is why I'm not doing it. I don't wanna be stuck with doom.

It's like people don't read the thread! I thought people always read the thread before posting though? Like isn't that why there are posts in the thread in the first place?! For you to read and gain info on?! :0

Anyone else feel bad flipping? I get that some people want to get revenge or care very little for Gamestop but it seems like your just taking advantage of Gamestop at every chance you get and or frequently.

Anyone else feel bad flipping? I get that some people want to get revenge or care very little for Gamestop but it seems like your just taking advantage of Gamestop to frequently.
They allowed it to happen and you are not breaking any rules/laws. Just think of it as you are helping their marketing and sales departments do a better job communicating next time.

It's 3 per system.
Score! I found a gift card except it has specific retailers so I had to go the PayPal digital route. Can anyone tell me how long they usually take to hit my inbox?

Update: It took under 30 minutes. Now to bestbuy for dead pool and mine craft ...I'm high off that CAG good lol

Seems like everytime theres a ton of posts here an awesome flip is going down. So thanks guys, came out with $125 and a copy of Doom I'll return later next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back