GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Are the white 500GB xbox one's trading in for 150 when trading towards an xbox s slim? Or is that just the 1TB systems?
Pretty sure it's all Xbox one systems. Lost below taken from Gs website

GET UP $150 TRADE CREDIT FOR SELECT XBOX ONE SYSTEMS:
XBOX ONE 1TB ELITE CONTROLLER
XBOX ONE 500GB BLACK 3.5MM JACK
XBOX ONE 500GB ELITE CONTROLLER
XBOX ONE 500GB WHITE (NO KINECT)
XBOX ONE BLACK 1TB
XBOX ONE BLACK 500GB W/ORIGINAL CONTROLLER
XBOX ONE COD 1TB
XBOX ONE FORZA BLUE 1TB
XBOX ONE HALO 5 1TB

So ebay currently has a flash sale with $15 off a $75 order but I believe the PaypalDigGifts no longer applies for the promotion.

This is the last thing we need....

Should be it's on the list:

• XBOX ONE 500GB WHITE
Pretty sure it's all Xbox one systems. Lost below taken from Gs website

GET UP $150 TRADE CREDIT FOR SELECT XBOX ONE SYSTEMS:
XBOX ONE 1TB ELITE CONTROLLER
XBOX ONE 500GB BLACK 3.5MM JACK
XBOX ONE 500GB ELITE CONTROLLER
XBOX ONE 500GB WHITE (NO KINECT)
XBOX ONE BLACK 1TB
XBOX ONE BLACK 500GB W/ORIGINAL CONTROLLER
XBOX ONE COD 1TB
XBOX ONE FORZA BLUE 1TB
XBOX ONE HALO 5 1TB
yea but I remember everyone making a big deal that it's "up to" 150 while the ps4's straight up say 200 on that page.

I haven't seen too many people trade it in at GS, most seemed to of went to BB. I got a feeling the 1TB are 150 and everything else is 125.

Anyone know why some games seem to have been completely removed from GS's website? Like, Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn... when I search for it, it doesn't come up at all. Even if I search for Fire Emblem, I don't see it nor do I even see an option to filter by Wii. 

Anyone know why some games seem to have been completely removed from GS's website? Like, Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn... when I search for it, it doesn't come up at all. Even if I search for Fire Emblem, I don't see it nor do I even see an option to filter by Wii.
Not sure, I also noticed that Pikmin 2 (Wii), Game & Wario (Wii U), and Wii Sports Club (Wii U) have been delisted. Strange they even keep shit like Madden 06 in the system but delete games like these. But even though they're delisted you can always go into the store and have an employee look up which stores within 100 miles have a copy.

Anyone else trade in some stuff recently and not had their points update? I traded in two days ago and yesterday, and I still haven't gotten points for the transactions

Anyone else trade in some stuff recently and not had their points update? I traded in two days ago and yesterday, and I still haven't gotten points for the transactions

Same here. I thought I was banned at first, but I was able to trade in stuff 5 days later.
My trade on Friday still has not posted also.

Edit: While it has not posted to my sales list it does ask me now if I "had" this game with date of 8/19/16 so the system does know I traded the game in.

I can confirm that if you pre-order one of the XB1 S systems that aren't out yet York get the console trade bump. Just did it with an XB1 while pre-ordering the Halo one.

My points from purchases have not been updated since the 17th, and I bought things on both the 18th and 19th. I re-upped on PUR+ yesterday and pointa showed up immediately for that, however.

in regards to the points not updating. I redeemed points from two different accounts for $ off coupons around monday. I used them and they didn't disappear from my account. Out of curiosity I tried using them again on thursday and they worked a second time. They disappeared after the second use.

Did you get the 20% bump on a game/accessory you traded towards the XB1 S ?
Or did you get the 20% bump on a console you traded towards the XB1 S ?
York? Posting and walking FTW.

I meant the bump on console value you get for taking towards and S. $150 for XB1, $200 for PS4.

I mentioned this about a week ago, but yall should also know that the 20% bonus towards a Madden pre order also applies to the 1tb X1 Slim coming out, as it is bundled with Madden.

Guys, can anyone help me get some clarification on some questions?

1. I just reached elite status at BB as of today, its already indicated on my BB profile. Until when should this status expire? Not sure if it would be one year from today, on Feb'17 or Feb'18.

2. Does my BB spending tracker reset at the end of this year (2016) or one year from today since I just reached elite? I'm debating whether to continue working my way to elite plus or just stay as elite.

Guys, can anyone help me get some clarification on some questions?

1. I just reached elite status at BB as of today, its already indicated on my BB profile. Until when should this status expire? Not sure if it would be one year from today, on Feb'17 or Feb'18.

2. Does my BB spending tracker reset at the end of this year (2016) or one year from today since I just reached elite? I'm debating whether to continue working my way to elite plus or just stay as elite.
1. You're Elite now through Feb. 2018

2. Resets February 2017.

I think it's because some people would make purchases in December and since some points would post but then have to be adjusted for returns most of them would be settled by Feb. 1.  You get a month grace period but you are supposed to be evaluated through the end of the calendar year for your status. 

Huh, it might just be me then, refreshing won't clear it.

I'm guessing it might be related with laptop being on for a month or so...  :rofl:

Is there a specific cash or percentage discount for refurb charges? Came across (ewe) a Vita that works completely, totally fine, but is scratched up. Wondering if what I could expect if I do get hit with a refurb charge. 

Is there a specific cash or percentage discount for refurb charges? Came across (ewe) a Vita that works completely, totally fine, but is scratched up. Wondering if what I could expect if I do get hit with a refurb charge.
If you get hit with refurbs, try another store. I got my need for speeds today from game fly :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back