GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well guys, new TIV list that starts tomorrow (Friday). These values are good until Sunday at close (6/21) and the PUR bonus will be whatever the base is at on the website. http://imgur.com/a/HiaX4

With the $5 coupons expiring tomorrow there might be some good boomerangs. 

Well guys, new TIV list that starts tomorrow (Friday). These values are good until Sunday at close (6/21) and the PUR bonus will be whatever the base is at on the website. http://imgur.com/a/HiaX4

not trying to nitpick, but is the first page missing? Or there aren't any titles that start with a-b-c?

gran turismo 6 is a decent boomer. $17.50 value, can get it for $10 after coupon.

A lot of good tiv's there, be on the lookout at pawn shops for some of these games, especially the old 360 baseball games which pawn shops will most likely undervalue. 

Trade in values are looking great. Like somEone else said, a b c are missing bit I'm thinking I'll get a decent amount for Battlefield Hardline. Might be time for me to cut my losses with that one

Trade in values are looking great. Like somEone else said, a b c are missing bit I'm thinking I'll get a decent amount for Battlefield Hardline. Might be time for me to cut my losses with that one
Hardline is still higher at Best Buy if you prefer BB credit. EDIT: Only checked PS4.

Well guys, new TIV list that starts tomorrow (Friday). These values are good until Sunday at close (6/21) and the PUR bonus will be whatever the base is at on the website. http://imgur.com/a/HiaX4

Just got the Gamestop email confirming these values like last time, thanks for the list!

Waste of time the coupons don't stack. Should of figure they wouldn't and my second $30 extra code was removed.

Waste of time the coupons don't stack. Should of figure they wouldn't and my second $30 extra code was removed. Have 5 extra $5 off codes that expire tomorrow PM me if you want one.
What coupons don't stack? The $5 Kongs don't stack with other $5 Kongs? We all already knew that.

You can only use one of each offer code per transaction.

Wii sports trades for $12.50? Really? There's like a billion used copies of that game floating around.
I have tons of copies, already traded 3 for $9.90 each and have more but I don't want to go over.

Pretty good values, I picked up MK7 and NSMB for $5 each last week so I will take those there for $20 each.

My "personal" email from GS has Destiny for Xbox One for $20. I didn't see that on the posts list so maybe there are some others not listed.

So how does this work, just try and trade one of these games in and it will trade at the higher value?

Also, do you get PURP 10% bonus?

looks like a go for "secret" values, $18.50 for trials fusion ps4 ($10 plus $7.50 bonus plus $1 PUR) $21.50 for revelations 2 xbox1 ($15 plus $5 bonus plus $1.50 PUR)

I got $20 plus $1.20 PUR for Super Mario 3D Land which matches up with the price list posted yesterday.

I asked the guy how much PS3 AC Rogue was worth as well as PS4 The Evil Within.  Both were just what the website showed.  But he didn't scan anything.

Has anyone traded PS3 AC Rogue today and if so what was the value?

starting to think that the Dark Year of No Promos has not been going so hot

HFIAaONl.png

*10% Off: Requires the trade of an Xbox One or PS4 game. Offer valid on purchase of any NEW Software priced at $59.99 or greater, including collector or limited editions. 10% off given in trade value increase, trade value may be increased by a maximum of $6. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Trade subject to manager approval. See store associate for details. Offer valid during late night launch and 6/23/15 only

∆$5 Extra Credit :Some gift cards are not eligible for trade. Visit gamestop.cardpool.com for a list of eligible cards. Some restrictions may apply. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Offer available in-store only.  See store associate for details. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice. Gamestop, Inc. 2015 | 625 Westport Parkway | Grapevine, TX 76051

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back