GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
A little late to the convo but how do i get the 50% coupon???
For the coupon that works now, go back in time and buy something at GS before 7/13. For the coupon that works two weeks from now, buy something at GS now.

Or you can beg, but I think that well has dried up.

You can't pay hookers and drug dealers with Amazon GC
May not be 100% accurate. There was a story not too long ago about tech savvy dealers laundering their dirty money through sites Amazon.

Who knows... the really gross ones may take McDonald's gift cards if they're already meeting you there.

Have a few questions..

Is the B2G1 coupon from renewing PUR really up to $55 on pre-owned games like it says here? http://www.gamestop.com/gs/landing/powerup/renew.aspx

Because Batman is $56.99 pre-owned. Also, if I renew my PUR from basic membership tomorrow Friday will I get the B2G1 coupon by this Sunday?

Thanks
Yup, any used game. It should work on Batman, regardless of the price, because others have done so. And yes, you should.

Anyone know if you can return say a itunes, amazon, or burger king gift card to gamestop and get back your gs credit?
Actually you can, as long as the code is not scratched off or peeled off. The new gamestop computer system allows them to check the card if it's the right card and if it's been activated. You can only do this with the POSA cards (Point of Sale Activation).

Receipt and still being in the return window (30 days I believe) are required along with the card not being scratched off or peeled off

[quote name="Bobby's Universe" post="12812884" timestamp="1437174414"]When you renew your PRO membership does the B2G1 free code print out on the receipt or does it show up on your account 2 days later like it used to?[/quote]

2 days later in your account
I just renewed Wednesday evening, was in my account this morning exp 9/30

2 days later in your account I just renewed Wednesday evening, was in my account this morning exp 9/30
Exactly. Did the same...renewed Wednesday evening. Was in my account screen this morning to print.

Just got back from buying Batman: AK (XBox 1,) GTA V (PS4,) and Super Smash Bros (Wii U) with the coupon at store number one......used store credit and spent $106.83 after tax. Drove to store #2 about 10 minutes down the road, used a 50% bump coupon and traded all three back in.......received $168 immediately back in store credit.

(These three titles are all base value $35 at the moment.)

Also received two 50% bump coupons in the process for the week of 7/27 - 8/2.

Exactly. Did the same...renewed Wednesday evening. Was in my account screen this morning to print.

Just got back from buying Batman: AK (XBox 1,) GTA V (PS4,) and Super Smash Bros (Wii U) with the coupon at store number one......used store credit and spent $106.83 after tax. Drove to store #2 about 10 minutes down the road, used a 50% bump coupon and traded all three back in.......received $168 immediately back in store credit.

(These three titles are all base value $35 at the moment.)

Also received two 50% bump coupons in the process for the week of 7/27 - 8/2.
When i called the store, she did say that there was a coupon in the receipt. Is that just that save $50 on the kinect? That's all I see in my offers atm

Does anyone have experience trading in Disney Infinity stuff? The trade in app seems to be missing the level packs. I figured they didn't take level packs but today I actually found Lone Ranger and Avengers level pieces. There are also a lot of skylanders unlisted on the app, even from the latest game. Does anyone know a way to check these without bringing them in?

No GameStops in my city have Smash U, I cry. I'll do batman Xbone, GTA ps4, but what should my third be? I'm guessing the witcher

[quote name="Bobby's Universe" post="12812916" timestamp="1437175622"]When i called the store, she did say that there was a coupon in the receipt. Is that just that save $50 on the kinect? That's all I see in my offers atm[/quote]

Correct

Well never lose your gift cards they say they won't replace them at the store and over the phone even with receipts. Well only $4.5 was lost but still they really should change that policy.

Well never lose your gift cards they say they won't replace them at the store and over the phone even with receipts. Well only $4.5 was lost but still they really should change that policy.
do what i do, and treat it as a debit card/ credit card, and you will almost never lose it

W: Gamestop 50% trade in bonus coupon good until 7/19

​H: Bestbuy 10% off single item mover coupon good until 7/31

​If DI, Skylanders, Amiibo figures not showed does that mean GS won't take it?

Just got falling skies (2) storm generations and dynasty warriors 7. Anyone know if the tiv for those have always been 7 at bestbuy and if theres a high chance the tiv hold?

[quote name="Bombarded" post="12814358" timestamp="1437258883"]Just got falling skies (2) storm generations and dynasty warriors 7. Anyone know if the tiv for those have always been 7 at bestbuy and if theres a high chance the tiv hold?[/quote]
It seems like the older/lower values hold at Best Buy. For instance, Hole in the Wall and The First Templar have been at $7 for awhile now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back