GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
This happened before.  Hubert gotta a hold of the bonus list a few months ago. He graciously shared it with us but said it started on a Friday. For whatever reason it worked only on Saturday and Sunday. Let's hope that's the case this time.

My email has Rayman Legends Xbox One as being worth $15 credit. Only showing as worth $13.20 in GS app.

EDIT: also has Sleeping Dogs (PS4)-12.50 and GTA V (PS4)-$30. All of which are in the list. Has to start tomorrow.

It's like we're all comparing each others' length - I mean...whatever...

...OMG It's huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge!!!!!!

I need to be slapped right now.

But mine's a puny $320+.
92146-naked-gun-three-hand-slap-gif-Lv4a.gif

Can you still stack a birthday coupon with a buy 2 get 1 free? I want to pick up Xenoblade, NBA 2K16 and Hyrule Warriors. What's the best way on going about it? 

Hadn't been on CAG all day so I didn't know the promo wasn't working. So I went about an hour ago and it didn't bump my Cars game so traded it in anyways. $4.xx difference and didn't want to go back so whatever.

sweet lol

Is Terraria supposed to be on the list for ps3? that's just a download card in a paper collector's box or a download card in the plastic bluray box...how r u supposed to trade that in? not sure if I would ever play mine, so would wanna get rid of it but o_O think it's a typo coz ps4 came on a disc iirc
The 2nd print run on PS3 changed to a Blu-Ray disc instead of the code.

No, last year, I misread the date and when the day after it ended; they laughed so hard...well, not at my face but I am pretty sure they never met a sucker like me before...
Too bad, but I was just planning on burning it on a $5 game so it's not a huge deal. Lesson learned.
This happened to me except it was for a coupon I purchased with points. When I emailed them saying, don't you think you should honor the date if it's on the site? They didn't laugh they refunded me in points.

I realize yours is a B2G1, but maybe if you said Power to the Players you'll get lucky?

I have a question, I used a B2G1 coupon and was wondering if it's possible to return one of the games for a refund or does their system not allow it without all of them?

Sonic Ultimate :ps3: is listed as $13.75 (w/ PUR). A little more then what the list had originally. Trade ins only good for today though...

Animal Crossing New Leaf :3ds: $22 PUR

Mario Kart 7 :3ds: $19.75 PUR

Zelda Ocarina of Time :3ds: $38.50 PUR

FIFA 15 :360: is $19.25 PUR

AC NL and MK7 are at Best Buy new for $19.99 through today (w/ GCU it is cheaper). If you are just trying to move credit, Target should have those games too.

Sonic Ultimate :ps3: is listed as $13.75 (w/ PUR). A little more then what the list had originally. Trade ins only good for today though...

That's exactly what the original list had.

I have a question, I used a B2G1 coupon and was wondering if it's possible to return one of the games for a refund or does their system not allow it without all of them?
It actually worked lol. I got $54.75 back for Fifa 16 meaning I got GTA V and MGS V for about $55 total including tax.

It actually worked lol. I got $54.75 back for Fifa 16 meaning I got GTA V and MGS V for about $55 total including tax.
Yeah, I returned a set from the b2g1 last week and they actually wouldn't return the free game so they let me just trade it in lol first time I remember that happening.

AC NL and MK7 are at Best Buy new for $19.99 through today (w/ GCU it is cheaper). If you are just trying to move credit, Target should have those games too.
Are you referring to how the Best Buy -> GS credit transfers are only good for today? I thought the TIV bump was supposed to last through tomorrow.

Some really high values for that promo. The Crew at $15? That game has been like perma $20 for months now. And the expansion comes out in a month! 

Craziness. There were a few others that I was surprised at but I've already traded basically all my stuff that I'm not keeping forevs. 

If you go to a Best Buy store, be on the lookout for Call of Duty Black Ops 2 on :wiiu:. I found one for $6.99 ($5.59 GCU) and it trades in for $15 base. 

Are you referring to how the Best Buy -> GS credit transfers are only good for today? I thought the TIV bump was supposed to last through tomorrow.
When I looked up AC NL on Gamestop.com, it said the estimate was good through today, which is what I'm basing it off. All the games I listed, said further down the page: Estimate generated on 10/3/2015. This offer expires at the end of business today.

Just glad I got my trade ins taking care of. Do remember that today is the l last day for getting AC NL and MK7 for $19.99 at BB (or wherever you can price match, the better deal is with using GCU anyways).

When I looked up AC NL on Gamestop.com, it said the estimate was good through today, which is what I'm basing it off. All the games I listed, said further down the page: Estimate generated on 10/3/2015. This offer expires at the end of business today.

Just glad I got my trade ins taking care of. Do remember that today is the l last day for getting AC NL and MK7 for $19.99 at BB (or wherever you can price match, the better deal is with using GCU anyways).
That's the default disclaimer as all the values you get a quote for on the app are supposed to be guaranteed for that day. Values during promos like this are rarely changed the following day. However, yes it's always better to get in trades ASAP and not wait. Lately they have liked to close loopholes we find ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back