GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
My store said they stopped selling the variable Kindle cards.  I tried to ring one up today but the POS wouldn't recognize them.  I asked if they were just a bad batch and the keyholder I knew said it was that they were actually meant to be pulled off the floor.  The fixed Kindle cards worked just fine using trade credit.

You lose the certificate after you use it. I'm pretty sure you can call customer service and get the points back onto your account, but it's been a long time since I have tried it.
I bought it off someone.

i have a question for the extra 20% trade in toward new title. Do i have to trade in toward pre-order or pick up some cheap 3ds new game?

Can the extra 20% trade in be used on an online order made in-store if the store doesn't have the game "new" in-store? lol I know I know I'm repeating myself but no one replied that question last Friday apparently lol

And is this extra 20% on the already 10% with PUR card or just 20% if u have PUR lol

I just got a Pokemon Day e-mail from GS that says they're also doing DS trade bonuses. $50 for 2DS, $75 for 3DS, and $100 for 3DSXL when you do a trade towards a N3DS, and I assume N3DSXL will apply as well. I don't see the inflated TiV or the promo listed on the site right now, so it might go up tomorrow (new weekly ad day), or it might be only for that one day (2/27). I'm tempted to trade my unused, blue Smash 3DSXL in for the promo, and go to the Pokemon N3DS or try for the FE Fates XL, though that's probably underselling a mint, LE console.

Oh, and Charizard amiibo are supposed to show up there.
Is the trade in bonus Saturday only?

Sorry for the possible lazy question, but didn't see any fine print. Is it 20% on all games traded towards a new game (if I have 9 to trade in) or just 20% more for one game traded towards a new/pre-order game?

Thanks in advance.

Sorry for the possible lazy question, but didn't see any fine print. Is it 20% on all games traded towards a new game (if I have 9 to trade in) or just 20% more for one game traded towards a new/pre-order game?

Thanks in advance.
I also wanna know, what happens if u have like 9 games but ur buying like one of those on sale games for $19.99 and your trade in credit is like $100... will u only get 20% extra on whatever actually gets applied to the $19.99 new game? and the remaining $80.01 has only the regular 10%? or does it not matter what the $ is of the new game?

I also wanna know, what happens if u have like 9 games but ur buying like one of those on sale games for $19.99 and your trade in credit is like $100... will u only get 20% extra on whatever actually gets applied to the $19.99 new game? and the remaining $80.01 has only the regular 10%? or does it not matter what the $ is of the new game?
All games in the trade get 10% bonus. In your example of $100 base trade, you'll get $120 with bonus+PUR, and then buying a $19.99 game means you'll end up with $100.01.

Is the trade in bonus Saturday only?
Looks like it ends on 3/8. I hope I can trade in and return the new system for full credit, been trying get rid of my kids Pokemon system forever. $100 is a good price.

LEGAL - NEW 3DS AND 3DS XL OFFER

Credit must be applied toward the purchase or reservation of a new 3DS. Hardware must have all necessary components for trade. Not valid toward cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Defective items may be eligible for trade at a lesser value. Trades subject to manager approval. Cannot be combined with any other offer. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice. Valid through 3/8/16.

One question, can i order a Nvidia shield tablet only available online in store?. I have credit and they don't charge me tax in store and they do in online orders. If they do, do they charge shipping or not because is in store pick up?.

One question, can i order a Nvidia shield tablet only available online in store?. I have credit and they don't charge me tax in store and they do in online orders. If they do, do they charge shipping or not because is in store pick up?.
You shouldn't have a problem ordering it, but because it's an online order in store, they will still charge you taxes and they will also charge you shipping. I found this out last year when I did in-store orders on a lot of stuff. My stores don't normally charge tax for credit, but the online in store orders all were charged tax.

You shouldn't have a problem ordering it, but because it's an online order in store, they will still charge you taxes and they will also charge you shipping. I found this out last year when I did in-store orders on a lot of stuff. My stores don't normally charge tax for credit, but the online in store orders all were charged tax.
Thanks for the info mate. Online is a bundle of the Nvidia Shiel + Remote for $200. I found the Shield and the remote at one store not too far from here and it wasn't a bundle but they respected the $200 price for both so i got it with no tax.

Thanks for the info mate. Online is a bundle of the Nvidia Shiel + Remote for $200. I found the Shield and the remote at one store not too far from here and it wasn't a bundle but they respected the $200 price for both so i got it with no tax.
Did you get the Shield tablet?
Or the console?

I was looking for the tablet, can't find it.
Thanks

Can someone who buys a lot of ebay cards using gs credit answer a question for me?

1.  How many ebay cards can I redeem at once?

2. How many am I allowed to redeem in a month?

Reason I ask is that ebay has 4 times ebay bucks for the next two days and I want to buy some bb cards and go buy a new comp at bb.

Can someone who buys a lot of ebay cards using gs credit answer a question for me?

1. How many ebay cards can I redeem at once?

2. How many am I allowed to redeem in a month?

Reason I ask is that ebay has 4 times ebay bucks for the next two days and I want to buy some bb cards and go buy a new comp at bb.
  1. No more than a total of $500 in Gift Cards may be redeemed per eBay purchase. Unverified PayPal accounts are limited to a total of $500 in purchases of Gift Cards in any 30-day period and verified PayPal accounts are limited to $5000 in purchases of Gift Cards in any 180-day period.

All prices are with GCU or PUR.

A ton of values got bumped. If you happened to grab Witcher III or Mad Max during the Best Buy DOTD, it now trades for $27.50. One day I will learn to jump on more of these DOTD.

http://www.gamestop.com/trade/Browse/

Someone mentioned :ps4: Uncharted Collection at Redbox, which now trades for $27.50. Also, :xb1: State of Decay is $8.99 at Redbox and trades for $22.00.

At Best Buy, :wiiu: LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham is $9.59 and trades for $13.75.

All prices are with GCU or PUR.

A ton of values got bumped. If you happened to grab Witcher III or Mad Max during the Best Buy DOTD, it now trades for $27.50. One day I will learn to jump on more of these DOTD.

http://www.gamestop.com/trade/Browse/

Someone mentioned :ps4: Uncharted Collection at Redbox, which now trades for $27.50. Also, :xb1: State of Decay is $8.99 at Redbox and trades for $22.00.

At Best Buy, :wiiu: LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham is $9.59 and trades for $13.75.
DmC Devil May Cry: Definitive Edition :ps4: trades for 22.00 with PUR

Kinect Sports Rivals :xb1: 27.50 with PUR

Batman: Arkham Knight :xb1: 22.00 with PUR

Dying Light :xb1: 22.00 with PUR

So many high values, so many games I traded for half that  :wall:.  Some of the Target B1G2 games seem to have increased, as well.

:ps4: Shadow of Mordor GOTY is $22 with PUR.

:ps4: Final Fantasy X-X2 HD is $22 with PUR.

:ps4: TLoU: Remastered is $27.50 with PUR.

Def a bump, from last night to today
Brawl went from $11 -> 22
Skyward Sword went from 27.50 -> 33
Mario Party 8 went from 20 -> 27.50

:ps4: Bloodborne and Elder Scrolls Online are 18.99 at Redbox and trade with PUR for 27.50.

There's only one edition of Elder Scrolls Online, right?

Confirmed values in store.

:ps4: Bloodborne and Elder Scrolls Online are 18.99 at Redbox and trade with PUR for 27.50.

There's only one edition of Elder Scrolls Online, right?
There was a CE.

Thanks bengi. I noticed prime now deliveries no longer include the tipping option. I wonder if they use another carrier service?

It stacks with the preorder / new games. Just did a trade in to confirm.
What stacks with the preorder/new games? I'm out of the loop but looking to trade some stuff in.

Edit: I'm not sure if this is what you're talking about but does PUR stack with the 20%? For example say a $30 base game would be $33 with PUR.

With PUR and 20% it'd trade for $39, correct?

What stacks with the preorder/new games? I'm out of the loop but looking to trade some stuff in.
You get a 20% extra bump this weekend on your trades (10% without PUR) if you buy or preorder a new game. I don't know what "new" means though - last week, last month, $59.99 MSRP, ?

You can see it on their trade home page

http://www.gamestop.com/trade#!/games

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back