GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the link to see my recent transactions for PUR? I'm not talking about the card activity under PUR. Someone posted a link to a mobile (?) PUR page that gave more detail for the transactions.

Seems they have screwed up some trade in values. I rather not say which ones but without acord some things are just higher.
That's always good to hear. From what I understand those TIVs have been higher than the website's listed TIVs for some time. But it's nice to hear it's still like that.

That's always good to hear. From what I understand those TIVs have been higher than the website's listed TIVs for some time. But it's nice to hear it's still like that.
The power supplies are not the item in question though they do have TIVs that are off.

Some electronics have a higher value without a charger or the same value.

I know this is a GameStop thread but from most CAGs to you, eBay... F--- you.
I just bought a 1070 EVGA FTW for a good price and plan to cash out the remaining $190 on a motherboard, etc from newegg's ebay store. Man, what a bummer with all these changes. And now the slim adapter TIV finally bit it. 2016, worst year or worst year ever?

It was pretty good on my end. The ebay bucks sux. I made about an extra $500 in ebay bucks from literally just buying ebay cards, best buy cards and gamestop cards. Thats not including all the pur points i got from buying amazon and ebay cards eitherm But i mean that was really too easy and im surprised it lasted so long.

:( Goodbye free GS to BB transfers. Good thing I got rid of most of my eBay GC much earlier. BTW, is the restriction on all items in the Gift Card categories or just PP Digital Gifts?

Looks like I'm not buying from GS anymore. Or eBay. Or BB. Or anywhere else.

I just bought a 1070 EVGA FTW for a good price and plan to cash out the remaining $190 on a motherboard, etc from newegg's ebay store. Man, what a bummer with all these changes. And now the slim adapter TIV finally bit it. 2016, worst year or worst year ever?
Worst year if Donald duck become president.

For anyone who cares about unlocking the secret mystery of trade ban limits, between 7/23-8/13 I did $630 in cash trades and $1176 in credit trades. I have not traded anything since 8/13 until yesterday just because I had no need to. Did 2 small Redbox flips yesterday for a total of $36 cash and wasn't hit with a trade ban. I would have assumed if I had gone over $600 cash then I would have had a 3 month trade ban in place already. I still think there is a ratio of purchases to trades associated with this too.

So, yesterday I went to GS to do a few trade-ins and I purchased 6 DS games. Told the clerk that I would be doing 2 separate transactions (in order to get 2 free games). After ringing the last one she tells me "are you doing this for the free games?" To which I replied "well, yeah..." (what else was I supposed to say) then she later told me that I would not be able to do this on the future. I then proceeded to head out.....

Bitch don't know about my boomerang!

So, yesterday I went to GS to do a few trade-ins and I purchased 6 DS games. Told the clerk that I would be doing 2 separate transactions (in order to get 2 free games). After ringing the last one she tells me "are you doing this for the free games?" To which I replied "well, yeah..." (what else was I supposed to say) then she later told me that I would not be able to do this on the future. I then proceeded to head out.....

Bitch don't know about my boomerang!

For anyone who cares about unlocking the secret mystery of trade ban limits, between 7/23-8/13 I did $630 in cash trades and $1176 in credit trades. I have not traded anything since 8/13 until yesterday just because I had no need to. Did 2 small Redbox flips yesterday for a total of $36 cash and wasn't hit with a trade ban. I would have assumed if I had gone over $600 cash then I would have had a 3 month trade ban in place already. I still think there is a ratio of purchases to trades associated with this too.
GS limits are on a rolling basis, so the limit could still be 600. Some of your trades from before 8/3 had just fallen off.

sooo i got trade restricted. i think did over $600 cash but i cant check now since i am out of town 

how can you tell if you are just auto trade restricted for going over a certain limit, or perma banned? 30-90 days restriction sucks but way better than a hard ban. 

sooo i got trade restricted. i think did over $600 cash but i cant check now since i am out of town

how can you tell if you are just auto trade restricted for going over a certain limit, or perma banned? 30-90 days restriction sucks but way better than a hard ban.
Does your account still exist with your points and everything? If so then it's likely just a time out.

She's clearly an idiot. The point of a b2g1 sale is to increase sales.
Apparently so, I rarely see her at the store but she can be a real ass-hat sometimes.

A long time ago she was hessitant on taking one of my returns and told me I wouldn't be able to return a new item since it was past 7 days even though I was well within my return window and called her out on it, she had also accused me of doing excessive returns which was not entirely true, I had made some but I wouldn't call it excessive. She also offered (threatened?) to give me store credit for future returns regardless of the original tender.

Keep in mind, this was before my flippin days so now I just stick to trade credit lol. Kinda want to burn her on a survey...

Does this merit one? Survey says:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back