GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Kind of a random question. I know I don't get Rewards points if I buy a GameStop gift card. However, do I get points if I buy, for example, a Taco Bell gift card?
You do get points from them but there are better sources to buy gift cards for less then face value.

My listing on ebay just got removed because its a digital good. Is that because someone reported it or what? Anyway to prevent that? And can you get banned if u get too many of those?

So just to confirm. The xbox 360 slim power bricks are back to $24? Store is closed or else i would just call. Thanks

That situation hasn't happened to me yet. So far I have had good luck unloading dlc and codes. The one code problem I had through eBay was credit card fraud. PayPal charge back. I checked out their feedback history and they Had bought a bunch of emailed codes in a few day period. I learned my lesson and Mail codes with tracking numbers now.
Funny you mention this, as I just went through the process of having a credit card fraud dispute for a psn sub I had sold in ebay. Because it is an "intangible item" and I didn't ship it, PayPal was hell bent on not doing anything to help me out. I finally talked to one rep and said that I have proof of sending the code over ebay message (screenshots) and he luckily have me a credit to my account in the amt. I was super happy as I would have been out nearly $50.

Will now be providing tracking info for all items, even dlc codes.

I finally talked to one rep and said that I have proof of sending the code over ebay message (screenshots) and he luckily have me a credit to my account in the amt.
Super f'n lucky and I don't mean about having taken screenshots either.

I just had a guy rip me off for some Madden DLC on eBay, and I always physically mail the code cards. He first tried to return via eBay stating that he 'changed his mind'. Well, I had no returns listed for the auction, and changing your mind is not a valid reason for eBay, so I denied the return. This little bitch then went to PayPal, this time claiming that the code didn't work. He really put a lot of time and effort into scamming me for a $9 Madden code, going back and forth with messages between eBay and PayPal, to help cover his trail, even reported him to eBay for feedback extortion.

The point being, anybody can scam something off of you through eBay/PayPal if their tiny little black hearts are set on it. DLC codes are especially tricky, even when mailed, because it's so hard to prove that it actually worked when you sent it. It comes down to your work versus theirs, and they will always side with the scammer, err, buyer.

This guy had a decent amount of feedback and sells items himself. Must be kind of a sad position in life to have to scam people for $9 digital codes (addicted to crack and Madden, maybe?), so I just gave the poor bastard his money back.

Enjoy your ill gotten gains, CardFanatic! If anyone needs his info to avoid letting him steal from you in the future, or if someone wants to jack this fairy for some of his Pokémon cards, DM me and I'll give you his info.

Cuz gamestops been quite boring lately
giphy.gif

wonder what they are giving for  

Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse  just cant get into it 

lol it seems  for that price i let the game rot in my collection 

PRO VALUE
$19.80 

No wonder the value dropped on some games I was waiting to trade in.

But if the value for Yokai Watch holds until Friday, I will definitely trade in the copy I got from Best Buy during that B1G1 50% weeks ago

just got the email from gamestop, doesn't seem like an early day for pro.  TIVs will definitely drop for many games, some slip through

got a bunch of games ready to go, including No Man's Shitty Sky.  I kinda want to finish recore before I trade it in, but the game sucks and I'd rather play Battlefront and Destiny this week

Xa4fDpt.jpg

just got the email from gamestop, doesn't seem like an early day for pro. TIVs will definitely drop for many games, some slip through

got a bunch of games ready to go, including No Man's Shitty Sky. I kinda want to finish recore before I trade it in, but the game sucks and I'd rather play Battlefront and Destiny this week

Xa4fDpt.jpg
my body is ready. why does my second account have to be banned right now?

just got the email from gamestop, doesn't seem like an early day for pro. TIVs will definitely drop for many games, some slip through

got a bunch of games ready to go, including No Man's Shitty Sky. I kinda want to finish recore before I trade it in, but the game sucks and I'd rather play Battlefront and Destiny this week

Xa4fDpt.jpg
love to see the pokemon games hold at 30

I really hope values stay realitively steady. Would like to get a decent chunk of the gears xboxone s paid off so im less likely to talk myself out of actually picking it up lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back