GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

I'd be willing to trade for the $50 off Xbox One coupon. 

And I apologize for cluttering this thread.  I have the hardest time searching for specific forums so if someone has the link to the coupon trade forum I'd appreciate it.

Lastly, does the $50 off coupon stack with the current free game deal?  Gamestop usually doesn't stack promotions and I do wonder if they'd say you have to use one or the other.

Thanks a lot.

I was able to get the following for 5 games $35.95 after PUR Pro yesterday:

Lego Movie - Wii U

Epic Mickey 2 - Wii U

Deca Sports Freedom - Xbox 360

Nike+Kinect Training - Xbox 360

NHL 14 - Xbox 360\

A quick $77.50 at store #2 (after $7 in refurb fees on a couple) net me over $40 extra

Most I would get today for those would be $7.41

Note: Even though I don't like getting a refurb on something they just sold to me at another store, I wasn't upset in this case for 2 reasons.

1. The still significant profit I was making

2. The guy actually explained which ones were at issue and why, rather than trying to "sneak" the fee in there. I might even leave a good review for him.

Final note: I would be interested in trading for a $50 off XB One coupon so please feel free to PM me if you still have one and want to work something out.

I'm thinking I didn't get the $50 Xbox coupon because I just Preordered the Xbox One s Gears Bundle,they didn't need to send one to me cause already  preordered

I was able to save the trade in value for the Lego game last night after midnight. So it's good for the rest of the day.

Ps. I have an extra $50 off coupon if anyone is interested. Shoot me up an offer.

I was able to save the trade in value for the Lego game last night after midnight. So it's good for the rest of the day.

Ps. I have an extra $50 off coupon if anyone is interested. Shoot me up an offer.
YMMV on them honoring it. Since it is so drastically different, you can almost bet on them denying you.

So can someone tell me without being a dbag what is everyone doing to make a profiy? There are so many pages to scroll thru i cant find the starting point of this recent flip event. And idk wtf that spread sheet mean. I see ppl sayin L4d2, Mario kart, and a couple others are netting big TIV but how. Do I need to be a gamestop member? I never go to GS anymore but if i can make some decent $ I will. So basically what is the process is my question. What to buy for how much and what if anything do i need to get the extra value? Thx in advanced!

Random question since I have trade credit now.... Does gamestop ever do B2G1 for retro games?

So can someone tell me without being a dbag what is everyone doing to make a profiy? There are so many pages to scroll thru i cant find the starting point of this recent flip event. And idk wtf that spread sheet mean. I see ppl sayin L4d2, Mario kart, and a couple others are netting big TIV but how. Do I need to be a gamestop member? I never go to GS anymore but if i can make some decent $ I will. So basically what is the process is my question. What to buy for how much and what if anything do i need to get the extra value? Thx in advanced!
If you end up needing the dbag version, let me know...I'd be willing to help.

I asked before, and subsequently lost my code for it, but I have a backup plan.

Anyone has a useless Xbox coupon code and wants a digital copy of Ghosts for 360/xb1? Pm me

If you end up needing the dbag version, let me know...I'd be willing to help.
sure i just wanna know how to make extra money like everyone else. I'd share with ppl if i knew. its not that serious. i already missed the target glitch so something would be nice.

Got :pS4: Destiny yesterday to boomerang for a very small profit but mostly wanted to rack up PUR points since I wasn't losing anything. The guy swapped it under the counter for a used Taken King copy, the 30 day PSN trial was used but the Taken King DLC wasn't! Now I just got to buy back Destiny today for $5 using the free credit from yesterday lol.

sure i just wanna know how to make extra money like everyone else. I'd share with ppl if i knew. its not that serious. i already missed the target glitch so something would be nice.
Then read, learn, and use your brain like everyone else. It's all here for ya, bud. Go back 100 pages if you have to. No one is going to spoon feed you.

I won't douchebag you, but you really need to read, watch, and evolve.

You may have questions, but if you read you may receive before you ask. If after that you still don't understand, let us know and we can direct you. But if you don't even try then on your ass we go.

On page 697 is an excel file. Read it, absorb it, watch over it, and make your moves accordingly. Keep your eyes on the trade in threads of all retailers, and don't brag about your hauls because you can kill it for everyone.

You're welcome

Get one of these first and I will tell you everything you need to know bro.

tumblr_nlesk5XTLV1tk9bkko1_500.gif

i went back like 25 pages and i dont get it. at work atm and its a pain in the ass reading thru useless posts and im not familiar with anything gamestop. u guys cant just be good Samaritan take 5 mins to explain it to someone. 

i went back like 25 pages and i dont get it. at work atm and its a pain in the ass reading thru useless posts and im not familiar with anything gamestop. u guys cant just be good Samaritan take 5 mins to explain it to someone.
Honestly, I would help, but I don't feel like going back to see what the question was.

It's like the stock market. Buy low, sell high, simple.

Honestly, I would help, but I don't feel like going back to see what the question was.
how is everyone making a profit at gs right now. basically all i wanna know. i see the damn sheet and the games that are the best but what r the steps. i dont ever goto gs. and dont post on here much bc all u get is 23705743 douche bag responses

how is everyone making a profit at gs right now. basically all i wanna know. i see the damn sheet and the games that are the best but what r the steps. i dont ever goto gs. and dont post on here much bc all u get is 23705743 douche bag responses
It's over. No one is telling you how because it is over. If it was still going on, people here would still be breaking it down with how they did it.

post 21204

Unless you have your post per page set to 5, you are lies.

The issue is that good Samaritans have taken the 5 minutes to explain every other page (if you have it set to 50 posts per page like a boss would). So instead of being a selfish person and expecting someone to take 5 minutes to walk you through something, be a cool person and take 5 minutes yourself to skim.

There isn't some high level Mason's Divinci Code cryptology going on here. No one is actively hiding and hoarding deals. Everyone is just tired of people jumping in and asking for help when that help was posted 3 posts above.

Oh okay. What I do is kinda wait for glitches on Best Buy stuff. Gamestop rarely has deals on buying things. It's best to use Amazon or eBay or Target (when they have Buy X Get x free) to buy games low. Gamestop is mainly for trading them in, but only when they have Trade Bonus or 25% or more. Get the Gamestop app to see what the Trade values are daily. After that, it's just a matter of patience. You will rarely 'make money', but you can accumulate credit for bigger purchases later.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=video&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj1uZKWgLXPAhVU6GMKHRx9AjEQtwIIJzAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DaS17LKRk0h8&usg=AFQjCNH5Dzfz-zz3aH9SSCWen9EZigBVlQ&sig2=GMK_EOTw_4CMfgXi8lpkqg

Jfc this thread really brings out some of the dumbest, most illiterate, and most socially inept unemployed people I've ever seen. Because even street panhandlers understand how to make money -_-

Oh okay. What I do is kinda wait for glitches on Best Buy stuff. Gamestop rarely has deals on buying things. It's best to use Amazon or eBay or Target (when they have Buy X Get x free) to buy games low. Gamestop is mainly for trading them in, but only when they have Trade Bonus or 25% or more. Get the Gamestop app to see what the Trade values are daily. After that, it's just a matter of patience. You will rarely 'make money', but you can accumulate credit for bigger purchases later.
yea i dont goto GS ever, Ive made plenty of $ from walmart target and bb. Got my ps4 and xb1 for free basically and a vita. That walmart glitch was the best few years ago and the price match at target with 20% offf with $1 preorder etc. just wanted to know how everyone is makin double their $ from gs but everyone has to be a cum guzzling cock swalloing fgt on here. dumb ass blk beard keep posting ur spread sheet when i tell u idk what any of tht shit means

post 21204

Unless you have your post per page set to 5, you are lies.

The issue is that good Samaritans have taken the 5 minutes to explain every other page (if you have it set to 50 posts per page like a boss would). So instead of being a selfish person and expecting someone to take 5 minutes to walk you through something, be a cool person and take 5 minutes yourself to skim.

There isn't some high level Mason's Divinci Code cryptology going on here. No one is actively hiding and hoarding deals. Everyone is just tired of people jumping in and asking for help when that help was posted 3 posts above.
thx i did skim for a while and was still clueless so i decied to make a post hoping one person would not be a cocksucker but nope. thats y i never post on here.

yea i dont goto GS ever, Ive made plenty of $ from walmart target and bb. Got my ps4 and xb1 for free basically and a vita. That walmart glitch was the best few years ago and the price match at target with 20% offf with $1 preorder etc. just wanted to know how everyone is makin double their $ from gs but everyone has to be a cum guzzling cock swalloing fgt on here. dumb ass blk beard keep posting ur spread sheet when i tell u idk what any of tht shit means
The glitches happen so far and few between though. I'm still snorting the nostalgia fumes from Best Buy glitches from 2014.

Can anyone see in here with these huge salt pillars all over the thread? 

That, and the sand piles next to the salt pillars, pretty much taking up all the space. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back