GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously. I don't know anyone on here. My real name is Brett Templin. Look up my facebook I don't care. I'm actually new on here wtf.

I'm not friends with anyone on this site. I'm literally here for the same reason as everyone else. I don't care about stupid banter. Just looking for help that's it.

How are you "looking for help" when blackbeard has literally handed you all the help you need on a silver platter. Like holy shit dude
I can't view his spreadsheets on my phone and I don't own a computer I'm sorry. Im not trying to start any trouble.

Sorry, asked this over in the Collectors edition forum but realized this one might be better answered here.  Does anyone know if the collectors edition of Dishonored 2 will be available in-store at gamestop?  Do they usually carry extra collectors editions?  I have a $10 certificate that I want to use on it and as I understand I can only use that in store.  Would I be able to put like $5 down in store and pay the rest off along with use the certificate when it comes in?  Does that work? Thanks all!

Was just posting a neat observation. Curious is the ensuing behavior.

I have an account that i forgot the password to from back before circuit city went under. Even put it in my profile and made him my friend. He was lonely. :)

Edit: thats weird, they aren't friends anymore..

I didn't even know people could be friends on here till I saw your post lol I don't actually know that person or at least I didn't get a notification he friended me. Anyways I just won't ask anymore questions. I'll just look for info. I can't see black beards spreadsheets on my phone so I'll just watch the forum I guess sorry for the inconvenience guys. I live across from a gamestop so if I notice anything I'll post it in here. I'm just a newbie so excuse my ignorance :)

Wish I can post the Batman gif again for anyone who missed it...

On an unrelated note:

Witcher 3 Definitive Edition CE Guide $44.99 $29.99

Other guides have been discounted too, but not all, so it's not a 50% off all guides thing.
I love the sig gif on the right. watched the whole thing, lol

Edit: HAHA, even better now with the left one. I'm rolling LMAO

I love the sig gif on the right. watched the whole thing, lol
I put it in my sig, its on the left.

Video version

I wont post it as an image, since I guess it lags some people on mobile or something. If it's not allowed then I'll take it down. Thanks. Just thought people could use a little humor.

Also, this too:

Fallout 4 Vault Dweller CE Guide $29.99 $19.99

Edit: I decided to look if any other guides were on sale. It really is only those 2, Witcher 3 and Fallout 4.

Hope their not counterfeit. Most of my local GS are only stocked with fakes.
Yeah I've spotted on or two fakes at my local GS and brought it to their attention. They pulled the games and tossed them. I don't deal with the fake stuff. I would feel bad for little Timmy spending his hard earned allowance on a bootleg.

Yeah I've spotted on or two fakes at my local GS and brought it to their attention. They pulled the games and tossed them. I don't deal with the fake stuff. I would feel bad for little Timmy spending his hard earned allowance on a bootleg.
You would think they would have employees inspect them before taking them in considering they are currently trading in for $30-$40 a pop depending on the version. The gold and silvers that crop up every once in a while at my local gs are usually fake.

I put it in my sig, its on the left.

Video version

I wont post it as an image, since I guess it lags some people on mobile or something. If it's not allowed then I'll take it down. Thanks. Just thought people could use a little humor.

Also, this too:
Fallout 4 Vault Dweller CE Guide $29.99 $19.99

Edit: I decided to look if any other guides were on sale. It really is only those 2, Witcher 3 and Fallout 4.
Holy fucking shit I thought the Seven gif was good but the Batman one is amazing.

I noticed Cag6 is in a Silenced group. Does that basically mean he isn't allowed to post anymore? Must be why Brett is posting more often.

You would think they would have employees inspect them before taking them in considering they are currently trading in for $30-$40 a pop depending on the version. The gold and silvers that crop up every once in a while at my local gs are usually fake.
Tbh I think i'm about to buy one as an auction with other real pokemon games from another auction site. 79 in credit for 49 bucks. . I'm having a moral dilemma here about trading it in. I need the credit for my DS but I don't want some random fuck buying it.

Holy fucking shit I thought the Seven gif was good but the Batman one is amazing.

I noticed Cag6 is in a Silenced group. Does that basically mean he isn't allowed to post anymore? Must be why Brett is posting more often.
Silenced is the same thing as suspended. You can't post during that period. When I was silenced last year it lasted about a couple months. It varies depending on how badly you break the rules...

or how many questions you ask

I think I missed these wrastling gifs "would you kindly"post them again?
here you go

kobe22.gif

on topic: can I transfer a preorder for a different game, at a store different from where I did the original preorder?

on topic: can I transfer a preorder for a different game, at a store different from where I did the original preorder?
I've asked this question before, and the general consensus was that, it seems to be a very complicated process where the new store will have to call the original store before they could do anything. So it's probably YMMV if you have a nice manager, or it will end up being a hassle.

The thing I'm thinking is, is it possible to add to an existing preorder from a different store in a new store?

Anything to do with a pre-order has to be done at that store. If you want to add money to a pre-order it has to be at that store.

If you want to move a pre-order the store you're at will need to call the store you have the game ordered at to cancel it, put it on a gift cart then give the giftcard number over the phone to apply it to the order at the store you're at.

Usually its not a big deal but if you're doing it during a midnight or day of release for a big title stores might not do it as it can take awhile to do it if one or both stores are busy.

One thing about the pre-order transfer is if they are still available to pre order the item in their system or not. Don't expect to be able to transfer a collector's edition or new system pre-order a day before it releases (due to inventory levels). 

Thinking about trading in a old iPhone I no longer need later today.

Is just bringing in the phone to trade all I need? Seems like the website shows needing a sync cable but if you dont have one then they ding you for just a dollar?

Thanks in advance

Thinking about trading in a old iPhone I no longer need later today.

Is just bringing in the phone to trade all I need? Seems like the website shows needing a sync cable but if you dont have one then they ding you for just a dollar?

Thanks in advance
When I traded in my iPad they dinged me a dollar for no cable.

It's your choice but is trading in an iPhone to GS the best return for you? You can trade in your phone to places like the Apple Store or Gazelle if you don't want the hassle of listing on craigslist/ebay/etc.

maybe asked/unrealistic, but during credit=cash promotion, can I turn my credit balance into cash?
Nothing stopping you from moving your credit to best buy then back to GS and cashing out that way. Keep your eyes open for equitable flips, they come up often.

I'm trying to find some good flips to gamestop to pay off Skyrim any good suggestions? Only found some small gains from redbox to gamestop but nothing above $3-4 which doesn't help "/
Target clearances of

Farming Simulator 15

XB1
Rory McElroy PGA Tour

Wii U
Bayonetta 2
Call of Duty BLOPS 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back