GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Man Logan tomorrow and UMvC3 Tuesday..... I never see opening weekend movies but I may need to Switch it up tomorrow

My wife is sitting in line to get one right now for me since we didn't preorder. I wasn't going to get it at launch but Gamestop just wanted to give me all this credit lol. Paid for it almost entirely in just dance trade ins. My home store is attached to a Buffalo Wild Wings though so she was happy to get wings and be away from the kids for the night lol. My store got 6 extra.
Poor girl will be hit on by all the nerds.

Poor girl will be hit on by all the nerds.
She's used to it lol. She works at a gas station and gets hit on by guys all day. We thought about all of us going but thought it would be too crazy. We did for Sun and Moon and that was hard enough for the kids. They had a N64 set up for people to play though at that.

So can anybody tell me if my inventory reports I pulled from GameStop were in the ball park? This is their old location database I am assuming since it has the low stock and in stock.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Went to my local GS's pre-ring earlier to finalize my order. They received extra Pro controllers, so I snagged one up. Can't wait until midnight to pick it up!

So can anybody tell me if my inventory reports I pulled from GameStop were in the ball park? This is their old location database I am assuming since it has the low stock and in stock.

I went to 3 nearby gamestops and can confirm that the numbers were all right for both color switches.

For store 6246 the sheets said low stock for neon and gray but they received 3 extra of each.

Edit: I don't know what this thing did lol.

I wonder if low stock means 1-3 or maybe they had preordes drop like at my store they had 5 initially and 2 people canceled.

Will the sheets still be updated once people cancel their orders/ don't pickup within the 48 hour window? Also thanks again for all you hard work blackbeard! 

Yay, free pizza at my GameStop. Not a whole lot of ppl here but the extra systems are spoken for tho

Damn, wonder if the switch will be hard to find. I mean if this thing is selling for double I'll get rid of it, but if it's selling close to retail I may keep it.

Anybody else run into the issue of their store not having the joy-con charging dock? Not sure why I preordered it if it's not gonna be in stock till next week...

Scandal at our Gamestop, apparently UPS lost a whole shipment of them to our store.  At least 4 people with pre-orders walked away with nothing except the game.

lmao walmart wasting my time

Says they have 5 SE i see them sell one and i come up and they tell me they have no more
they only had one lol..

when I was at mine earlier tonight around 9:30pm to check out the games on clearance at Walmart, they had about 10 people in front of the cash register in the electronics area sitting on their blowup chairs in line for Switch, i don't think all of them got it if stock was that low, but maybe each store had different #s of them coming in

On my way to Gamestop, I have to pass by a Best Buy and the line was all the way around the block. At least 100 people, for sure. I wonder how many units that store is getting.

On my way to Gamestop, I have to pass by a Best Buy and the line was all the way around the block. At least 100 people, for sure. I wonder how many units that store is getting.
I'm at the Greenwood,IN best buy and there is no one except me. They might have a non claimed Masters Edition available.

Anyone get one of the Nintendo swag bags from GameStop? Was it just a bag ? Or was there bonus items as well.......?

My store gave out 2-3
I just saw the switch logo on it , but it looked like there were other contents.
No one else saw these or got 1?

If you have the switch cons and you are the opposite in regards to donald' trump's hands they do feel really small when your switch is docked and your playing off the tv. If that is the case definitely get the pro controler.

There were over 150 people at the Best Buy I went to; about 50 of those were preorders and the rest were walk-ins. They ran out of the poster so I didn't get one...

I have to say I was very surprised to see this much hype over this system. I honestly don't think it will sell too much more than the Wii U.

If everyone's wondering which accessories sold out, the only one that did was the case with the screen protector. Also one of the amiibos too but I didn't pay attention to it.

Scored the last pro controller at my location. Sadly didn't have enough trade credit and had to use real money. Employees were shocked. Apparently I haven't been very inconspicuous. Lol.

Running updates now. This thing is a nice piece of gear. Nintendo stepped it up quite a bit from the plastic wii garbage.

Looked like a few people all got a Switch after the preorders were handed out. Good to see.

Zelda finished updating, so...

I was able to get my switch tonight without a pre order! Had to wait in line for 5 hours, but I'm super stoked!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This has probably been asked a million times, but is there anyway to convert gamestop credit to a prepaid Visa or best buy without jumping through a thousand hoops?

Aye mane, i received 0 points for yeaterdays work. Gone be real mad if i bought 900 worth of switch and received 0 points because im banned on a day that i was able to trade but didnt.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back