GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
slidecage cheap, as in he will trade a vita for it because he has already played every game and vita games are never on sale and sony hates the vita so he is thinking about getting rid of it but will still be talking about it next week.
about 1/4 of the total cost :)

mostly thinking of dumping the vita cause sort of worried about how hard it would be to find a replacment if it ever broke

was disgaea for switch delayed again

You guys better boomerang those ZBOTW as quick as possible. About 2,300 pre-owned ZBOTW in stock at stores. Seeing how the game sold over 3 million copies and has high TIV right now + bonus towards MK8 I would suspect their inventory is going to easily hit 4-5k soonish and they could drop it to $25 base.
Mine should be here Monday, so I should be good. I wouldn't expect them to nuke it before next Wednesday.

I'm tempted to go trade one back in at the store that's sending me all four.

website back up

also checked and i got my buy 2 get 1 free coupon.

it says on all preowned products. Did it always say that?

Not sure if this is the right thread to ask, but is there any way you could see what stores the D.Va POP is in stock at, Beard?
all the new overwatch seem very hard to find at GS. I was lucky enough to score Reinhart, lucio and symmetra and I think they were all pre orders that didn't get picked up.

They disabled the store locator on the website for some reason on the wave 2 funkos. Even putting in the sku in the store pick up link doesn't work. I'd just call your local store and ask if they have it. If they say no ask to see if they can check who has it the closest but pre orders will also show up so make sure to call the store that has it to confirm it's for sale. I had one store tell me they were gonna hold a lucio for the pre ordered customer for 2 weeks.........

The store across the street from me has one of those New Pikachu 3ds xls used but in emaculate condition. It's been on hold for another manager for like a month. They wouldn't sell it to me "/ isn't there some sort of hold limit even for employees?

website back up

also checked and i got my buy 2 get 1 free coupon.

it says on all preowned products. Did it always say that?
A couple years now as I recall. It wasn't always that way, it was fairly recent. I've bought and traded in consoles effectively getting the 3rd console nearly free using that coupon. I'm good until 2020 so I don't see myself adding to my subscription for a bit.

Yea it says all pre owned on this b2g1 coupon. I didn't notice that before. Also just got mine. It looks different. Is there any console opportunities with it?

Got my B2G1 from renewing 4/30. Odd thing is points were added for a few pickups from yesterday, but I still haven't received my points from all of my trades on 4/30.

Yeah that is pretty shady. I would probably unload my regular PS4 for $200 towards a Pro but am not going through the trouble of resetting the system and then having to argue for the extra bonus per the ad.
It doesn't clearly say ps4 pro = 200$ it just says ps4 . Switch=200$

It doesn't clearly say ps4 pro = 200$ it just says ps4 . Switch=200$
I stopped in today to get a better look at it and speak to the manager. I couldn't see it on my phone but its 200 towards the purchase of a new console. They assured me regardless of which PS4 I bring I'll get 200 as long as I trade to a new system in the same transaction.

I just got my points from Sunday. My transactions were pretty early on the east coast so points may be trickling in for the rest of you.

I stopped in today to get a better look at it and speak to the manager. I couldn't see it on my phone but its 200 towards the purchase of a new console. They assured me regardless of which PS4 I bring I'll get 200 as long as I trade to a new system in the same transaction.
I hope so, I'm gonna try tomorrow or Saturday with my OG and Zeldas, do they require a hdmi cable on trade?

Is anyone else having trouble getting the Buy 3 Get 1 Free on all preowned games sale to work on vintage preowned games? It seems to work ok for ps3 games, but I can't seem to get it to work for vintage.

Tempted to upgrade to the pro, but if I trade in my existing ps4 toward the pro, I'll have no way of transferring all my games and saves over

If you have PS+ you upload saves to there and when you download your games it finds the saves under your screen name. At least that's how it's explained

Didn't someone say another game, which isn't out yet, is being added to the Hidden Gems bonus?

Would rather cancel POs than return multiples of Yooka and Stardew over and over.

Hmm, I think I'll stop by my store tomorrow and ask again in person. I would hate to wipe my ps4 only to be told I'd get $150.

How can you tell? Just got my points, too.
I was baited into this ban more or less.

GS.com sent me a fake wii u pro controller. When I called in about it yesterday, they insisted they would refund me without me returning the controller. I insisted an exchange so they wouldnt access my trade card. They argued that the controller would be the same, so i caved. Called into the store today to check a trade for my account, told I was banned. Bitch

I also got my B2G1 coupon from renewing a couple weeks ago. Next time someone tries to use theirs, please report back whether or not it still works on multiple sets of 3 :)

I also got my B2G1 coupon from renewing a couple weeks ago. Next time someone tries to use theirs, please report back whether or not it still works on multiple sets of 3 :)
Got mine late this afternoon. Definitely still works on multiple sets of 3.......I bought 33 games.

How long does the $200 for og ps4 last? I'd be interested if I could get a Switch.
Weekly ad says 5/14, but employees never seem to know wtf is going on with any trade promos or sales in general.

You would think they could just read the ad on the counter, once a week. A task to difficult, I suppose.

Girl says today "Ohh no, there's no promo towards buying a PS4pro, because it's already been released" ....ok.

My points from Sunday also posted. Also got an email with subject Your May Account Summary is Here! with a link to my 20% off pre owned birthday coupon- however the link does not work and just leads to my active offers which doesn't include it yet.

I was baited into this ban more or less.

GS.com sent me a fake wii u pro controller. When I called in about it yesterday, they insisted they would refund me without me returning the controller. I insisted an exchange so they wouldnt access my trade card. They argued that the controller would be the same, so i caved. Called into the store today to check a trade for my account, told I was banned. Bitch
sorry to hear that. I've had issues with 2 separate online orders that are still unresolved (emailed them twice. One for wrong game, the other a scratched disc which they put a big sticker over wtf). No response. Maybe a resolution is not even worth it considering what happened to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back