GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there still a GS gift card bonus for buying Uber GC's or is that over? Going to MTG GP Vegas in 2.5 weeks & am probably just going to buy Uber with what little I have for the stealth bump weekend. Thanks in advance.

Huh, I was gonna sit on a few of these with the 4 for $20 but now I'm not so sure. I thought the music license expired and they're legally obligated to remove the game from all digital marketplaces?
MS could have done something for just XBox since they published it there.

Haven't been on this sub in a while....but, just reupped my digital sub right now online. How long till I get the B2G1 free coupon? Tech trade in deal will help me nab all the games I've missed in my absence 

Is there still a GS gift card bonus for buying Uber GC's or is that over? Going to MTG GP Vegas in 2.5 weeks & am probably just going to buy Uber with what little I have for the stealth bump weekend. Thanks in advance.
I believe that promo is over. They do have one going on for $5 free with $25 Nike or $25 Sling, though.

Add a gpg to get a bump and a jerk. Renew PUR to add a counter clockwise twist at the end. Smiles are free.

Last edited:
I know i've ask this before, but aren't many of us still impacted by the 2k rolling trade-in values from last months stealth bump?  unless i'm missing something, i don't see a reason to get excited for tmr's bump if it actually happen. 

I know i've ask this before, but aren't many of us still impacted by the 2k rolling trade-in values from last months stealth bump? unless i'm missing something, i don't see a reason to get excited for tmr's bump if it actually happen.
Some of us have wives (husband's?) Work the system!

I know i've ask this before, but aren't many of us still impacted by the 2k rolling trade-in values from last months stealth bump? unless i'm missing something, i don't see a reason to get excited for tmr's bump if it actually happen.
I'm excited because I have 8 games that I want to trade in this weekend and I plan on buying USF2 and preordering some other stuff.

1 more hour for stealth bump day weekend ladies and gentlemen! Well For the West coast. Someone should post a countdown meme video since it is happy stealth bump eve lol.

Do only games get bumped or might some tech go back to pre 50% bases? Lotta iPads and iPhones went from $185 base to $165/145.

I am going to trade in a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8 inch tomorrow. I see the 50% bonus for tech offer, and the $20 bonus credit for tablet offer. The base value is $30. Would it just take the better deal, which is the $20, and make the total $50?

Zelda folks are in luck.

Me, I'll be able to actually play a little Stardew and Yooka before returning, cause with bonus and $5 cards not to mention the reward points from purchase and trade, make a minuscule difference than simply returning them and rasing flags

The significant bumps I've found so far are 3ds/NS games

FE:Awakening is 30 base. Yoshi/Poochy is 25.  Will unload both of those. MK8D now at 35

stealth bump confirmed? may have to test the 30day rolling trade limit this weekend unless someone else wants to be the guinea pig.   

Reposting coz that's how $ goes :whee:

I feel this needs to be posted again for this weekend.

u49jZ1d.gif

Question:

We know that trading in 5 copies gets your id banned, but what about in counties where you dont need id? Could I trade in 4 copies on my account, and then go to a county where id isn't require and trade in a 5th and not get banned?

Question:

We know that trading in 5 copies gets your id banned, but what about in counties where you dont need id? Could I trade in 4 copies on my account, and then go to a county where id isn't require and trade in a 5th and not get banned?
You'd need more than one account. 5 on one account without ID = ban

I can really only safely have my "assistant" to trade in $800 worth of games. After that, I risk getting her banned. I can't believe I need a third person to trade in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back