GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been on here for years but like the fool that I am I either made an account and forgot what it is or never made one until recently.  Either way, you should do what is best for you and the Sheets BB!  I imagine you must put in a lot of hours and should do as you see fit.  I've already gained a lot of free credit from the last few months so I certainly can't complain, lol.

I think having a specified account age and membership fee would be a great route. I'm not particularly in favor of needing a certain number of posts. Yes, I wouldn't meet the required 100 posts BB suggested, so I'm definitely biased, but I also think every lurker trying to get to whatever minimum is set will clutter up this and other threads.

I have been tossing the idea of invite only lately since all the noobs and lurkers are coming out of the woodwork for the Amazon cash. But I haven't thought out rules and such yet. (Eg. 1+ year account and minimum 100 posts) Although I am enforcing new security in the background starting today as I have been noticing suspicious behavior lately.

** Also please do not PM for my source code, I am not giving it out or selling it.

I am up for suggestions.
Limit it for now. Or limit certain tabs. I.e. No color coded shit for noobs, no promo column?

Hmmm, I've got a chance to get Mario Kart and Zelda for Switch for $30 each. I think I'll do it-- I seem to remember their base TIV being higher back in May. Does anyone know?

Blackbeard, I say go private. 1 year, 100 posts, $5 seems good to me. It's your spreadsheet, so if there's someone shy of the post requirement/membership time that you deem worthy, you can make the executive decision. 

you can also reject the less bright members on here that might have those qualifications, but you don't really trust them with the information.

Blackbeard, I say go private. 1 year, 100 posts, $5 seems good to me. It's your spreadsheet, so if there's someone shy of the post requirement/membership time that you deem worthy, you can make the executive decision.

you can also reject the less bright members on here that might have those qualifications, but you don't really trust them with the information.
I think this is a great idea!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I agree even though I don't make the cut, but I do also agree with the other reply that the number of idiotic posts is going to go through the roof as people try to hit the minimum.

/S As completely unrelated aside, anybody short on 100 posts want to play 21 questions on here JK JK /S

I have been tossing the idea of invite only lately since all the noobs and lurkers are coming out of the woodwork for the Amazon cash. But I haven't thought out rules and such yet. (Eg. 1+ year account and minimum 100 posts) Although I am enforcing new security in the background starting today as I have been noticing suspicious behavior lately.

** Also please do not PM for my source code, I am not giving it out or selling it.

I am up for suggestions.
I agree with everyone else, it should be invite-only for CAG users who have been a member for a certain amount of time. Not sure what the best implementation for that would be though, maybe something like been a CAG for 6+ months and have 50+ active posts. It would help a lot with "certain weirdos" posting the sheet on the GameStop Reddit and Slickdeals, or whenever Best Buy corporate tries to access your code

I mean honestly you could even go stricter with the "limit" to have access to the sheets since specific flips and boomerangs are mentioned enough on this thread anyway (people love posting their flip/boomerang stories on here). So I feel like the "noobs" could still have their share of flipping and boomeranging without access to the sheets

Plus we've had a bunch of newer people lately posting stuff on the GameStop Reddit that probably shouldn't be posted there. Maybe limiting access to the sheets would deter this behavior. Just my $0.02 :)

I've been on here for years but like the fool that I am I either made an account and forgot what it is or never made one until recently. Either way, you should do what is best for you and the Sheets BB! I imagine you must put in a lot of hours and should do as you see fit. I've already gained a lot of free credit from the last few months so I certainly can't complain, lol.
I've been around since before the hack,I never really posted at all.Bb spread sheets helped me alot.im in for 5.

$5 isn't enough, IMO.  If I was one of those companies, I'd gladly pay my cronies $5 to have access to your secrets.  I like the account age/number of posts better

That being said... no videos of people getting in fights with Game Associates over Amazon Cash yet?

I'd defintley pay 5 dollars, and time for me to stop lurking if thats the case, screw it I'd be in for an even higher amount, that spreadsheet has been super helpful and saved me a lot of time and effort

I lurk 99.9% because I don't really have anything to say. 

I would for sure donate $ for list access though.

I could also offer tips to people having trouble being smooth in stores.

And lastly I will always offer my home for a post flip BBQ for anyone in the Tampa Area

Flip on you crazy flippers

Been a user/lurker since 2007. Probably 4 different accounts because I couldn't remember details. Do what you think is best BB. I got 5. I don't have 100 posts though lol

I would be willing to write up a quiz that people are required to pass if they want access to the sheets :)
Just make the first question 'Where is the FAQ for this thread located?' And you'll be restricting most n00bs and lurkers right off the bat.

Reminds me of that Thomas Hayden Church line from Easy A
I don’t know what your generation’s fascination is with documenting your every thought, but I can assure you, they’re not all diamonds. “Roman is having an OK day, and bought a Coke Zero at the gas station. Raise the roof.” Who gives a rat’s ass?
Off topic but... that Roman, incorrigible!

I lurk 99.9% because I don't really have anything to say.

I would for sure donate $ for list access though.

I could also offer tips to people having trouble being smooth in stores.

And lastly I will always offer my home for a post flip BBQ for anyone in the Tampa Area

Flip on you crazy flippers
I'm in for some BBQ! I live in Wesley Chapel :). Speaking of BBQ, I'll be picking up a Kamado Joe next week during the Costco event.

I've been lurking for quite some time, but have been using the spreadsheet and appreciate everything you've done.

Like Jrep, I've never really posted as I haven't had much to say.

That being said, I'd be willing to pay for access.

I've been lurking for quite some time, but have been using the spreadsheet and appreciate everything you've done.

Like Jrep, I've never really posted as I haven't had much to say.

That being said, I'd be willing to pay for access.
I know you are apparently a loser with no opinions, but in 7 years don't you think posting at least more than once every other year would be better than suddenly thanking the guy when he talks about adding a age/post restriction?

Definitely in favor of $5 PayPal or $10 amazon or $15 xbla/psn

not in favor of one year, but that's just a personal bias. I think a month from the creation of the private list and 3 months for new accounts going forward is enough.

Require instead a verification selfie showing your face and a card with user name, date, and google account.

So, $5-15, plus minimum one month account, plus verification selfie

Beard sell me the opportunity to attempt a purchase of the sheets if I pay someday.

On some real shit tho if you password protect it what keeps asshats like *deleted* and ignant asses like *redacted* from taking the password and giving it away on reddit?

I know you are apparently a loser with no opinions, but in 7 years don't you think posting at least more than once every other year would be better than suddenly thanking the guy when he talks about adding a age/post restriction?
I definitely should post more often, but I've always got the mindset that if I don't have anything positive/constructive to add, it doesn't make a lot of sense. But what do I know, I'm just a loser.

I'm in for some BBQ! I live in Wesley Chapel :). Speaking of BBQ, I'll be picking up a Kamado Joe next week during the Costco event.
Sweet I just moved to Pinellas County 6 months ago from NY (2 IDs that work 2 accounts if anyone has any questions on that)

I live right over the Courtney Campbell Causeway....

I have a switch so we can game too.

I'm 100% serious about a BBQ too...

Cool to see other local flippers.

Flip flop you don't stop...

I am up for suggestions.
How about we pay with Xbox 360 S power adapters? Or is that so 2016?

Let's add a quiz that shows how long you have been at this game

how much was the Xbox 360 arcade version console sold for on Amazon.com during their first black Friday sale?

What game system's trades got removed first during the last gen? PS2 or Gamecube?

What was the membership card called before being the PRO card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back