Gameznflix.com coupon! $12.75 for 3 out at a time! This is CHEAP!

lilboo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
The source? My Dad. LOL

EDIT: Just found out where he got the code from, it's from http://www.retailmenot.com/view/gameznflix.com

If you don't know, Gameznflix (http://www.gameznflix.com/default.aspx?kbid=1447) is a site like Netflix and Gamefly, just together. You can rent movies and games. The only thing is their selection is limited and they DON'T have any DS games.. GRRR!!

But, when you click on sign up, go to I HAVE A COUPON and type in emmys.

Now look at the prices!

1 Out at a Time / $6.75 each month
2 Out at a Time / $9.75 each month
3 Out at a Time / $12.75 each month

3 out a time for $12.75 a month?! Holla!

I may do two at a time.. I haven't signed up YET I'm just sharing this info for anything.

I don't know if it's going to be YOUR price..as in if you stay with this company for a year.. will it STILL be $12.75? (or whatever you choose)

And a personal question. I live at home. If my dad uses this for him/mom/brother..can I have my own account..? We have the same name too LOL (with the exception of Jr in it)

I don't post deals often, but I hope this is useful to at LEAST someone!

Enjoy!

EDITED to change link to CAG referral link.

Also, here's the FAQ since alot of people seem to have questions
http://www.gameznflix.com/support/quickfaq.asp

Here is a list of the distribution centers, since this too gets asked alot in this thread!

Boston, MA
Washington DC
Orlando, FL
Franklin, KY (near Nashville, TN)
Dallas, TX
Sterling, CO (near Denver, CO)
Sacramento, CA
Seattle, WA
Los Angeles, CA

This is the customer service number if you need any assistance!
1-888-542-6817

I've only been signed up since last week but my first shipment has gone smoothly. I signed up for 2 at a time and my games arrived 3 business days. Both are in perfect condition which suprised me. Although I did not get the games at the top of my queue I wasn't concerned, mainly because I want to play all the games on my queue equally.

been a member since january 07. They rarely have xbox 360 titles. I had 2 games sent to me and they never sent a 3rd game for over a month. So i just reduced my plan for 2 at a time. Gamefly has much better service, but hey you get what you pay for.

Test Drive Unlimited 2/9/2007 2/14/2007
Gridiron Gang [Widescreen] 2/15/2007 2/23/2007
Viva Piñata 2/9/2007 2/27/2007
Need for Speed Carbon 2/27/2007 3/10/2007
Man of the Year [Widescreen Edition] 3/12/2007 3/20/2007
World Trade Center [Widescreen Version; Sensormati... 2/24/2007 3/21/2007
Departed 3/21/2007 3/27/2007
Rocky Balboa 3/22/2007 3/27/2007
V For Vendetta 3/27/2007 3/29/2007
Mischief 3000 - Episode II 3/30/2007 4/4/2007
Monster House [Widescreen] 3/28/2007 4/11/2007
Gattaca - Closed Caption 4/4/2007 4/11/2007
Serenity came today
...another Mischief movie should come in tomorrow

Counting in the $1 first month, it has cost me about $1.25 a rental for 14 games/movies. Right now school has been picking up so I've mostly been renting movies, when that lets out, it will be the opposite. I have no complaints as the turnaround for any given rental is at most three days. With the option to get either format, I can watch just about any movie that I missed in theaters and rent a game or two along the way. Having any more than the two-rental plan is probably stupid since at any given time who is really going to be playing more than two rented games at once? Movies are great just because you can get it in the mail, and have it shipped back the next. I get the top of my queue 80% of the time to boot...no complaints.

Get ready for your service to take a nosedive. They are great for the first few months. Then you get bumped down to the bottom of the priority list, so the brand new customers can get all the new releases. They hope you hang on for a few months until you figure out you're not getting any of those new releases in your Q. It is a good business tactic in the short run, but will end up burning them. I will never go back to their service.

[quote name='MaXx']I hate seeing all these bad reviews because i've had a good experience with them so far. Here's my rental history since January and I have two games in my possession right now.

Swordfish 1/17/2007 1/25/2007
FIFA Soccer 07 1/17/2007 1/26/2007
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 1/17/2007 2/3/2007
Lost Planet 1/27/2007 2/10/2007
Viva Piñata 2/5/2007 2/12/2007
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2/10/2007 2/21/2007
Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2007 2/13/2007 2/22/2007
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07 2/21/2007 2/27/2007
Mortal Kombat: Armageddon 2/23/2007 2/27/2007
Scarface: The World Is Yours 2/28/2007 3/3/2007
Gitaroo Man Lives! 2/27/2007 3/7/2007
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07 3/5/2007 3/9/2007
Mario Baseball 3/10/2007 3/17/2007
Dead Rising 3/8/2007 3/19/2007
Need for Speed Carbon 3/19/2007 3/26/2007
NBA Street Homecourt 3/27/2007 3/30/2007
Far Cry Instincts Predator 3/31/2007 4/3/2007[/QUOTE]

I'll admit my queue is not large, but 3 of the items have almost full bars-they rec'd my last return last Monday and haven't sent anything else out yet.

I canceled as of yesterday. It was nice while it lasted, but like everyone else.. after a few months you get the shit treatment :(

[quote name='Wario64']you kept pimp my ride for over a month? good god.[/quote]
Wario64, what's the story with that site in your sig? I checked it out, but am wary. Is there a thread anywhere about Gaming Lagoon?

[quote name='lilboo']I canceled as of yesterday. It was nice while it lasted, but like everyone else.. after a few months you get the shit treatment :([/quote]

Sorry to hear that lilboo. You're the Op of this thread. They should have at least given you V.I.P. treatment for sending so many new customers their way (including myself).

just cnacelled today. my next billing day was tomorrow but i have no idea if they billed me for the month since i cant login to my account again.

it was a good deal considering the number of games i was able to get.

[quote name='wolverinefactor']FIFA World Cup 2006 (360) and Bully shipped today. No longer getting my top items.... I really didn't want Bully yet but oh well....[/QUOTE]

Thats why I canceled, I know I had things on my list and they are what I wanted..but I hated how they just picked whatever they had available for you.. :( And it happened A LOT.

Not bad for the $12.75, but still. It was pretty annoying to be honest.

I'm not really that annoyed but there are some games that i can't udnerstand why they aren't shipping me. Really, how many people are renting that Bionicle game? I also can't figure out why that other FIFA 06 game has a short wait on it :/ I need that, Project gotham 3 and King Kong to have played all launch titles.

They now have a notice on their site for the reasoning behind the PSP games not being available. My return time has slowed down and I'm not sure if it's the mailman or them. Mayeb i should drop some off inside the post office and if it it arrives the same day like it has been.

[quote name='wolverinefactor']I'm not really that annoyed but there are some games that i can't udnerstand why they aren't shipping me. Really, how many people are renting that Bionicle game? I also can't figure out why that other FIFA 06 game has a short wait on it :/ I need that, Project gotham 3 and King Kong to have played all launch titles.[/QUOTE]

Don't ever rent older games from them. They'll come unplayable. I went through 4 copies of king kong with them. Back when I was renting a few months ago.

I used this service about a year ago. It was ok but it seemed like they never had any good games (for the Xbox) in stock. Everything was always a short wait. I hope it got better...

I've been loving the service up until recently. I had a queue of 50 xbox games (since I just got an xbox 1 (don't laugh-halo2 online still rocks 3 years after release). Anyway, Ive been using the site for about 2.5 months and the quality suddenlly took a turn for the worse. I've never gotten anything in my top ten, but that was ok. I could live. More importantly, I still have a queue of 35 and they take about twice as long to report recieving the items and shipping them out. I have add and whatnot so I return games pretty quickly, but it seems they are holding out on me and making me wait. Should I quit and rejoin or just live with it? Lastly, I find it true that about 5 of the 25 games I got have been broken.

I keep getting things at the top of my list, unfortunately I put Dead Rising at the top. Of course, it's an older game, it arrived scratched beyound recognition. Slightly cracked daround the middle.

I worked for hours cleaning the thing and trying to get my box to recognize it as a game.

The farthest I could get was into the "photography-on-rails" helicopter sequence, and it crapped out before it even got juicy.

Game went back the same day. *sigh*

[quote name='Graystone']Don't ever rent older games from them. They'll come unplayable. I went through 4 copies of king kong with them. Back when I was renting a few months ago.[/QUOTE]
I just found that out with Dead Rising. I've never seen a disk in such bad condition. What the fuck is wrong with people that they would treat a rental disk that way? I only have the 1-at-a-time plan, so if I get a bad disk I'm screwed for another 4 days.

Three months in, and while the service hasn't been spectacular, for the most part it's gotten the job done...

I originally signed up to rent PS1 games, which wasn't a smart idea. I attempted to add over 200 games to my queue and only 16 were actually placed there (the rest are "On Order", which means they don't or never did have them). After two rentals, I decided to toss a bunch of older PS2 games into the queue below the PS1 games. This appears to have been good timing, because I haven't seen a PS1 game since. Still, except for Urban Reign (which my system wouldn't read at all), every game I've gotten so far has worked fine, and shipping in-between rentals has been faster than expected...

That said, my current queue has 40 games, and my last three rentals were numbers 37, 36, and 38, so unless they find some of the others, I'll likely cancel soon. I have games piling up at home that I should really get back to anyways, but hey, for $7 a month, I've easily gotten my money's worth...

---
Rental History:
Twisted Metal 4 1/23/2007 2/3/2007
Patriotic Pinball 2/5/2007 2/20/2007
King of Fighters 2000 & 2001 2/21/2007 3/13/2007
Galactic Wrestling: Featuring Ultimate Muscle 3/13/2007 3/31/2007
Urban Reign 4/2/2007 4/7/2007
I-Ninja 4/9/2007
---

---
Current Queue:
1. Inuyasha
2. Driver 1 & 2 Compilation
3. NHL Rock the Rink
4. Mortal Kombat 4
5. Crash Bandicoot
6. Razor Freestyle Scooter
8. Crash Collector's Edition
9. Spyro Collector's Edition
10. Vagrant Story
11. Xenogears
12. Tony Hawk's American Wasteland Coll...
13. Mortal Kombat: Deception Premium Pa...
14. Metal Slug 4 & 5 Combo
15. Way of the Samurai
16. WWF Smackdown! Just Bring It
17. Burnout
18. Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance
19. SSX Tricky
20. Guilty Gear X
21. Ico
22. Destruction Derby Arenas
23. Simpsons Road Rage
24. Simpsons Skateboarding
25. Rumble Roses
26. Virtua Fighter 4
27. Futurama
28. Kya: Dark Lineage
29. Seven Samurai 20xx
30. Lupin the Third: Treasure Of The So...
31. Myst III: Exile
32. Evolution Skateboarding
33. NHL Hitz 20-03
34. Capcom Fighting Evolution
35. Hot Wheels Velocity X
36. Crazy Taxi
38. Tony Hawk's American Wasteland
39. WWE Smackdown! Vs. Raw 2
40. Alien Hominid
---

I'm starting to have bad service as well. Joined in January and was loving it. Games would come within a day or two. Now I have to wait almost a week. I shipped out a game on Wednesday and they received it the same night. Its now Monday and I have yet to receive another title. This has happened with the last 3 rentals, 1 of them being a movie. The games I'm looking for aren't even popular. I'm waiting for Fusion Frenzy 2. Does anyone still even play that?!?!

I've noticed the same thing been member since Jan, mainly rented psp titles sucks that they won't continue, there mailer they used for psp was not special, just a cardboard dvd sleeve,
no matter what the new cost is one how could it compare to the potential customer loss, their excuss seems dumb
The services seems to be slippin' , my turn around has went from 3-5 days to 7-10 now..

Same thing is happening to me great service at first and now slowwwwww down big time. Damn smart plan though get you in on the cheap and then suck you dry.......

even with some of the reviews I think I may sign up for a couple of months until September when all the really good games that wont need a rental start coming out and killing my bank account

So far I have been very happy with the service but keep in mind, for me to be happy with it all I require is that I get 2 games a month. I don't see how people can blaze through titles that quickly and expect to get 5 to 6 games per month.

well if a game sux.... and u send it back... it would be nice to get ur next game quickly........... or if u have a 3 game program... to actually get a 3rd game?

worst company ever... i continue my crusade against them lol

Still working great for me, i think im in my third month now. Or at least close to it. I just sent back Lost Planet yesterday and just got an email MLB2k7 for the 360 will ship today (it was #1 in my queue). Hopefully it keeps up, but so far for $13 a month its a steal.

I renewed my subscripition yesterday for $12.75 for 3 out, after cancelling it for 2 months. I was getting some really late games towards the 2nd month of my subscripition, and nothing shipped for 2 weeks once with 2 out and 6 games in my "Q". I contacted customer support trying to find out why, with no response so I ended my account for 2 months, which I needed to wate for some new stuff to come out anyway. My return time averaged 2 days from my NE TN residence to Franklin KY, but my games were taking 8-9 days ship and receive, with many never shipping though available. The first month I was getting games in 2 days, and usually 3 days if not shipped from kentucky. I received a few from FL, IL, or etc. I thought I'd give GnF another chance since there are atleast 4-5 games I want to play right.

update
I renewed my sub last night, and like my first month last time, 2 games shipped the next day.

[quote name='retail sucks']I renewed my subscripition yesterday for $12.75 for 3 out, after cancelling it for 2 months. I was getting some really late games towards the 2nd month of my subscripition, and nothing shipped for 2 weeks once with 2 out and 6 games in my "Q". I contacted customer support trying to find out why, with no response so I ended my account for 2 months, which I needed to wate for some new stuff to come out anyway. My return time averaged 2 days from my NE TN residence to Franklin KY, but my games were taking 8-9 days ship and receive, with many never shipping though available. The first month I was getting games in 2 days, and usually 3 days if not shipped from kentucky. I received a few from FL, IL, or etc. I thought I'd give GnF another chance since there are atleast 4-5 games I want to play right.[/QUOTE]

Game Fly.

Gamefly.

Worth the money even at full price, and there's that ad deal to get up to $10 off a month.

[quote name='Wolfpup']Game Fly.

Gamefly.

Worth the money even at full price, and there's that ad deal to get up to $10 off a month.[/QUOTE]

No thanks, I did the promontional 30 day from the certificates some guy was giving away here on CAG and it was a nightmare "for me" way worse than GNF. 7-8 days to receive, and several games didn't even make it here, and my returns took the same amount of time to be counted as returned, but I guess alot of that is US mail's fault and not Game Fly itself, and Game Fly's customer service was great.

I'm thinking GNF might have noticed how many games I rented in the first month and purposely slowed my account, lol. I went through 6-7 of their popular titles in the first month, plus I wasn't renting movies. I played GOW, RSV, Lost Planet, The Godfather, Saints Row, and FEAR within 30 days. : )

I' went the completely different route and signed up with Blockbuster Online. I get the movies through the mail and can either mail them back or exchange them in-store. But what sold me was that they additionally, give two free rentals a month that can be used for movies or *games*. Since you can keep a game 2 weeks per rental, I can rent a single game essentially for a month or if I get quicky "achievement whoring" games, then I could play through two a month.

Not a "keep it as long as you want" deal on the games, but it works for me.

GNF seems slow in getting all 3 games sent out, but once they are sent it only takes a day or 2 to recieve them and vice versa. It is okay for me though because I don't have the time to finish 3 games at the same time anyways.

[quote name='hostyl1']I' went the completely different route and signed up with Blockbuster Online. I get the movies through the mail and can either mail them back or exchange them in-store. But what sold me was that they additionally, give two free rentals a month that can be used for movies or *games*. Since you can keep a game 2 weeks per rental, I can rent a single game essentially for a month or if I get quicky "achievement whoring" games, then I could play through two a month.

Not a "keep it as long as you want" deal on the games, but it works for me.[/QUOTE]

yeah the coupons are nice, the return in store option only became avaiable after i finished with them but still...most the shit they sent to me was broken. One disc was literally cracked, and many would skip when i played them. One time we got to like the final few chapters of a movie and the disc wouldnt play anymore. I finally got fed up and quit that.

So far my biggest complaint with gameznflix is my Q. Wtf with me getting sent random shit on my list? My number 1 has full availablility yet i got some titles that were below it instead.

edit:
Just checked my Q and it happend again....Prey and GRAW shipped and GUN + King Kong were my number 1 and 2. GRAW was actually last in a list of 8 and still managed to be sent out. I just dont get it! Luckily i had no dvds on the list because normally i like to watch them when i expect to recieve them, which is not possible with this magic method of sending games.

I wish Blockbuster would do a game online service. And there gamepass is a rip off in the store, its like 20.95 for 1 game at a time.

[quote name='Mythran']GNF seems slow in getting all 3 games sent out, but once they are sent it only takes a day or 2 to recieve them and vice versa. It is okay for me though because I don't have the time to finish 3 games at the same time anyways.[/QUOTE]

I usually rent 2 multiplayer games, and use the 3rd slot for singleplayer games, beat them in two weeks and sent it back.

I've had about 10 Wii games, 6 PS2 games and 10 movies on my queue so far. I put them in that order too, Wii, PS2, then DVD...because that was the order of how much i wanted them. So far I've gotten 1 Wii game after an entire month of three out at a time, and it was the Wii game I wanted the least, imagine that.

[quote name='unforeseen']With all the bad recent reviews, I am glad I did not sign up.[/QUOTE]
I'm glad I forgoed the bad reviews (and missesd all the very bad reviews in the back), and decided to bite.

Fantastic service so far. I would not have had some great gaming experience hadn't it been for this service. Fantastic. Here's hoping they'll continue sending me stuff without a hitch (well, I suppose a scratched up Dead Rising, and the game DOAX2 -- oh my god can it get any worse- - could be considered hitches).

bread's done
Back