Gameznflix.com coupon! $12.75 for 3 out at a time! This is CHEAP!

lilboo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
The source? My Dad. LOL

EDIT: Just found out where he got the code from, it's from http://www.retailmenot.com/view/gameznflix.com

If you don't know, Gameznflix (http://www.gameznflix.com/default.aspx?kbid=1447) is a site like Netflix and Gamefly, just together. You can rent movies and games. The only thing is their selection is limited and they DON'T have any DS games.. GRRR!!

But, when you click on sign up, go to I HAVE A COUPON and type in emmys.

Now look at the prices!

1 Out at a Time / $6.75 each month
2 Out at a Time / $9.75 each month
3 Out at a Time / $12.75 each month

3 out a time for $12.75 a month?! Holla!

I may do two at a time.. I haven't signed up YET I'm just sharing this info for anything.

I don't know if it's going to be YOUR price..as in if you stay with this company for a year.. will it STILL be $12.75? (or whatever you choose)

And a personal question. I live at home. If my dad uses this for him/mom/brother..can I have my own account..? We have the same name too LOL (with the exception of Jr in it)

I don't post deals often, but I hope this is useful to at LEAST someone!

Enjoy!

EDITED to change link to CAG referral link.

Also, here's the FAQ since alot of people seem to have questions
http://www.gameznflix.com/support/quickfaq.asp

Here is a list of the distribution centers, since this too gets asked alot in this thread!

Boston, MA
Washington DC
Orlando, FL
Franklin, KY (near Nashville, TN)
Dallas, TX
Sterling, CO (near Denver, CO)
Sacramento, CA
Seattle, WA
Los Angeles, CA

This is the customer service number if you need any assistance!
1-888-542-6817

[quote name='vherub']when you are a member, do you get a discount for purchases?[/QUOTE]

Yes, but I don't know if anyone has actually purchased and received anything yet, so we're not certain what condition the items are in. Gameznflix's FAQ database says that items bought are new, but without any experience with that, I'm not sure.

I signed up this morning, and am awaiting results before cancelling my Gamefly subscription... everything I've put in the queque is "short wait" except for Frame City Killer, which is apparently "on order," which is odd, since according to them, it was released in May of 2006. -cough-

Again, I'll wait and see... but I'm not encouraged.

I'm in for 2 per month, I like the idea of always having 1 game to play with while waiting for the other one, between this and the free blockbuster coupons I get each month I'm set to never have to buy a game ever again :)

Shipwreck it should be noted that you can indeed view all the Blu-ray or HD-DVD titles they carry or will carry. Simply click on a Blu-ray or HD tab on the main screen after you log in, then click on one of the movies shown. Then at the bottom on the right click on "game genres" ranging from "Action" to "Romance". Magically it changes to Hd dvd or Blu ray genres instead of "game genres" and you can view all the hd dvd or blu ray titles in that genre. You will have to go through each one but it is a way to see what all titles they carry or will carry soon. You may have to add titles to your que to see if they actually have them or not. I tried to post this on your review but I couldn't log in to cheapassgamer link from work, only the cheapyd.com website.

[quote name='Purkeynator']Shipwreck it should be noted that you can indeed view all the Blu-ray or HD-DVD titles they carry or will carry. Simply click on a Blu-ray or HD tab on the main screen after you log in, then click on one of the movies shown. Then at the bottom on the right click on "game genres" ranging from "Action" to "Romance". Magically it changes to Hd dvd or Blu ray genres instead of "game genres" and you can view all the hd dvd or blu ray titles in that genre. You will have to go through each one but it is a way to see what all titles they carry or will carry soon. You may have to add titles to your que to see if they actually have them or not. I tried to post this on your review but I couldn't log in to cheapassgamer link from work, only the cheapyd.com website.[/QUOTE]

I thought I had mentioned that was how to look at the movies, but perhaps I didn't make that very clear. That's exactly how I browse through HD-DVDs though.

[quote name='Derwood43']I signed up.

I'm going to keep my netflix and gamefly subscriptions open for one more month, just to test GNF.[/quote]

No way I'm giving up Netflix, I'm grandfathered in for 4 movies at the 3 at a time price, plus they are just so good and I get stuff 2 day turnaround.

But Gamefly is overpriced, and I'll have to decide how important it is to have DS games if GnF is passable on games.

I went with 2 at a time since I don't plan on using them for movies. Might complement Netflix and Redbox (with free codes) ok.

[quote name='Sinistar']The problem with this is you don't get to pick where your games come from.

I live in AZ, and sometimes I'll get some games from CA, sometimes from TX, and there has been times I've gotten games from the east coast so it took a while for me to get them.
I just wish you can pick which center(s) you get your items from to expedite shipping times, but they won't let you do that.[/quote]

Netflix doesn't let you pick either (I doubt any of them do) but maybe only 1 out of 15 or less Netflix are from anything besides the closest center. Sounds like they need to tweak their inventory if they have different shipping centers with different stock, especially if it isn't new titles you are talking about.

ok, i might be changing my tune about gameznflix. lost planet, which i had #1 on my slot and was "short wait" yesterday, suddenly shipped today. pretty new game and it's already coming my way. sounds good to me

Obviously this wouldn't be a reasonable solution to Netflix.

Netflix is perhaps the best made site on the internet. If I were to use another service, I would keep the lowest priced plan on Netflix just to have the functionality of the website.

And the shipping times are simpy phenominal.

Also, they have announced that they will soon offer streaming video (18 hours of content per month for 3-at-a-time members).

Aye. This is tough.

I kind of want the two at a time plan, so I can mail one back while I play one.

But then again, even that extra $36 a year hurts my wallet.

Oh phooey!

[quote name='sting0r']Anyone know if they have an East Coast distribution center? Does it take long to get something mailed to NY?[/QUOTE]
There's one in Mass.

I've been using Gameznflix for about 3 months now and I love it. The website is a bit slow at times, but I'm really close to a shipping center so I get my games in 2-3 days. Never had a problem, and never had any terrible wait times.

I've also noticed that games NEVER read available on my queue. It will always ship from the "Short Wait" status directly.

Well. I just signed up.

The site is excrusiatingly slow right now, but that might just be something in the background on my PC that I don't realize.

I've already added five titles to my queue, and they all have nearly filled availability bars.

Here's hoping for a good experience!

Oh, and I signed up under the CAG link. w00t!

[quote name='aldrydd']I signed up this morning, and am awaiting results before cancelling my Gamefly subscription... everything I've put in the queque is "short wait" except for Frame City Killer, which is apparently "on order," which is odd, since according to them, it was released in May of 2006. -cough-

Again, I'll wait and see... but I'm not encouraged.[/QUOTE]

Frame City Killer is cancelled dude, it's never coming out

I've had mixed results with GNF. Their turnaround time blows away Gamefly for me. So that's good. But their mailing process is weird; I have had them send me games from way down in my queue despite higher priority games being available.

Also their customer service is terrible. I have been trying for over a month to get them to redeem a circuit city subscription code that I bought and they have been ignoring my emails and they never answer their phone, even though I am calling during what their message says is "business hours".

Well I did sign up and so far so good. I have 9 games in my queue and in less than 24 hours 2 have already shipped out in the top 4 despite saying there was a short wait. Odd thing is that 2 games that were in didnt get shipped, the others did and they were the 3 & 4 spots...? O well, I am just happy I am getting some games, I have been playing NFS carbon & R6 Vegas non stop since I got my 360.

One other thing...their site seems to be a bit slow, but is anybody else having issues with logging in? Half the time I go to sign in all I get is "Wer'e Sorry" on the screen...strange

lol I believe the gameznflix website is now getting hammered. I think everyone and their momma is signing up now since this deal has probably hit all of the deal websites now.

Yeah, I just joined yesterday and the site is slow as hell. Plus, it's horrendous to navigate. My three games have shipped already and hopefully their site will improve as more people join.

This sounds like a scam. $10 a month will barely cover postage if you rent & return 3 titles. I suspect that a lot of the rentals get "lost in the mail."

[quote name='deekayex']This sounds like a scam. $10 a month will barely cover postage if you rent & return 3 titles. I suspect that a lot of the rentals get "lost in the mail."[/QUOTE]
Ever heard of Netflix, genius?

Oh, and I have to say I've already found something that annoys me to hell with this site:

When you change the priority of a title, it puts it one slot below what you've told them to put it at.

For instance, if you type "4" on and item previously "7", it will put it in the "5" spot, below the "4" title. Which makes absolutley no fucking sense.

[quote name='PyroGamer']Ever heard of Netflix, genius?[/quote]
Yeah, I heard that Netflix throttles their subscriber's rentals to ensure that they make a profit. I suspect this company does the same.

Quick question: COULD they retract the deal, revert to the normal subscription price and make us pay for the "full price"? If so, that sucks that a ton of people had to ruin the deal for us :(

i'm going to give it a shot since i'm trying to save cash this year/quarter and most of my big "money wasters" besides eating out is games.

i have a question tho, how does the queue work? is it like the netflix queue where they send you the next available title even if it is like #20 on you queue if none of the items above it are available? or does the priority matter and i will not be sent a game until my #1 game is available?

if someone would be so kind as to answer, i could adjust my queue accordingly. thanks.

thank you for this nice deal.
i signed up, browsing thru the site leaves something to be desired compared to netflix but they do have stuff available (the they dont have very many older last gen games though)

so far so good , im just waiting for my order to come in

[quote name='ajh2298']Sorry didnt feel like looking through all the post is there anyway to add this to an exsisting subscription?[/QUOTE]

I'm wondering the same thing, I literally signed up last night before i saw this deal :(

Thanks op. I was just running the idea of spending 8 or 9 whatever for 1 at a time in a month but bagn to think I'd need 2 if I wanted movies. This works perfectly and I had used the service before and it wasn't too bad. So, thanks again. Too bad the site is slooooooow tonight.

I just signed up for the 2 out at a time deal. I added 26 games to the queue and all of them are a "short wait." I hope this service doesn't suck. I even added old 360 games like 2k6 games that I thought no one cared about anymore. The dvd selection seems good though so I think i'll be keeping it just for that. Now to wait and see how long delivery times will be to CT.

I went ahead and signed up as well. I have been thinking about signing up for one of these services for awhile and I figured I better do it while they were offering the discount.

Oh and I went with three at a time.

If I'm mostly going to get older 360 games and tv shows, would this be a good site to go with? I'm like 30 minutes away from Los Angeles.

Wow, 8 pages. I feel special and feel helpful. Also made a co-appearance on the front page. Me = teh awesomez

My 2 games/1 movie shipped on the 17th. So we'll see when I get them!

Does anybody who has this service know exactly what the bars mean? Like how full does it have to be to mean it will pretty much ship immediately? I only have one game on my queue with a completely full bar, and it's not my most wanted game.

EDIT: I see. If you mouse over it tells you. Even if the bar is one less than completely filled, it says "short wait".

I hope this shit ships soon.

Signed up today. Got the 3 per selection. This way, get a game or 2 for me and a DVD for the wife. I am probably going to cancel my Netflix account at the end of the month - this is actuallly a better deal.

I have been a member of GnF for about 10 months. There service has dropped considerably and it's very difficult to get popular games and movies. Despite that I cancelled my account and signed up for the new deal under my wife's name. Thanks for saving me $50/year.

[quote name='Mysteriouskk']If I'm mostly going to get older 360 games and tv shows, would this be a good site to go with? I'm like 30 minutes away from Los Angeles.[/QUOTE]

Games you'll probably be able to get, but I tried to put 24 season 2 in my queue yesterday and the "rent it" button was disabled. I didn't look at any other TV seasons, but I'm assuming they don't offer those right now.

Their website is painfully slow today. Much slower than usual. It's taken me 10 minute to get a game and a movie into my queue.

Gameznflix is terrible. I have the 6 out at a time plan, upgraded to that a week ago and have had 4 open spots for a week. during that week I have had 5 games in queue and no shipments from them. Now Wario Ware shows up and is in high demand. No new release should ever go in high demand, b/c they know how many of their subs have the games in queue prior to release and should order correct numbers. Despite my extreme displeasure with them, it is probably worth the $13 for the discounted 3 out at a time plan, but don't get suckered in to the 6 out a time plan.

bread's done
Back