Estimated Offers Payout $282.42
Estimated Offers Profit $282.54

Last Month
Members Joined 184

Offers Approved 2010

Estimated Offers Revenue $2696.33
Estimated Offers Payout $1282.4
Estimated Offers Profit $1413.93

Yeah, see, if FPS stopped today, I think walking away with $1700 in the last 7 weeks is pretty good. No more complaining for you... ha.

I hope it starts getting better again. Your site is really top-notch. I wish I could get more to the site for you, but I've never been good at getting referrals.

Apparently, though, I'm responsible for over 10% of your total new users in 2008. Way to go, me. I'd like a cut of your earnings, now.

I got my $25 Best Buy GC from FPS yesterday. Shipping took a little longer than before, but I wasn't in any rush as Brawl doesn't come out for a few more weeks.

Is it possible I could sign up without having to use my phone number? My #'s unlisted and I can't even risk it getting out to telemarketers.

No matter what you choose to do with the offers, you're going to have to give FPS your real phone number as you will have to verify your account by receiving and making one call from it. Now, FPS surely isn't going to sell your phone number to telemarketers, nor will they ever call you (except immediately upon signing up) so long as you select Do NOT Call in your profile (which disables the call that FPS would normally make to let you know when your prizes are in the mail to be shipped to you).

If you choose a prize that can be emailed, such as an Amazon or eBay gift certificate, yes. But if you order something like a Best Buy gift card, that will be mailed to your door.

[quote name='iowaholdem']If you choose a prize that can be emailed, such as an Amazon or eBay gift certificate, yes. But if you order something like a Best Buy gift card, that will be mailed to your door.[/quote]
Actually at the time we are Mailing most, not all, but most. We'll see how it goes then we may change.

Shipping is quick.

[quote name='KoA']On Sign-up Verification Removed.

No more having to use a phone to sign up? If so *goes to sign up*

EDIT: If there's no more verification why do we need to still enter our phone #?

Correct. No More Phone Verification needed to sign up.
Just sign up, click the link in your e-mail, and you're ready to go!

Hey which gift cards are emailed to you? Best buy?

Because I'd like to get it ASAP so I can buy rock band (when I get enough points to have a decent dent in it).

ooo i found this like 2 weeks ago and got ebay gift certificates. thanks man! it helped me out today in a purchase haha. im going to try to get some more offers today so i can get another $5.

New Contest Up today!
March 7th, 2008
FreePrizeSite is running a contest starting March 7th, 2008 and ending March 15th, 2008 at 11:59:59 PM EST - The member who can get the most Referral points will win a 15 Point / $15 bonus from FreePrizeSite, AND all your referral earnings(15%)! All referrals you get - you earn 15% of what they earn. Who ever gets the most active [clicked the verification email link] referrals will win. The winner will be posted here at the end of the contest.

[quote name='KoA']New Contest Up today!
March 7th, 2008
FreePrizeSite is running a contest starting March 7th, 2008 and ending March 15th, 2008 at 11:59:59 PM EST - The member who can get the most Referral points will win a 15 Point / $15 bonus from FreePrizeSite, AND all your referral earnings(15%)! All referrals you get - you earn 15% of what they earn. Who ever gets the most points from their referrals will win. The winner will be posted here at the end of the contest.[/quote]Good luck, self! I might have to run a concurrent contest myself! I'll put some thought in to that :)

Hey KoA, thanks for this awesome site! I just got enough points for a 20 dollar GC to bestbuy, then I verified my info (hopefully that works fine). Was that you in the message?

Just wondering, but do you personally review prize requests or is it automated, as it being automated seems difficult.

Thanks once again!

Hey, enjoy :)
It seems like yours got processed? If your Broncos77 - Which it seems so as its a 20$ GC.

And currently its manual.

Well that's unfortunate. At least my latest referral coolbrock58 is a good earner. He's earned upwards of 15 points so far, I think, so that'll pay for your contest payout - which is more than can be said for my contests (8 dollar pay out, 0 referral points).

KoA, I have a question for you. chiefbrock58 is my little sister's boyfriend. He wants to refer his roommate (in the dorms) to FPS. He signed up with his home address and I assume his buddy would too, but would that be grounds for banning since they're in the same place right now?

bread's done
Back