GamingPrizes.com - Earn Prizes by PLAYING FREE Games - Custom Order ANYTHING

[quote name='KoA']Only if you get me some members :whistle2:D[/quote]New contest for 15.00 points! Winner will be decided by whoever has the most number of cumulative referrals since they've joined the site. Contest ends in 5 minutes.

Winner is soybobi at 62 referrals that have raked in a total of 327.80 points doing their own offers!

Ahem. I think I've brought you some members. :whistle2:D

Yeah soybobi snared me in his trap. And I think I've done pretty well so far. Your welcome;)

Now if I can just get my one lonely referral to actually do some offers...

[quote name='stevieraveon']Yeah soybobi snared me in his trap. And I think I've done pretty well so far. Your welcome;)

Now if I can just get my one lonely referral to actually do some offers...[/quote]So you are a referral of mine! Hell yes you've done pretty well so far! Tell me, stevieraveon, do you have a Wii? If so, we should exchange friend codes and I'll send you a VC or WiiWare game of your choice as a thank you for kicking ass.

Check my profile on the left. I just added my wii friends code. I like new games with wind...hint...hint... I'm glad I could be a good referred to ya.

I added another referral tonight, woohoo!!! Hopefully he does well and it rolls down hill for us.

[quote name='stevieraveon']Check my profile on the left. I just added my wii friends code. I like new games with wind...hint...hint... I'm glad I could be a good referred to ya.

I added another referral tonight, woohoo!!! Hopefully he does well and it rolls down hill for us.[/quote]Wow. I just added it up. Have you really earned me 15.22 points and earned yourself over 101? Well done and keep up the good work! I've registered your friend code, so once it confirms, LostWinds will be on its way! I hope you enjoy it, I had an absolute blast playing through the whole game the day it released!

And may this be a heads up to any potential new registers of Free Prize Site: if you sign up with my link, perform well and let me know who you are, I'll take care of you :)

[quote name='finsfan0210']hey im interested in signing up for this site. so i'll use someones referral possibly just pm or reply to this post.[/quote]

Check your inbox.

[quote name='finsfan0210']hey im interested in signing up for this site. so i'll use someones referral possibly just pm or reply to this post.[/quote]
Good Luck :)
We'll take all the members we can get
(even if their Dolphin Fans)

It sucks living in South FL :(

[quote name='finsfan0210']hey im interested in signing up for this site. so i'll use someones referral possibly just pm or reply to this post.[/quote]Ahem. I think I'm a pretty good referrer. Just ask stevieraveon and vi3tmix.

A new contest, oh boy. Time to go back to holding people hostage for refs......er....I mean, allow them to sign up using my link. Yeah, lets go with that one.

[quote name='iowaholdem']Ahem. I think I'm a pretty good referrer. Just ask stevieraveon and vi3tmix.[/quote]
Are you referral blocking me? lol

BTW, KoA I requested yet another gift card. Thanks again.

[quote name='stevieraveon']Are you referral blocking me? lol

BTW, KoA I requested yet another gift card. Thanks again.[/quote]Trying to!

Well, I just checked my Wii again. You're still not confirmed in my address book. Did you add me to yours? Just to confirm, my console number is 6338 2667 6146 5783 and I have you down as 6214 4162 4565 7243.

[quote name='iowaholdem']Trying to!

Well, I just checked my Wii again. You're still not confirmed in my address book. Did you add me to yours? Just to confirm, my console number is 6338 2667 6146 5783 and I have you down as 6214 4162 4565 7243.[/quote]

Just added ya.

Ouch, grammer issue on the front members page:

Congratulations, Your accounts is in verified status. Your prizes will be processed without any further verification moving forward.

It should either be "Your account is in verified status." or "Your accounts are in verified status."

No thanks are required, just a point or two ;).

Like in basketball after an assist, I'm pointing at you Iowaholdem. Thanks for Lost Winds.

Helping bump this to the top because I've gotten over $70 in Amazon gift cards for doing offers from this site. And now I have a Wiiware game from the referral I signed up under. All for free. Oh yeah, and I signed up just over two weeks ago. Man I love this site!!!

I can't get verified. I called in and nothing. I contacted support and nothing there either. Anyone else having issues with getting verified?

[quote name='irishbooger']I can't get verified. I called in and nothing. I contacted support and nothing there either. Anyone else having issues with getting verified?[/quote]
Got your PM, Never had time to respond. I'll check on it in an hour or so.

Hey KoA, quick question about the Columbia House TV offer. I signed up for it, but it was disapproved. Why? (Probably too late to help me, but maybe for someone else who is thinking about completing the offer.)

Irish, You're verified.
Steve - Can't exactly tell you why, We don't get that info. Some offers just don't work too well sadly.

hmm. is there a reason some of my offers are still in pending process even after two days? o_O I even did some till the end which some asked just to complete 2 or 4 pages and even the netflix one lol which they say my movies are coming soon ^_^.

Sometimes they may take a bit longer to approve, sadly.

Been Real Busy latley, sorry for having 0 updates.

Ummmm 80 of it came (is coming) from FPS. The other 50 I just requested from PrizeRebel. I'll request a lot more from GamingLagoon sometime, that's currently at 80+ points!

Ouch, grammar issue in first sentence.
[quote name='neverletthem']Ouch, grammer issue on the front members page:

It should either be "Your account is in verified status." or "Your accounts are in verified status."

No thanks are required, just a point or two ;).[/quote]

[quote name='iowaholdem']Ouch, grammar issue in first sentence.[/quote]

Wouldn't that be a spelling issue? Anyways, quick question, I just noticed under the referrals section "Referral Hit Count:". That is how many times my referrals have come back to the site, right? If so, they either A: Don't like the site or, B: To lazy/forget to come back. Referrals:16, Hits:18.

Oh excellent. I got my $50 BB GC today. Thanks to all my referrals that pretty much earned that whole thing for me. I'm kind of a lazy bastard like that. I guess I did some of it! :)

Is there a way to contact my referrals? Maybe to set up a contest to get them to start doing offers. Out of the blue I have a few joined up, but only one has done anything.

Thanks again KoA for the Amazon gift cards. I preordered Battlefield: Bad Company for the 360 last week and still had some moola left over. Will be putting it towards Grid this week.

Does it go to pending call back every time you order a prize, KoA? I get a little tired of doing this and waiting. But it's not too big of a deal..

[quote name='LordXenu']Does it go to pending call back every time you order a prize, KoA? I get a little tired of doing this and waiting. But it's not too big of a deal..[/quote]No. Only the first time you order a prize. Though, if this is your second, it's because they randomly reset all the verifications so everyone has to do it again.

Any chance you could check on this order for me:
Order Date: 06/09/2008
Order Number: BBY01-256498039462
Indeed, it is a Dietzel order (GamingLagoon), but I'm surprised it isn't here yet. I never know what the last name or phone number is anymore.

bread's done
Back