Gears of War 3 Code Hunt

[quote name='LinkinPrime']OP, you should a link to the site on the 1st post:

http://www.xboxcogcodes.com/[/QUOTE]

I did.

And all codes are "multi-use" Only kinda. The original person can use the code ONCE and then everyone else can. You can use ONE code for every item. Say I use the code ILOVEGEARS3
I, ME, MYSELF, couldn't use another code to get it again. 1 code per item 1 time enter

[quote name='crystalbadass97']
  • read op
  • if you have a code for an item that you don't see there, pm me
  • use thread for chat, and code trade

so i don't know who gets an email but i recieved an email marked "gear up for gears 3 on us"

screenshot:
jrb4ph.png

it said this:

Screenshot:
aw8f4o.png

so if you find a code post it hear or tell us where you found it

as the email said good hunting

share codes in the thread

to redeem:

right here!!!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^​

codes:

cole train 3d poster: a68gceqzmfbk / 4xyhem86bukg / 3caxfd3kgutp / 9dbv3qu7pakj / 72qux3wdyran / 28r3zwemkctd / 8rm9wvqjcbn4 / 8xzgqv3afcp4 /

locust drone 3d poster: gta7ehjqk2z6 /

cog locker wallpaper: y6mjcgza8n7v /

gears 3 messenger icons: q94rgywvxe8t /

submarine vehicle certificate: 2uthry4m3cpg /

carmine's tattoo pattern: 8dwba9ztej7v /

silverback schematic poster: ez3qhyfk4d8v /

hanover cougars iron-on: qyxckfb9e4j2 /

[/quote]

a

As I sit and type the same codes as everyone else to get a bunch of crap I could care less to download, I can't help but wonder if we will get an in-game or avatar item at some point. Is this what everyone is holding out for?

[quote name='jhamlett']As I sit and type the same codes as everyone else to get a bunch of crap I could care less to download, I can't help but wonder if we will get an in-game or avatar item at some point. Is this what everyone is holding out for?[/QUOTE]

Pretty much. I only hope this isn't an exercise in futility. lol

[quote name='jhamlett']As I sit and type the same codes as everyone else to get a bunch of crap I could care less to download, I can't help but wonder if we will get an in-game or avatar item at some point. Is this what everyone is holding out for?[/QUOTE]

Pretty much. Although the Messenger icons and Carmine tattoo are pretty chill.

Thanks eugaet. This is how it looks
scaled.php

Here's another:
Gnasher WeaponCert - 77FK3HPYQUEA

Doesn't work, sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CrystalBadass97']Who needs a Gnasher Code? I have ONE spare because my and my brother have Xbox Live accounts and hes not into gears of war.[/QUOTE]
I'll take it.

11 unlocks COG Codes
Here is a list of all the codes

Cole Train 3D Poster
VIA E-MAIL.

Locust Drone 3D Poster
GTA7EHJQK2Z6

COG Locker Wallpaper
Y6MJCGZA8N7V

Gears 3 Messenger Icons
Q94RGYWVXE8T

Submarine Vehicle Certificate
2UTHRY4M3CPG

Carmine's Tattoo Pattern
8DWBA9ZTEJ7V

Silverback Schematic Poster
EZ3QHYFK4D8V

Hanover Cougars Iron-On
QYXCKFB9E4J2

Anya Stroud Papercraft
ATX3GVND86JC

Gnasher Weapon Certificate
ONE TIME USE ONLY VIA E-MAIL. So you will have to find some one with a spare.

Berserker Target Poster
TR3FQ7WHUJ8Y

[quote name='jokerjoe6979']11 unlocks COG Codes
Here is a list of all the codes

Cole Train 3D Poster
VIA E-MAIL.

Locust Drone 3D Poster
GTA7EHJQK2Z6

COG Locker Wallpaper
Y6MJCGZA8N7V

Gears 3 Messenger Icons
Q94RGYWVXE8T

Submarine Vehicle Certificate
2UTHRY4M3CPG

Carmine's Tattoo Pattern
8DWBA9ZTEJ7V

Silverback Schematic Poster
EZ3QHYFK4D8V

Hanover Cougars Iron-On
QYXCKFB9E4J2

Anya Stroud Papercraft
ATX3GVND86JC

Gnasher Weapon Certificate
ONE TIME USE ONLY VIA E-MAIL. So you will have to find some one with a spare.

Berserker Target Poster
TR3FQ7WHUJ8Y[/QUOTE]

All in the OP updated daily.

Any chance somebody has an extra code for gnasher? I'm signed up for xbox newsletters and I've not got this email.

Edit: Just got my email.

Last edited by a moderator:
A little slow on the Beserker Target Poster, jokerjoe6979. I posted it 8hrs prior. ;)

I'm sure everyone noticed how the Beserker code bullet is separate from the others? I checked the source to see how many codes we could expect. The first 10 codes are in 'bulletsGroup1'. The Beserker poster is in 'bulletsGroup2'. The source code lists groups up to 10. So if there are 10 codes per group, we're looking at 100 codes, everyone.

[quote name='eugaet']A little slow on the Beserker Target Poster, jokerjoe6979. I posted it 8hrs prior. ;)

I'm sure everyone noticed how the Beserker code bullet is separate from the others? I checked the source to see how many codes we could expect. The first 10 codes are in 'bulletsGroup1'. The Beserker poster is in 'bulletsGroup2'. The source code lists groups up to 10. So if there are 10 codes per group, we're looking at 100 codes, everyone.[/QUOTE]

Damn. Better be a good reward at the end of this, other than wallpapers and arts & crafts shit, although that Anya Stroud thing is pretty cool.

just a question because i cannot redeem those codes in my region. are these only digital rewards? or how do you get them?

[quote name='IIBlazer']Damn. Better be a good reward at the end of this, other than wallpapers and arts & crafts shit, although that Anya Stroud thing is pretty cool.[/QUOTE]

I know, and hope,

[quote name='eugaet']A little slow on the Beserker Target Poster, jokerjoe6979. I posted it 8hrs prior. ;)

I'm sure everyone noticed how the Beserker code bullet is separate from the others? I checked the source to see how many codes we could expect. The first 10 codes are in 'bulletsGroup1'. The Beserker poster is in 'bulletsGroup2'. The source code lists groups up to 10. So if there are 10 codes per group, we're looking at 100 codes, everyone.[/QUOTE]
It's not unless you redeemed 10 prior to it. I haven't gotten the emails (never have with these Gears 3 ones so far), so I don't have the Gnasher one. My Beserker Target is in group one; the Lancer Schematic started group two for me.

[quote name='Burning Karma']It's not unless you redeemed 10 prior to it. I haven't gotten the emails (never have with these Gears 3 ones so far), so I don't have the Gnasher one. My Beserker Target is in group one; the Lancer Schematic started group two for me.[/QUOTE]Ah, OK. I thought each code/item had a set number. Still, the page is designed to handle 100 codes.

Hey, CrystalBadass97...would you mind adding some links to the OP in the following format? It'll autofill the code for you when you click on it.

Hammer of Dawn Cert
http://www.xboxcogcodes.com/?code=64QZRJ8HKXVU

[quote name='CrystalBadass97']I don't know about anyone else but I plan on getting them all :D[/QUOTE]

Me too. There has to be a light at the end of this long, wallpaper-filled tunnel.

[quote name='eugaet']Ah, OK. I thought each code/item had a set number. Still, the page is designed to handle 100 codes.

Hey, CrystalBadass97...would you mind adding some links to the OP in the following format? It'll autofill the code for you when you click on it.

Hammer of Dawn Cert
http://www.xboxcogcodes.com/?code=64QZRJ8HKXVU[/QUOTE]

That's awesome, makes it easier to copy/paste into the link, since the actual site doesn't let you do it.

any reason why the tattoo and ayna thing won't redownload for me? they didn't even the 1st time :whistle2:\ i was gonna make a papercraft and leave it at my desk ...

[quote name='Darklurkr23']I don't think these even do anything. Theyre just pdf files. I declare waste of time :D[/QUOTE]

That's what I figured. It'd be cool if they served some purpose in the actual game.

maybe Epic/M$ will give out some in-game stuff if we redeem everything. if not I guess someone can just throw all the downloads into a zip/rar etc and upload it.

OT: still waiting for email. anyone know everyone gets one, even got a post beta email so I should.

bread's done
Back