General Fighting Game Thread #48 Turbo - !quote 16 ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Yo who's gettin Gears of War 2 tomorrow night or Friday?

Rolento, Chac, Asian, Smallwind, everyone - you motha fuckas better be gettin that shit![/quote] Should have it on Friday.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Yo who's gettin Gears of War 2 tomorrow night or Friday?

Rolento, Chac, Asian, Smallwind, everyone - you motha fuckas better be gettin that shit![/QUOTE]

I have it pre-ordered at Best Buy. Hopefully I won't be too tired after work on Friday to go pickup my copy.

I won't be able to play it this weekend though since I'm heading out of town to see my girlfriend.

I miss the old FG thread Gears matches.

BB shipped my gears, but I have no idea when it will actually reach me.

And if ne1 knows ne ting about TvC PS3...plz plz plz...spill it!! :)

man... chac, come back...

um and yeah... TvC kicks ass... hope I can play soon.

sad news but I want gears tomorrow night and I'll have to get rid of SCIV... I'll get it again eventually, but I realize I barely play it.

side note... wtf? street fighter is coming to the game PAIN.

Ahhh shit I can't wait... it's been so long since I was actually into fighters... I remember it was when Tekken 5 came out, me and my buddy played every day that summer. Finally fighting games are back!

nice to hear that more online modes rather than just 1vs1 are being decided on... also nice to hear they want to make it more jam packed than all other releases... Tekken 5 (PS2) is hard to top with that much content.

Rolento, Chac, Asian, Smallwind, everyone - you motha fuckas better be gettin that shit![/quote]

Money's super tight so I might get it sometime next week. Depends if I can scrape up $100 in trade ins for estarland.com.

Rolento, Chac, Asian, Smallwind, everyone - you motha fuckas better be gettin that shit![/quote]I'll play it...when my roommate ain't on the 360. Which, because of Gears 2, may be an impossibility. I'll try addin' youse guys anyways, though.

[quote name='MarkMan']I'll be up on it too. Also... HD Remix next weekend?

lol.

;)[/quote]Wow, HD Remix already? I wasn't even paying attention.

[quote name='MarkMan']I know! You can play Tekken 6 on 360 with me ;)

And get a 360 arcade stick!

Oh noes!

And SF IV 360 stick![/QUOTE]what?? Tekken 6 better on xbox????

I swear... I want a new car!! freakin xbawks gonna cost me hella money,

at least I can get Mass Effect for free on goozex!!

So my dumbass co-worker tried out SFIV the other day, he tells me. He said that it was dumb, and that the only reason people are playing it is because they don't want to play "newer, better games" that are out there. I would've given him a spinning piledriver right then and there, but I didn't have any priority, since he was already leaving the area for lunch.

Oh, and where the heyl's Chac been? I haven't seen him around in forever.

[quote name='MarkMan']Online Clans and Clan Ranking for Tekken 6 BR Online ;)

Wait and see...

Tekken Net is going to be up and running..[/quote]
Damn
A CAG clan would be hot.
Any info on which console version is better? I know its really early, but you never know.

And I'll be getting Gears either at Midnight or tomorrow.

Foley - I almost wasn't able to get gears 2 but I mustered up and sold a few things last minute. ALl paid off and I'm ready to rock. Don't expect me to be able to play online tomorrow even if you see me playing tomorrow. a large group of friends are coming to my job to play together. I'll be playing alot though.

Wow, very good T6 interview with some awesomely pointed questions. Funny to hear them say a 360 port might be difficult--usually it's the other way around.

Of course, MM will have both versions, but us lesser fans need to make a choice...I'm leaning PS3, but it's all so up in the air now. :p

man fuck Mass Effect, there's like over 150 copies available on goozex for trade...

and zero demand, it really isnt going nowhere lol.

except for maybe a drop in points!!!

so... they got like 10 copies of VF5 with zero demand, I'ma get that instead!!!!

[quote name='MarkMan']

---

RR, please submit your art for this... http://www.capcom-unity.com/s-kill/...street_fighter_iv__tminus_one_week_to_submit_[/quote]

>_< been super busy doing artwork but if I find the time, I'll be all over it. thx for the heads up... I'm tempted to do a piece with some of the newer characters...

so tekken.net will finally be working with US? nice. glad they will have clans here as well... I already ask to be in charge of choosing our CAG clan logo.

I'll be part of the clan :)

Maybe we can battle this other clan called SDT ;)

!

You should submit that Ryu piece you did awhile back....

I kinda wanta do something for that contest, but I don't think I have the time seeing as I've got to read Anna karenina in two weeks on top of a bunch of papers and whatnot.

Go Rolento!

I have the time and I don't... if multiple submissions are allowed, I want to do 2 other works... but if not then... um. idk >_<

also, I'm trying to get the capcom unity site to post up my Little Big Planet Street Fighter Level, but I guess I gotta e-mail em or something...

Are throws still massive rape in Remix?

I still get raped by throws in ST. Anyone have any pointers to help me better understand ST game mechanics?

Ugh. That SFHD vid makes the game look borderline doujin. Weird ass properties at work.

Tiger Knee into Tiger Knee? *Thumbs down*

I thought Sagat being able to Tiger Knee off recovery in SF4 was bad :)

GEEEEEEEEEEEAAARS 2

[quote name='MarkMan']I'll be part of the clan :)

Maybe we can battle this other clan called SDT ;)[/quote]
i'm still mega low tier honorary member of SDT!

i want another shirt too. the old shirt is fading and looks crusty =(

CRUSTY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're making new shirts I think. Nice stylin' snazzy ones. But it'll probably be when T6 is out...

SDT Clan is going to dominateeeeeeeeee! (On 360) haha

I'm down, look for JEKKI in the 3S room.

btw, I got my xbox today, it sucks!! I cant go wireless on it, I cant plug it into my computer monitor, wtf I'm pissed!!

[quote name='JEKKI']I'm down, look for JEKKI in the 3S room.

btw, I got my xbox today, it sucks!! I cant go wireless on it, I cant plug it into my computer monitor, wtf I'm pissed!![/QUOTE]

I just spent forever and a half looking through your flickr to find a picture of you! Nice psp

[quote name='DarthPuma']I just spent forever and a half looking through your flickr to find a picture of you! Nice psp[/quote]

And incase you didn't find one, there's always this.

[quote name='PhrostByte']I ordered VF5 off ebay today, definitely ready to rumble with whomever is interested once it comes in.[/QUOTE]

I'll definitely play. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back