General Fighting Game Thread #48 Turbo - !quote 16 ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
dang I cant believe I missed out on the chat.

I was sooooooo busy yesterday... I couldnt get to bed until 1AM and came to work an hour late thanks to it and my boss got upset.

and I'm still real busy for today... no megatons for me :cry:

-EDIT-

I made my own megaton to make myself feel better:

spider-pug.jpg

megalicious~!!

[quote name='decon']Update from Capcom.

Middle of May now all preorders should be fulfilled. There are over 800 orders waiting. MC only sent them 20 sticks end of March shipment. Retailers have higher priority over Capcom.

I asked about if MC will include something special for waiting (per Capcom blog), but they didn't know.[/quote]This is absolute bullshit! I'm fucking sick of waiting for this God damn thing.

[quote name='BlueSwim']This is absolute bullshit! I'm fucking sick of waiting for this God damn thing.[/QUOTE]

So fucking pissed that you didn't change your font color? ;) Yeah, that does suck ass though.

[quote name='heavyd853']Damn that blows blue.[/quote]:( It really does. I ordered from them since I thought they would be getting restocked regularly since it's their freaking branding on the stick. GUESS NOT!!! :lol:
[quote name='hankmecrankme']So fucking pissed that you didn't change your font color? ;) Yeah, that does suck ass though.[/quote]
:lol::lol::lol: Nah, I'm letting it go. It had a nice run.

I ordered a SFIV TE stick from gamestop.com on 4/10/09 with free saver shipping. They had it up for maybe 15 mins before you couldn't add to cart (now they aren't even on the site). I wonder if they really have it in stock. I tried to order 2 but they canceled one of my orders saying "because of limited supplies it will be one per customer." Seems good enough. I will wait til 4/20 to see if they have shipped it yet.

I was thinking about returning my SFIV SE fightstick but if gamestop doesn't come through I'll have no stick at all. And waiting for lizardlick to try my 1st modding/swapping seems like it'll take til the end of the year for them to ship me anything. That's if I can even put in an order in the next week or so, whenever they open again.

any stick modders out there?

so i bought this stick with the hopes of modding it with some sanwa parts.

I was leaning towards some obsf-30 buttons (not sure on the color scheme yet). and i was thinking of using a JLF-TP-8YT-SK 8 way joystick.

so what I really want are suggestions. I don't care too much for the aesthetics of the stick, I just want it to be sturdy, reliable, and responsive.

also, does anybody know of anybody in so cal who's selling parts? lizard lick is still down and I want to get started on this side project ASAP

Can't say I'v ever modded a mayflash, or read anything about it. I think there is a guide on SRK for doing it though. Check out the SRK buy/sell/trade thread for guys selling parts too.

So I hear the FGT was wondering where I've been. Also, AxC tells me that Chac's been crying himself to sleep over my mysterious disappearance.

Hey beef, long time no see.

I'm hosting STHDR (ps3) nights as usual tonight at 7PM PST/10 PM EST. I invite the FGT to join. The more the merrier.

Not bad. I haven't been playing shit, just trying to save up for a car. Almost there, then I get to get raped by the state of Illinois.

$89 title transfer + $78 a year vehicle registration = fuck you, Illinois. :bomb: I need to move.

I need to play some fighters this weekend.

Whatever you do, DO NOT ORDER THAT THING FROM THE CAPCOM STORE!!! You'll be waiting for-freaking-ever for them to ship it.:eyeroll:

Change it to my liking?

I'm going to change the art and maybe the buttons(colorwise). Thing is I'm a total photoshop noob and I don't have the slightest clue what to do first with this TE template.

I KNEW IT! Man I am SO glad I sold my MVC2 XBox. Now I just gota wait for a US pre-order on a good arcade stick and I'm good to go. I am not going to be dum-dum and wait on pre-ordering this time. Amazon is the way to go.

Looks like the rest of my years pre-orders will be fighters and of course Halo ODST and Modern Warfare 2. I just hope there aren't too many surprises at E3 cause my wallet is hurting before the half year point :p

ah shit. Just wish we knew if it was a straight port (I assume) or some sort of update (music... please music). Either way, day 1 on PS3 (assuming not just 360) or as soon as I can get a fight pad for my 360.

I can't really get excited about MvC2 if it isn't remastered for HD. A blurry port with tacked on online/cheesemints wouldn't be enough for me to bite. I've been burned by those SNK Live ports already. :p

[quote name='asianxcore']Beef is back! All is well with the world.

Anyone down for some SFIV games on PSN?[/quote]
:grouphug:

No games for me tonight. I need to get to practicing. I haven't played any fighters in weeks, and I'm hilariously rusty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back