Not open for further replies.
_id=28img=28s.jpg

I can't talk online anymore.

< silenced.

Sooooooo...
Seems pretty cool...
How about everyone go to EVOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo
OOOOoooooooooooooooooooo!

My issue with KOF12 is that the sprites are pixelated. Wasnt the whole point of going to HD to remove that crap from happening? Thats the biggest disappointment i have with the game.

[quote name='blitz6speed']My issue with KOF12 is that the sprites are pixelated. Wasnt the whole point of going to HD to remove that crap from happening? Thats the biggest disappointment i have with the game.[/QUOTE]

They actually kept it pixellated on purpose to keep a bit of that old school flavor in.

[quote name='heavyd853']They actually kept it pixellated on purpose to keep a bit of that old school flavor in.[/QUOTE]

Then they're silly and should include an option to turn that off.

[quote name='heavyd853']They actually kept it pixellated on purpose to keep a bit of that old school flavor in.[/QUOTE]

I don't buy that. Not that I don't believe they said this, I just don't believe that's SNK's true reason. I think most everyone would agree less pixels is better. It's a 2D fighter, how much more "old school" can we get. If they were worried about alienating pixel lovers then add a filter, I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard.

[quote name='PhrostByte']I'm unfamiliar with the KOF story.. is this girl on the right here supposed to be mentally challenged or something?

_id=28img=28.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Are you talking about the pic that RR posted? If so that is Morrigan and Lilith. They are from Darkstalkers. Nothing to do with KoF or SNK.

[quote name='PhrostByte']No.. the pic I posted... the one that says SNK in it.[/QUOTE]

The pic you posted doesn't work ... for me anyway.

She looks ridiculous. Stand-offish stance with feet pointed inward. Red gloves. Confused expression. Disproportional limbs to body size... I recognize retardation like that anywhere.

I really hope that turns out to be fake.

But I just read my neo geo battle coliseum box and it has suggestive themes on it too -_-

The completionist in my needs to finish out the achievements in Fatal Fury Special sooner or later. Next mission is to find someone to grind away those wins I need.

At least with HDR, I can get in 5-10 wins every time I play so I can get my 100 wins.

On a side note, are all the people who care if Mai is in KOFXII, actually gonna play her as a character? I have never liked her playstyle in any series of games.

[quote name='djbooba']On a side note, are all the people who care if Mai is in KOFXII, actually gonna play her as a character? I have never liked her playstyle in any series of games.[/QUOTE]
This. Her playstyle was so awful, I figured people just picked her for boobs.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']This. Her playstyle was so awful, I figured people just picked her for boobs.[/QUOTE]
once, i played ken i's mai in cvs2. that was so aggravatingly annoying. there would be a total of like 5 damage in the entire match, and he'd win.

i don't think she was ever awful, it's just that top tier was too good in kof.

athena was so broken in kof 2002

[quote name='Mr. Beef']This. Her playstyle was so awful, I figured people just picked her for boobs.[/QUOTE]
You almost make it sound like boobs are a bad reason to choose a fighter for.:lol::lol::lol:

x2. Nice to look at, but shitty to play.

KOFXII Athena looks interesting to play--she's practically maaagggiic! lulz.

Mai was kinda cool in cvs2, and in the fatal fury games she was neat too.

I don't think she's that great in KOF games either, but I want her in XII just because she like hasn't not been in a kof ever!

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Isn't 2002 where Athena had short hair and looked like a dyke?[/QUOTE]
i think of it more as the athena that had a fireball that recovered super fast. also i think if you threw a fireball and teleported afterwards, the screen wouldn't move, so it's like the opponent can always be trapped in a corner

I'm excited about KOFXII. The CC system looks fun and it'll give my A-Groove mentality some good times.

I also love how the game has taken SFIV's crown for game people hate on and it's not even out (everywhere) yet.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']Expect Mai/K' to be in it... just not when you buy the game...

DLC[/QUOTE]
The sad part is that I don't doubt you a bit.:cry::cry::cry:

.....Jesus, I hate non-Rock Band DLC.

DLC works, but only when people don't feel like they are being ripped off.

ie. if the costume packs for SFIV released for $1.99 instead of $3.99 it would be very acceptable. The trade off is capcom would have more sales, but make as much money as the $3.99 sale price.

Price is everything. This site is proof of that. I mean, the DLC for Burnout Paradise has been excellent, but I couldn't allow myself to drop $8 on 4 cars in the Legendary pack because it was too much for too little.

fuck man... totally off subject but Menage a 3 has gotten really good... I hope gary gets some now.

but a Mai and K' pack i'd buy for $5 if it included more things to unlock and new endings, etc.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']I think you'll enjoy KoFXII asian. The CC system is very reminiscent of a more strict A-Groove / Custom Combo style system.[/QUOTE]

Word. That's what it seemed like. Can't wait to throw out CC's. With how much I play CVS2 (A-Groove with a smidge of N), I'm sure I'll like it.

Pretty much sold after I saw this video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXQX3AI4x1c

[quote name='asianxcore']Word. That's what it seemed like. Can't wait to throw out CC's. With how much I play CVS2 (A-Groove with a smidge of N), I'm sure I'll like it.

Pretty much sold after I saw this video...

[/QUOTE]

I still don't understand why people are hating on this game, that looked awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back