General Fighting Game Thread #48 Turbo - !quote 16 ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Chacrana']Didn't Supreme Soul kinda suck?[/QUOTE]nah Supreme Soul is the shyt!!

it was u that suck.

oooooh~~

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Is he going to come to my house and stop me?

. . .well, then I'd stop if he did. . . :cry: . . .don't hurt me, Seth. . .[/QUOTE]

Shit, you seen him in SF4? Dude is fuckin' nuts.

[quote name='Chacrana']Shit, you seen him in SF4? Dude is fuckin' nuts.[/QUOTE]

He'll put me in his stomach and shoot me out, making me ping pong all over the room. I don't want any of that. . .

13 days until SFIV. . .:drool:

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I want to mod my TE stick day one. I'm thinking art first. Maybe turn it into the Melty Blood FightStick Tournament Edition. :whistle2:k

[/QUOTE]

lol! That was what I was thinking!

I'm still contemplating picking up ST on PS3. :/ I may or may not have SFIV on PS3 depending on how lucky I get with DD. :/

Suko, sorry to hear about your 360.

I was always going to get SFIV for PS3 because of the amount of sticks/converters I have for PS2. Thing is so-so net code is fine with me if I don't have to worry about my PS3 shitting out on me.\

Also OptionIV, a buddy of mine has a ridiculous SFHD Bison. Let me know if you wanna check out the vids.

Did you guys see the video of Seth Killian playing the IGN editor one handed? Shit was hilarious, he almost won too.

[quote name='FloodsAreUponUS']MarkMan,

Is there any official word on gamestop midnight launch?[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure they aren't getting it in until the day after. 17th is a ship date. :(

Why can't they street date the biggest game of 2009!

I can play Jest.

Also, thanks for the thoughts on my 360 everyone. I will probably have it back near the end of the first week of March unfortunately.

[quote name='jer7583']Pretty sure they aren't getting it in until the day after. 17th is a ship date. :(

Why can't they street date the biggest game of 2009![/QUOTE]the lady at gamecrazy told me it was street dated.

she said she wanted to have an early tournament, but the higher ups or whatever wouldnt let them.

but who knows for sure...

So I got SFAC in from goozex today. Kind of have no use for it since I don't have a ps2 capable stick. Oh well, it's in my collection now.

GG's Jest. Sorry for leaving, but I wasn't sure if you wanted to leave and was just being nice. Also after our 4th match I was getting the life bar glitch :whistle2:(

Oh man... 0-53 tonight. I almost one once! Whats the life bar glitch?

Hey BlueSwim, Cammie is becoming my favourite character. Shes sweet. Probably going to use the SFIV high res art on my stick.

Basically I can usually see your life bar going down but I can't see mine. So I have no clue how much life I have left.

Also, why don't you block the low attacks? Curious.

Mostly because I suck. I just started playing 2 days ago. I don't know any of the move sets. Any time I'm up against Vega, Blanka, or Honda I just watch in awe as my ass gets handed to me :).

Sorry I wasn't responding to the invites, AxC. I was busy playing Brave Fencer Musashi. I'm so hooked on it right now, I haven't really played too much HD Remix. Last I played online though, a Honda kicked my ass, so it wasn't too unfamiliar. ;)

Also! JEKKI for the next FGT interview!

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Hey yo Jekki, you wanna be the next FGT interview?

Or Markman... although you probably don't have the time ATM.[/quote]

I'm down, let me know. Or JEKKI can go... Either way, the next interview would emit so much power.

It'd be over 9K.

skillz

Damn Jekki, you got whuped on that last round

You'd whup me though, I haven't even played the game, and how often you go to denjin? I never realized how close it was, Simi Valley is a stone's throw away.

I don't know if I should drop by there to check it out, I might go in then come out an arcade nut again (high school days were the days ;_; ), god knows I can't afford to be that right now...O_O

131560-1.jpg

[quote name='MarkMan']I'm down, let me know. Or JEKKI can go... Either way, the next interview would emit so much power.

It'd be over 9K.

skillz[/QUOTE]

lol there's only two ways to settle it...

there's always only two ways to settle it.

Two Face style,

or roshambo best of 3...

but we cant do the latter coz this is the internet n shyt, so sum1 is gonna hafta flip a coin.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Good ol' Rock. Nothin' beats that![/QUOTE]I donno man... I heard Lil Wayne's gonna make a rock album.

JEKKI, sorry I didn't get your PSN message until later.

I'm guessing most hotel rooms are fitted for PS2 AV Cables? If I end up going to EVO, people should bring their PS2's and DC's all around for serious gaming.

Lil' Wayne does a lot of things...none of which are good.

I forgot if I was at the Rio or not last year. Hell, I forgot a lot from last year. What I do remember is that the TVs in the hotel rooms weren't equipped with AV plugs, so we had to find a nearby Circuit City and buy a TV, then returned it before we went home. Since CC is no more, it'd be better to just bring your own...or think of a better idea, I dunno.

[quote name='Jest']Hey BlueSwim, Cammie is becoming my favourite character. Shes sweet. Probably going to use the SFIV high res art on my stick.[/quote]
I'm glad you're liking Cammy.:D:D:D She's been my main for about 12 or 13 years. Just be careful when using the Spinning Back Knuckle in SFIV, from some of the videos I've seen it looks like she can overshoot with it if the opponent is too close. Here's something you might get a (Front) kick out of...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXN_0e1Si30

Arcade stick + Cammy + lights = WIN!!!:lol::lol::lol:

[quote name='Jest']Cammie is becoming my favourite character. Shes sweet.[/quote]Wait till everyone starts using E.Honda in HD Remix. Going to change your mind.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']
I forgot if I was at the Rio or not last year. Hell, I forgot a lot from last year. What I do remember is that the TVs in the hotel rooms weren't equipped with AV plugs, so we had to find a nearby Circuit City and buy a TV, then returned it before we went home. Since CC is no more, it'd be better to just bring your own...or think of a better idea, I dunno.[/QUOTE]

Damn that sucks.

I really really don't want to drive 8 hours there just so I could bring a spare CRT, consoles, sticks and whichever. Gotta figure shit out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back