Eight of them whiffing...
Seven Blankas bouncing...
Six Dans a-taunting...
FIVE FLOW CHART KENS!
Four tiger shots...
Three Chun Lis...
Two Lariats...
and a scrub who instantly DC'ed![/QUOTE]

DAMMIT! I was drinking when I read that! I busted out laughing you asshole! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Sorry man, things were goin' on and I had to drop it completely to help out. By the time I got back you logged off already and I was bummed.

We need to pick it up where we left off though, I was having fun :p[/quote]

yeah sorry bout that >_<

I was happy with the games but I was scared someone shot you in the head or something :lol:

[quote name='gunm']Played some T5DR on PSP this morning. Last boss seems easier than on PS3.[/quote]

He is a bit, but Jinpachi has always been super easy. I've gotten more perfects on that ass than any other fighting game boss ever.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']He is a bit, but Jinpachi has always been super easy. I've gotten more perfects on that ass than any other fighting game boss ever.[/QUOTE]

Show off :razz:

[quote name='gigan54']I"m pissed! so i made it to 2100 gp last night in championship mode. and this morning it said there was an error and bumped me down to 1300!

championship mode seems way too laggy now compared to before. I'm missing simple AA attacks like boxer's cr. hp.

it's great 'cuz the competition's tougher, but when i can't do simple combos due to lag spikes... it gets really frustrating after awhile.[/QUOTE]

I heard some people have that problem and I hope it doesn't happen to me >_<

G2 matches are tough. I've only managed to make it to the finals once, but won! Unfortunately SFIV online decided to be mean and say the match didn't conclude properly even though I managed to upload the replay.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']No showing off necessary, he really is super easy.[/QUOTE]

Well he's showing off to me! *can't play Tekken*

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']yeah sorry bout that >_<

I was happy with the games but I was scared someone shot you in the head or something :lol:[/quote]
Thanks a lot!

Haha, yea, I was laughing the whole time we were playing so I thought I'd mess around. That was my first ever attempt at Seth btw :p

I was mad when I had to just drop it, I hadn't played SFIV for so long so I was looking forward to some online action.

Two Things:

1)

everyone knows I spit ejaculate everytime a game has cute anime characters, text, etc.
I also love the music that I've heard from Muramasa so far
you "spit" ejaculate?
Muramasa makes me want a Wii.
as in, you had some guy jizz in your mouth, and you spit it only when a game has anime characters?
lol
seems silly
oops
Eh, I barely understand sexual terms too well

2)

eh
it varies
I hate having jizz in my parents
WHAT
WAHHAHAHHAATTT
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
oops
AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

And look for me on 1Up starting this week, kids! I get to talk about old games.

[quote name='JEKKI']dang who's that girl??

I'd totally bone her[/quote]
That, my friend, is Jessica Chobot. You know that photo of the chick licking a PSP? That's her. She follows me on Twitter.;););)

[quote name='Chacrana']Two Things:

1)

everyone knows I spit ejaculate everytime a game has cute anime characters, text, etc.
I also love the music that I've heard from Muramasa so far
you "spit" ejaculate?
Muramasa makes me want a Wii.
as in, you had some guy jizz in your mouth, and you spit it only when a game has anime characters?
lol
seems silly
oops
Eh, I barely understand sexual terms too well

2)

eh
it varies
I hate having jizz in my parents
WHAT
WAHHAHAHHAATTT
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
oops
AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

And look for me on 1Up starting this week, kids! I get to talk about old games.[/quote]

His existence is absolutely baffling to me... the fact that a human being could actually turn out the way he did. I need to study him for a dissertation or something.:whistle2:k

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']That's definitely Venom.

Know what would be wild? If they released Marvel 1 HD. I would jizz in my pants.[/quote]

To be honest, I always like MvC1 more, but I've said that a million times already.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Gonna do some more interviews soon... sorry for the hiatus was just very busy with school.

Anyone wanna get interviewed? Rolento maybe....?[/quote]

I'm down. I may have to clear my PM box but I'm down. I'm guessing you are finally on break... or graduated already.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']I got my Battle Fantasia in yesterday. Let's do battle!

I'm probably gonna suck lol.[/quote]

shit... totally forgot about it... genna add that to my gamefly que.

Happy B-day MM!

oh dang haha happy bday money mang!!

[quote name='BlueSwim']That, my friend, is Jessica Chobot. You know that photo of the chick licking a PSP? That's her. She follows me on Twitter.;););)[/QUOTE]

word? that's crazy! does Vanessa Carlton follow you on twitter too??

I bet her twitter posts would be like "DA DA DA DA DA DA DA... I want you!"

[quote name='LostRoad']What is everyone getting BB on?[/QUOTE]

PS3

Happy Birthday MM! Go celebrate and buy yourself a T6BR arcade cabinet if you haven't already.

[quote name='JEKKI']word? that's crazy! does Vanessa Carlton follow you on twitter too??

I bet her twitter posts would be like "DA DA DA DA DA DA DA... I want you!"[/quote]:lol::lol::lol:

[quote name='GuardianE']Would someone be willing to PM me what will be in the BlazBlue Premium Edition? Pretty please? I really need to make a decision and budget my game spending, so I wanna know if it's worth it.[/quote]

ooohhh. Do we know whats in it yet???

In other news I thought KOFXII was going to be cheaper. I looked it up on gamestop and its showing up as $59.99. Picking up two fighters within a week is a little rough :whistle2:k

edit: Happybirthday Markmang!

Like 95% sure I'm going to Evo...

now that it's closer, who still plans on attending?

PS: Happy Birthday markmang, hope it's filled with money, bitches and arcade sticks

ggs Gigan, man ure like the only honda player ive faced lolol.
some tricky stuff!

lol those boxer matches were so fun.
i tried to headbutt in the last one, i guess it needed to be ex'ed! haha!
ggs though

any tips Gigan? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
ggs!

i'm not good at timing my headbutts.

i really needed the boxer mirror matches. I face more boxers now through championship mode than before. I didn't actually know how to handle him. heck, I still feel like my boxer sucks. I couldn't follow up my headbutts to ultra at all against you.

edit: your boxers' decent, you combo the overhead rush with a sweep. i think you should change that up to a cr. lk -> headbutt -> ultra. try it out in training mode whenever you get the chance.

ex dashes are a good anti air from a distance...

try messin with boxer's ex upper semi infinite. sure, it's great fun and purely situational, but it can be useful in dizzying your opponent....

uhm... i don't know what else! LOL

[quote name='LostRoad']What is everyone getting BB on?.[/QUOTE]

Oh and if you guys want someone to beat on Battle Fantasia send me a request. I can NEVER get online matches going. Could care less if I lose (I will most likely lose anyways) just would like to get some damn games in online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back