General Fighting Game Thread IV Does 6.538 Billion Damage

[quote name='greyzieoriental']If only they could make an movie like that, instead of the stupid Ties that Bond anime.[/QUOTE]

I thought the same thing. Hell, I even say skip on the live action "Legends of Chun Li" and give me something like this.

[quote name='Rodimus']I thought the same thing. Hell, I even say skip on the live action "Legends of Chun Li" and give me something like this.[/QUOTE]
this is the worst suggestion ever, even worse than mr. beef's ssf4's suggestions.

why?
because you would miss out on chris klein!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VjdE9Y8VQA

wow you weren't kidding, that was awesome. But why does Chirs Klein now look like a cross between Christan Slater and Nick Cage?

[quote name='Rodimus']But why does Chirs Klein now look like a cross between Christan Slater and Nick Cage?[/QUOTE]
because the movie sucks

What's worse. Legend of Chun Li or Dragon Ball: Evolution? I've been meaning to watch them, but I haven't been that drunk yet.

[quote name='MarkMan']Chun-Li is the worst.

How the fuck do you make Kristen Kreuk look ugly?[/QUOTE]

Trick question. She already IS ugly.

Yeah, I went there.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Trick question. She already IS ugly.

Yeah, I went there.[/QUOTE]
73189-Misc-OhSnap_Bear.jpg

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Just borrowed Legend of Chun Li from a friend. I'mma bout to try to watch this bitch, wish me luck.[/QUOTE]
pfft, "try to watch"

you'll be rolling every second, it's hilarious

[quote name='Inf^Shini']We may never see Hank again...[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Mr. Beef']All that will be left will be an unfinished bucket of chicken and some Dew.[/QUOTE]

I haven't started watching yet. I might before bed. . .

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']so iPhone SFIV has been announced and no FGTs are surprised as expected ^_^[/QUOTE]

Heel boy! Heel!

I tried playing some platforming game on someone at work's iPhone the other day and wanted to throw the damn thing across the room because the controls aren't very responsive. I can only imagine how much worse SFIV iPhone would be......

Well......... If nothing else, it opens the door for something on the DS. Hopefully with Cammy in (camel?)tow.

If Capcom goes the route for ultra moves that they did in TvC, a DS game would probably be pretty fun on the go. Those Bleach games were above-average fighting games and they were on the DS.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']DS blows too. And doing ultras on a PSP or DS? No thanks.[/QUOTE]

Ultras, no. Supers, not as bad...

Again, Project Justice needs to hit PSP.

fuck that... a Dreamcast Emulator needs to hit PSP. That'd be a goldmine.

The current generation of handhelds are starved for fighters. I still bring my GB Micro everywhere with my for KoF EX 2. That game is the gold standard for handheld fighters. If only SNK would port that game to DS, giving me face access to all 4 face buttons, I'd buy it again.

hank...you are crazy...

Bleach 1 + 2 on DS were ridiculously good/fun. Like having a Vs. Fighter/GGXX on your DS, with (surprisingly) solid controls.

Never was a Dudley fan. Though I know tons of people will be hyped he is back. This is it then isn't it for any new toons they are adding, the 3s guys where the last to be let out correct?

[quote name='LostRoad']Never was a Dudley fan. Though I know tons of people will be hyped he is back. This is it then isn't it for any new toons they are adding, the 3s guys where the last to be let out correct?[/QUOTE]

According to the rumor list (which has been almost 100% correct so far) There is one brand new fighter left, Hakan the Turkish grappler dude.

Can't wait to fight like gentlemen. You gutter trash have no dignity.

And also Ibuki all day too. ^_^

[quote name='asianxcore']hank...you are crazy...[/QUOTE]

Why yes, I am crazy. Give me arcade stick or give me death.

Jesus...:lol::lol::lol:

Speaking of that commercial, does anyone else have trouble understanding everything Barkley says in that rap?

[quote name='ninja dog']Makoto's got some huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge ....hands[/QUOTE]
you made me check the picture to see if she had huge boobs and she didn't

damn you sir

[quote name='BlueSwim']Jesus...:lol::lol::lol:

Speaking of that commercial, does anyone else have trouble understanding everything Barkley says in that rap?[/QUOTE]
i have trouble understanding anything barkley says.
that is why i like the stick art.

bread's done
Back