General Gaming Thread #4: Weeaboos Are Welcome

[quote name='pete5883']Damn, I like MW2 campaign a lot more than MW1's. Good stuff.[/QUOTE]

It's OK to have opinions that are wrong, just keep it to yourself. MW2's campaign does not even come remotely close to how awesome COD4's campaign was.

Okay, I just beat Chapter 2 and...damn...I've died 7 times until now on Normal. And I missed around half the Verses in Chapter 2 (1 in the first chapter). Um...challenging? You bet! Unsurpassably hard? Not really. Tearing/Framerate Drops? They're definitely in the 360 version, especially the tearing. How noticeable? In Chapter 2 it was basically once every 3-5 seconds. Also, you can't buy shit early on. The first item menu you can buy stuff on has a weapon that costs 70,000 Halos while you barely have 20,000.

Is it good? Yes. It's pretty crazy. Do I like it? Um...I WANT to like it, but there's just something about it that's driving me away when it tries to pull me in. I can't really put my finger on it right now. I will say that once I have all these crazy ass techniques I'm going back to replay some of those levels because I feel I will be able to destroy them.

500th post?

Anyways, I've been playing a lot of Tools of Destruction and am kind of sad.. I've beaten a LOT of it. Like, more than I planned to. I can't wait to play a Crack in Time now.. I hope it has weapons or something for me since I'll have a save file from the previous game.

Last night some friends came over and we played Rag Doll Kung Fu, a bunch of demos, and then Borderlands. Good times...

bread's done
Back