General Gaming Thread ∞

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I'm up for a fight whenever you triple people need be...

I'm also up for this:

cl2.jpg
[/QUOTE]
I still haven't had a rematch with you. Our battles were epic!

Oh and Japan is one crazy place.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']I was reading the Dead Space guide, and it does seem that shooting them in the head doesn't do much. Supposedly since they're already dead.[/quote]

It works on zombies.

[quote name='distgfx']It works on zombies.[/quote]
Except I think these corpses are taken over by some alien creature.

[quote name='distgfx']It works on zombies.[/QUOTE]
Necromorphs are different. They're just beings controlling dead bodies. The dead bodies are like suits they wear.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Necromorphs are different. They're just beings controlling dead bodies. The dead bodies are like suits they wear.[/quote]

Oh ... so then what kills them? Blowing off the suit and then shooting them?

You have to shoot off their limbs. When they take over a body, the necromorph grows and its limbs burst out of the corpse. So by shooting the limbs you're shooting the actual creature.

[quote name='distgfx']Oh ... so then what kills them? Blowing off the suit and then shooting them?[/quote]

Basically you have to cut it into so many pieces that it can no longer do any harm. Or you have to actually kill the parasite. But just cutting them up is much easier.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']You have to shoot off their limbs. When they take over a body, the necromorph grows and its limbs burst out of the corpse. So by shooting the limbs you're shooting the actual creature.[/quote]

Oh, neat, strange but neat.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']lol, refused got silenced.
Wanna do me too, big boy?[/quote]

You gotta be shitting me...

This is exactly the reason why I say we don't need a GGT...all you guys do is talk about whatever and then bitch and moan when one of your buddies gets in trouble...I'm starting to regret this decision. Will be discussing this with other mods to see what kind of conclusion we can come up with.

[quote name='DarthPuma']God I want dead space so bad.

Hey budge, how long does that paypal debit card thing take?[/quote]

A physical one? Says 2 - 4 weeks for me. I applied for one not too long ago.

[quote name='DarthPuma']God I want dead space so bad.

Hey budge, how long does that paypal debit card thing take?[/quote]

I can't wait for Dead Space, I am gonna try and pick it up tomorrow. But I might decide to wait, I gotta clear up this backlog first.

---

The Paypal Debit card will take a few weeks, seeing as how they actually mail you a real card. So it isn't a good choice for doing an offer right now.

[quote name='distgfx']A physical one? Says 2 - 4 weeks for me. I applied for one not too long ago.[/quote]

That is a long time.

I just want a free fallout 3 dammit.

Haha, this lag is unbearable.

I accidenlty picked soph, and I have no clue how to play here lol.

We'll have to play again tomorrow. I'll turn off my computer to help the lag then.

[quote name='DarthPuma']I I just played some matches against the computer and sucked balls.

Raphael on the hardest setting. I was fine when I played right, but I kept reverting to my kof/tekken mash buttons to find combos and then abuse them since you don't know how to play.[/quote]
588778_40451_front.jpg
?

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']darth, get back on. I think the connection was my fault. I reset the connection. let's get back on.[/quote]

I've got some studies to do. I'll be ready tomorrow.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']You gotta be shitting me...

This is exactly the reason why I say we don't need a GGT...all you guys do is talk about whatever and then bitch and moan when one of your buddies gets in trouble...I'm starting to regret this decision. Will be discussing this with other mods to see what kind of conclusion we can come up with.[/QUOTE]

Come on LP. This thread is full of discussion of gaming. If you think a few members or posts are out of line, deal with them not the whole GGT. It's lame as hell to threaten to take away the GGT just because of a few posts or posters. Deal with problems as they arise and don't over-react and get rid of whole threads.

And you need to discuss it with Cheapy, it's his site. Not the site of the power hungry mods.

Haha, I love drama on CAG,
because it's funny.

I've never gotten an infraction myself, I'm just too awesome.

Gaming related: Do stores already have Dead Space? So like if I go in tomorrow will I find it?

[quote name='dmaul1114']This thread is full of discussion of gaming. If you think a few members or posts are out of line, deal with them not the whole GGT. It's lame as hell to threaten to take away the GGT just because of a few posts or posters.
[/QUOTE]
This. Site members taunting the mods should not result in banning certain types of threads that said members happen to frequent.

Ok WTF happened? PM me if you cant't say here for whatever reason.

I played a lot of NHL 09 today. Also played street hockey in RL (yes, outside). 2-0 as goalie and 1-0 as defense.

[quote name='whoknows']Damnit.

Valkyria comes out the same day as Resistance 2.

LAME.[/quote]

I know which one I would buy if I can only choose one.

It would be
Hint:
Not Valkyria
Resistance 2... entirely for the multiplayer. I can wait for the price of Valkyria to drop or receive it as a gift or something.

[quote name='whoknows']Damnit.

Valkyria comes out the same day as Resistance 2.

LAME.[/quote]

I know which one I would buy if I can only choose one.

It would be
Hint:
Not Valkyria
Resistance 2... entirely for the multiplayer. I can wait for the price of Valkyria to drop or receive it as a gift or something.

My friend and I played some Monopoly. I took Boardwalk and Park Place. 13 Hotels on that bish. He is now going to cut my grass for the next 4 months starting November. He lost big time! ;) I had Hope he likes snow!

[quote name='Jest']I know which one I would buy if I can only choose one.

It would be
Hint:
Not Valkyria
[/QUOTE]
Well, I have R2 paid off so I'm getting it regardless, but there are now two other games I want that come out the same day: Naruto and Valkyria.

Oh well. After I get Sonic paid off I'll decide which one I want.

[quote name='whoknows']Well, I have R2 paid off so I'm getting it regardless, but there are now two other games I want that come out the same day: Naruto and Valkyria.

Oh well. After I get Sonic paid off I'll decide which one I want.[/quote]

Ah crap, I forgot about R2 and Naruto coming out on the same day >.<

Gonna have to go flip a coin.

No online for Naruto might make it a wait for me. It's awesome and all, but I was kind of disappointed when I found out it wasn't online.

I might get Valkyria and wait on Naruto. Can't decide.

[quote name='whoknows']No online for Naruto might make it a wait for me. It's awesome and all, but I was kind of disappointed when I found out it wasn't online.

I might get Valkyria and wait on Naruto. Can't decide.[/quote]

Doesn't that just mean you'll beat it faster though and then you can play R2? I'd assume you'll spend more time on R2.

[quote name='distgfx']Doesn't that just mean you'll beat it faster though and then you can play R2? I'd assume you'll spend more time on R2.[/QUOTE]

Most likely, but that's because of the amazing online. The co-op sounds like it's going to be incredible.

I

[quote name='whoknows']Most likely, but that's because of the amazing online. The co-op sounds like it's going to be incredible.

I

I cleared some of it.

The fact that I won't be playing Naruto as long has me hesitant to drop $60 on it. The demo was a ton of fun, but idk...plus Valkyria was awesome too.

Oh well.

[quote name='whoknows']I cleared some of it.

The fact that I won't be playing Naruto as long has me hesitant to drop $60 on it. The demo was a ton of fun, but idk...plus Valkyria was awesome too.

Oh well.[/quote]

Shame I won't be getting Naruto or R2 though. Had to cancel the pre-orders I coincidentally made through CAG. How bizarre, out of all days I decide to cancel my amazon pre-orders, I do it today. Isn't that bizarre guys? Guess I'll have to buy them elsewhere like maybe bestbuy using my Reward Zone card or gamestop to get a bunch of bonus shit.

[quote name='distgfx']Shame I won't be getting Naruto or R2 though. Had to cancel the pre-orders I coincidentally made through CAG. How bizarre, out of all days I decide to cancel my amazon pre-orders, I do it today. Isn't that bizarre guys? Guess I'll have to buy them elsewhere like maybe bestbuy using my Reward Zone card or gamestop to get a bunch of bonus shit.[/quote]

I'd do that...but I uh...has to get it from Amazon. Plus I am not affected by this same ruling since I browse website by typing them in, not following links. :D

4 weeks, five games. That Lancer is going to be bad ass.

Oh guys, by the way, before you make any purchases anywhere, do yourself a favor and check out this link: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112763

It'll make sure you're well informed of how exactly CAG makes its money.

I'm just trying to educate you on how to support CAG and its wonderful staff.

Isn't it amazing how many games you could get through those CAG links, there would be so much referral money for cheapy to make. Doesn't he do such a wonderful job taking care of the community?

Just trying to make you guys aware of where you should purchase your games.

Everything I said is 100% super cereal.

Remember that time someone randomly posted a picture of Hitler that wasn't insinuating anything? That was funny.

Also started up Turok. The dinosaurs make the game worth playing IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back