Get a Chance to Beta Test Halo 3 - Sign Up Dec 4

[quote name='SharpShooter']If you don't even have a 360 you should not even be able to get the Halo 3 beta. The sad part is that how many people out their are going to get the beta and just sell it on ebay[/QUOTE]

It's linked to your gamertag, The invite that is. You could sell a specially marked copy of Crackdown but that's it.

Just got home and checked my e-mail for something else and I got both e-mail, one saying "in two days" followed by the invite one. Awesome. if I dont use it ill give it away to someone

Only the 2 day email for me. I beta tested Xbox Live so I have had my gamertag since then, to bad there is no bonus for having a long standing account.

Anyone notice The M17 rating at the bottom of the announcement shows

Blood and Gore
Intense Violence
Sexual themes
Use of drugs
Strong Language

That's weired, What kind of Sexual themes are there in H3? Tea bagging?

[quote name='Michaellvortega']Anyone notice The M17 rating at the bottom of the announcement shows

Blood and Gore
Intense Violence
Sexual themes
Use of drugs
Strong Language

That's weired, What kind of Sexual themes are there in H3? Tea bagging?[/quote]
Probably about Crackdown since Halo 3 hasn't been rated.

[quote name='Michaellvortega']Anyone notice The M17 rating at the bottom of the announcement shows

Blood and Gore
Intense Violence
Sexual themes
Use of drugs
Strong Language

That's weired, What kind of Sexual themes are there in H3? Tea bagging?[/QUOTE]
Its because X=teabag button

Yeah, the Halo 2 option seems best after getting the 2 day email. Crackdown doesn't seem to be worth buying, (although I'm definitely renting it.) and I really don't want to pay $60 to play a demo. If I don't get it, hopefully a friend will so I can still play Halo 3.

For those preordering Crackdown, know that the Halo beta is actually on the disc, so you'll have to buy the game and keep the game.

Or so I am told.

[quote name='Scorch']For those preordering Crackdown, know that the Halo beta is actually on the disc, so you'll have to buy the game and keep the game.

Or so I am told.[/QUOTE]

I plan on keeping crackdown, I'm just not expecting much out of it.

You guys do realize that you can still get a acceptance email within the next two days? Just because you didnt get an email today doesnt mean you're not getting into the beta

Damn, no email at all. Looks like I'll be playing H2 in Feb or buying Crackdown (which looks pretty good anyways, but this sealed the deal).

I received the 2-day e-mail and just recently received an e-mail telling me I'm in the Halo 3 Beta and they will be in touch! Woohoo. Can't wait.

I got accepted for the beta. I hope it has split screen because I have 5 housemates who are gonna want to play. If it does, then I need to buy more controllers lol.

Ok now this is going to sound really dumb... was there an email that we entered when we signed up, or does it go to the email linked to your gamertag?

I ask because I don't check my gamertag linked email regularly.

I want beta not to play, but just to piss off my cousin into buying a 360... he says he's never going to since he prefers playing Halo 2 with the reg xbox, but this will shut him up... plus I hate halo 1/2 but think 3 will be good (finally).

Yeah, I got the 2 day email and no more. If people are getting a second email and I haven't... that's probably not a good sign, huh. I don't see why you'd send the emails out in chunks.

[quote name='Machikunas']Yeah, I got the 2 day email and no more. If people are getting a second email and I haven't... that's probably not a good sign, huh. I don't see why you'd send the emails out in chunks.[/QUOTE]

to reduce server load, especially for something this size they probably will release in chunks. Probably wishful thinking on my part, but they did say in the next 2 days rather than in the next 2 hours, so there's always still a shot. I preordered crackdown anyway.

[quote name='help1']Yeah, I mean, I have 2000 games logged in on my current account![/quote]

I have over 6500 games logged onto my gamer tag. No invite yet.... :cry:

i have 0 on my gamertag and i got an invite

i only registered cause everyone else did it. i feel bad cause i don't really like halo oh well

i got the 2 day email yesterday...

it says thanks for enrolling, we will let you know if you are going to be a tester in the next 2 days.

[quote name='rsigley']i have 0 on my gamertag and i got an invite

i only registered cause everyone else did it. i feel bad cause i don't really like halo oh well[/QUOTE]

Mmmm.... release the hounds.

I'm waiting the 2 days and if I don't get in, time to pre-order Crackdown. GS states that all Crackdown pre-orders are guaranteed to include the Halo 3 code while regular versions only have a chance to include the code.

I got my invite this morning.

You know, I'm trying my darndest to avoid the hype this time, but when every major news site covers any tiny little updates on Bungie.net, and I get this awesome beta invite, I just can't help but get excited.

[quote name='rsigley']i have 0 on my gamertag and i got an invite

i only registered cause everyone else did it. i feel bad cause i don't really like halo oh well[/quote]

This makes me a very sad puma.....

:cry:

Now I'm just wondering when I can start playing Halo 3 Beta. I'm ready... yup yup yup... since I'm invited, when will it be available to play?!?!? Boooooo. Hurry up. I feel special... I haven't done a legit beta since Warcraft III was released on the PC. :)

[quote name='Drico']Now I'm just wondering when I can start playing Halo 3 Beta. I'm ready... yup yup yup... since I'm invited, when will it be available to play?!?!? Boooooo. Hurry up. I feel special... I haven't done a legit beta since Warcraft III was released on the PC. :)[/quote]

i think spring, haha...like...april

EDITED because of my guilty conscience.

Please though, stop complaining about not getting a second email when there are plenty of us here who havn't received anything.

Yea the power of three crap is lame. I got the first email and I'm guessin I didn't get the second, oh well I'll just buy the Specially marked copy of Crackdown on ebay for 200 bucks NOT!

bread's done
Back