Get a Free Xbox One or $480 cash/giftcard! Conga Line ( Real with proof! )

Lol thanks to me using my brain ATM I didnt think of that. I dont think Ill get into to much trouble ( Im hoping ). Im only gonna do this one other conga I figure it wont go as fast as the X1 conga. Im gonna PM cheapy just so I dont get myself into to much trouble but, Ill be able to keep both updated Im sure. Now that I got this whole spreadsheet thing going on which I dont know why I didnt in the first place. Its easier for me to check referrals.

I am so down with a tv and i am in!!!

Who is the top referral link on the HDTV? I was going to sign up under Mykel (the one shown), but it says he is done?

Who is the top referral link on the HDTV? I was going to sign up under Mykel (the one shown), but it says he is done?
sign up under me dont make multiple account you will get banned. I have you marked down as one, it says im done because I copied and pasted from the xbox one list :)

And on that note were on to the next person for the tv line lol. Wish more people would sign up for the X1 line though!

Last edited by a moderator:
sign up under me dont make multiple account you will get banned. I have you marked down as one, it says im done because I copied and pasted from the xbox one list :)

And on that note were on to the next person for the tv line lol. Wish more people would sign up for the X1 line though!
I am hoping I have a good chance in this one since I am number 3 lol...this money would be good for gift shopping.

uhh I signed up under you but haven't sent you an email,are you already over?

Also are any of the tvs worth it? I plan on using the money for a HDTV anyway since my parents still use CRTs.

Woot!

I did not see that spoiler that said MykelxKnight was done (11/4?) for the HDTV, so I signed up under him. 

Sorry about that, do I still get added to the line?

And I'm pretty sure you can get a nice 42" on your own with the cash option especially during the holidays.

uhh I signed up under you but haven't sent you an email,are you already over?
I have people pending dont make another account whatever you do because you will get banned. Unless you have another ip and home address. Ive added the next link already though. I didnt think that many people would be signing up that quick. On another note I didnt realize how many conga lines have been getting created since I started this one. The chaos I have created. Lol

I already see 9 names in the line on front of yours. It's only 9 referrals for this one. Does that mean one of those 9 got banned and you couldn't get credit for it? I'd be happy to go ahead and sign up under your link (I've got the browser tab open already). I just don't want my contribution to go to waste.

Edit: Also, factor in purplepanda above.

Currently have 3 pending, no offers visited yet for those three. Thanks, guys. I have a Club Nintendo code from Fortune Street (wii game) that I could give away if I get all referrals done.

Anyone who's already signed up for the Xbox One, don't forget you can also sign up for the Wii U and PS Vita lines if you haven't already done all available trial offers! These take a lot less referrals! We can keep these lines moving!

Mykel,I was going to sign up under you before everyone else and complete the offer but I'm on my phone. I already signed up and wanted to complete the godaddy offer but I don't know whether or not to continue

I already see 9 names in the line on front of yours. It's only 9 referrals for this one. Does that mean one of those 9 got banned and you couldn't get credit for it? I'd be happy to go ahead and sign up under your link (I've got the browser tab open already). I just don't want my contribution to go to waste.

Edit: Also, factor in purplepanda above.
no, no one has gotten banned. if your going to jump in the conga id just sign up. once you create an account you cant make a second one or you risk the factor of getting yourself banned. I have 10 people on my list 4 confirmed 2 havent visited offers.

Signed up for the TV line and sent email. Is creditreport.com crediting instantly for most people?
some people are reporting it instantly when I did it for the x1 conga it took 1 day.

Mykel,I was going to sign up under you before everyone else and complete the offer but I'm on my phone. I already signed up and wanted to complete the godaddy offer but I don't know whether or not to continue
whats your email send it to me in a pm you might be one of the people i am counting as a referral for myself.

Oh and I just completed the multivitamin offer that confirmed instantly

I finished the offer under you, Mykel. I registered a domain in Godaddy (one I've been meaning to register anyway). It credited instantly. I'll send you the customary e-mail soon.

Man Im super excited for the holiday season this whole thing couldnt have came at a better time for me.  I dont understand why more cags arent jumping in on this.  

HEY GUYS GOT A NEW FRESH REFERRAL OFFER!

This one is only 5 reffereals per payout (Free 3DS or $250, personally $250 is a bit more tempting than the 3DS tbh)

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/322297-get-a-free-nintendo-3ds-or-250-cash-conga-line/

Swarm, SWARMMMM!
Yeah, $250 will get a nice 3DS XL with cash left over.

Also, Fillmytank4free.com is one of the newer sites launched by Transcendent, also has cash offers but not sure how many referrals are needed. So if anyone is up for it...

Lol you guys are so crazy, this is gonna be an interesting holiday season for cags.  Just an update rockstarnati should have 9 referrals 1 is pending he needs 2 more!  we can get one done today.

HDTV has stalled at 5 referrals, 2 pending. Need to spread the news!
I still only have 6 confirmed :p everyone is jumping in all the other congas atm its super hectic. They will come around dont worry

Edit:

On that note Ill be back in a little I created a monster with this whole conga line lol. If you sign up please post so people will know. Rockstarnati needs 2 referrals and Zolor needs 5 for his tv!

Bringing the CAG community together for a good christmas! :p

This is what I was talking about all the Conga Lines taking away from this one. The past two pages of posts have all been about the other lines, there hasn't been a single post about the XboxOne. I'm only 6 on the list and I started at 15, 6 days ago. I thinki for me to even get close to my 11, I'm gonna have to find people to just sign up under my link. Kinda sucks though, I bet I've had 30-35 people sign up in this Conga Line, when I should have just been all about myself. Of coarse the people that already have all their referrals are going to disagree with me. Funny they are the ones always in the upper part of every list.

This is what I was talking about all the Conga Lines taking away from this one. The past two pages of posts have all been about the other lines, there hasn't been a single post about the XboxOne. I'm only 6 on the list and I started at 15, 6 days ago. I thnki for me to even get close to my 11, I'm gonna have to find people to just sign up under my link. Kinda sucks though, I bet I've had 30-35 people sign up in this Conga Line, when I should have just been all about myself. Of coarse the people that already have all their referrals are going to disagree with me. Funny they are the ones always in the upper part of the list.
Its not that big of a deal man. People are still coming into this thread and signing up lol. The world isnt coming to an end. This thread is not ever going to die people will sign up once they have seen an actual prize has been confirmed by a CAG. All the people going to the other threads have already signed up here. Be patient.

This is what I was talking about all the Conga Lines taking away from this one. The past two pages of posts have all been about the other lines, there hasn't been a single post about the XboxOne. I'm only 6 on the list and I started at 15, 6 days ago. I thnki for me to even get close to my 11, I'm gonna have to find people to just sign up under my link. Kinda sucks though, I bet I've had 30-35 people sign up in this Conga Line, when I should have just been all about myself. Of coarse the people that already have all their referrals are going to disagree with me. Funny they are the ones always in the upper part of the list.
Getting gifts like these isn't easy. I agree with you, I spent 2 YEARS trying to get refs for one of the Trainn sites. This conga is just a way to speed up refs; there are many other ways to get referrals. You aren't just limited to congas you know.

^ what Mykel said. The power of the lurkers is growing, soon they will come from all corners the world to get me my xbone :)

Myke, you might want to add in your sig somewhere that HDTV line is on as well. It maybe getting buried with the original XB1 info in the OP and getting overlooked as the OP is getting super busy. My sig is getting too big and I didn't even have one before. Damn conga lines! :p :lol:

Getting gifts like these isn't easy. I agree with you, I spent 2 YEARS trying to get refs for one of the Trainn sites. This conga is just a way to speed up refs; there are many other ways to get referrals. You aren't just limited to congas you know.
This as well. I have family members and friends who Im going to have sign up under me just so I can get some extra cash. Im not having them jump in on this conga. Like rockstarnati he had his sister sign up under him so the conga line will move faster.

Im just asking if you have people sign up dont have them use your referral link then expect them to be able to jump in on the list. Its confusing for me ( because I have to go through referrals to find out who it was. )

@Taylor you guys dont even know how many lurkers have just now signed up for accounts to join in on this.

@Ds2u I was just about to do that :p

I have signed up for the HDTV website with the GoDaddy offer and people keep saying that theirs confirmed instantly. However, it has been almost four hours for me and it has still not confirmed. I am curious if anyone that did this offer had to wait a while as well, or do I just have horrible luck? If worst comes to worst, I will order the multivitamins when it gets to my turn, so do not skip me ;)!

:lol: Duane all the way! I still remember those horrifying nightmare inducing but hilarious glitches from Fifa and WWE gifs you had. Those were serious nightmare fuel and I couldn't stop watching those. :lol:
Definitely. They were so hideously mesmerizing. @_@ Should I go back to those or keep Duane and this guy?

bread's done
Back