Get a Free Xbox One or $480 cash/giftcard! Conga Line ( Real with proof! )

It's okay, your second conga has produced results for me.

How are you promoting on XBL? Voice chat? Messages to recent players? What do you even say lol

From the stickied thread by Cheapy

"Only one conga per website, must be a referral-based website. Choose wisely, as it is also one conga per user."
Im sure it wont be such a big deal. Im just waiting on him to respond. The reason he doesnt want people running more then one conga was because people have bailed on them here in the past. Im not going anywhere and Im sure I got the situation under control ATM :).

Im Spamming current players from cod ghost atm. Ive had a couple actually join in from that.

Am I next on the tv list? I didn't see my name so I was wondering
sorry I posted your stuff up and forgot to edit the name yeah your are up right now.

As well RockstarNati needs 1 more referral!

Last edited by a moderator:
Im sure it wont be such a big deal. Im just waiting on him to respond. The reason he doesnt want people running more then one conga was because people have bailed on them here in the past. Im not going anywhere and Im sure I got the situation under control ATM :).

sorry I posted your stuff up and forgot to edit the name yeah your are up right now.

As well RockstarNati needs 1 more referral!
I can see that you'll be a great leader for a while. Trying to get a friend to join the 3DS/TV one and he wants to wait for the PS4 one. I doubt that he will or I will catch it first like I did with the TV one.

OP let me know if theres any issues with the TV conga.  I did the credit report offer and havent gotten my email confirmation yet and now I cant find Zolor's link.

So I called earlier today to cancel my creditreport.com trial, and after them attempting to continue charging with a 50% discount, I was able to get them to cancel it. My question to you guys is if you received an email or anything like that letting you know that they had cancelled it? They say they did, but I'm not convinced... My account looks exactly the same as it did before I "cancelled."
Your account is still under the trial period. You'll still have access to it until the total trial period is over. It's not an automatic shut off. It'll just be stopped when the trial period is over.

Just checked in to see that there are like 5 people signed up under me whose offers arent confirmed in addition to 9 whose are. I guess it's safe to say STOP using my link and move on to the next.

Just checked in to see that there are like 5 people signed up under me whose offers arent confirmed in addition to 9 whose are. I guess it's safe to say STOP using my link and move on to the next.
I thought the same thing, but then those other ones never got confirmed. I'm at 10 right now. ;(

I thought the same thing, but then those other ones never got confirmed. I'm at 10 right now. ;(
I'm not sure if it is Trainn's website, but some accounts are glitched. My HDTV referrals include one account that is saying "No Offers Visited" even though he has completed two offers and clicked on a bunch of them. Another is having problems with the credit from creditreport offer.

I wish I could've gotten in on this earlier. I still have to decide if I want to join this since who knows if it'll ever get to me, but I want to at least be able to use my offers and give myself a better chance at the other congas.
Ps4 one is coming out soon, so if you are on the lookout you could sign up quick!

Okay, I need one more referral. Come on, guys! Let's get this Xbox line movin'! All these damn congas croppin' up! I shake my fist at you!

Signed up for RockStarnati

Emailed Mykel all my information - good luck buddy! Went with Gamefly to rent some games for the PS4 I will hopefully be getting from taco bell soon! ^^

So rockstarnati is complete with anticlockclock and lastemp3rors offers still pending.  On to eldritch after eldritch need to back track to RiceQuakes who needs 1 more to complete and BabyBiscuits who needs 4 more offers to complete his.  Thanks everyone

Hope we see a little uptick in the TV thread. Seems like $440 would be a good payoff for only 9 referrals, could move a little quicker too.

So rockstarnati is complete with anticlockclock and lastemp3rors offers still pending. On to eldritch after eldritch need to back track to RiceQuakes who needs 1 more to complete and BabyBiscuits who needs 4 more offers to complete his. Thanks everyone
how long should we wait before we should get worried about our pending referrals.

OK 98-109 will be getting a Steam key for a random game once their offer is confirmed.  Those will be going out in the near future after I get that all organized.  Now on to the real exciting part!

The 11 people that sign up under me and complete an offer will have a chance at winning something fun!  The other 10 people will probably get a Steam key or something as well so everyone's going to get something at least.  The person picked at random though will be getting physical!

They will get to pick something from a list that will likely include things like the following: (list is preliminary and subject to change but will be of similar value if I end up not being able to do one of the following for some reason)

NEW Legend of Zelda Wind Waker HD

NEW Disney Infinity PS3 Starter Kit

JVC In-Dash Receiver with CD and auxiliary input (lightly used)

Probably going to find a couple more options for the list but I don't think that getting one of those things for signing up and renting some games from Gamefly or whatever is a bad deal by any stretch.

Now I'm going to pick the person after my account is approved as it's only fair to give everyone an equal chance if someone gets rejected.

OK 98-109 will be getting a Steam key for a random game once their offer is confirmed. Those will be going out in the near future after I get that all organized. Now on to the real exciting part!

The 11 people that sign up under me and complete an offer will have a chance at winning something fun! The other 10 people will probably get a Steam key or something as well so everyone's going to get something at least. The person picked at random though will be getting physical!

They will get to pick something from a list that might include things like the following: (list is preliminary and subject to change but will be of similar value)

NEW Legend of Zelda Wind Waker HD

NEW Disney Infinity PS3 Starter Kit

JVC In-Dash Receiver with CD and auxiliary input (lightly used)

Probably going to find a couple more options for the list but I don't think that getting one of those things for signing up and renting some games from Gamefly or whatever is a bad deal by any stretch.

Now I'm going to pick the person after my account is approved as it's only fair to give everyone an equal chance if someone gets rejected.
o_O WTF I wanna sign up under your referral

@pancakes id pm when ever you feel like just to get an update with them

Question:

Are we going in order of CAGs who signed up no matter what, or is it somewhat based on who is more active and who decided to sign up and has nothing more to do with this thread?

Question:

Are we going in order of CAGs who signed up no matter what, or is it somewhat based on who is more active and who decided to sign up and has nothing more to do with this thread?
Should be based on whoever has the most positive rep gets first dibs but…. in the sake of being fair, it's first come, first serve for all :)

Aw hell, I'll do the same as Eldritch. Gee, I hope this doesn't start anything 0_0.

Use my referral link, get free steam keys!

Here's all I got, feel free to pick one or two, depending on which one(s) you pick. Cards also available, if you so choose.

Steam keys

Dead Space - 

Eets munchies - 

Electronic Superjoy - 

Fear 2

Fear 3

LIMBO - 

Men of War: Red Tide - 

Necrovision - 

Necrovision: Lost Company - 

Space Pirates and Zombies - 

Sword of the Stars II - 

Trine 2: Complete - 

Two Worlds II - 

Vessel - 

Metro 2033, Risen, Sacred Citadel -

Would it be helpful to do a contest where everyone who signs up after this post with a confirmed offer completed until I get my 11 referrals is entered to win a $60 game of their choosing? I'd be willing to do that.

Aw hell, I'll do the same as Eldritch. Gee, I hope this doesn't start anything 0_0.

Use my referral link, get free steam keys! http://www.YourFreeX...php?ref=7444299

Here's all I got, feel free to pick one or two, depending on which one(s) you pick. Cards also available, if you so choose.

Steam keys

Dead Space -

Eets munchies -

Electronic Superjoy -

Fear 2

Fear 3

LIMBO -

Men of War: Red Tide -

Necrovision -

Necrovision: Lost Company -

Space Pirates and Zombies -

Sword of the Stars II -

Trine 2: Complete -

Two Worlds II -

Vessel -

Metro 2033, Risen, Sacred Citadel -

No posting your link here. If you want to cut in line then post somewhere else.

If this is allowed then all hell will break loose.

Okay my promo is anyone who signed up after AntiClockClock until I hit my 11 referrals is entered into a drawing for a free $60 game of their choosing.

Lets get this hdtv line going...I will be drawing from the people who sign up under me and giving one person a copy of final exam on xbla. Just put everyone who uses my referral into a hat and draw a winner. I will check in the morning

You know what would be cool but, I doubt would happen.  Is if everyone would like.  We could put together a donation inbox and then I could also pull a random name from that to win an x1 or ps4 from amazon.  It would only take everyone donating $5.  Just a thought but, if everyone wants to do there own thing thats fine as well just let me know so I can post it when its your turn or do something of that nature.

You know what would be cool but, I doubt would happen. Is if everyone would like. We could put together a donation inbox and then I could also pull a random name from that to win an x1 or ps4 from amazon. It would only take everyone donating $5. Just a thought but, if everyone wants to do there own thing thats fine as well just let me know so I can post it when its your turn or do something of that nature.
Hell yeah, especially when I get my money from the TV conga. I'd be down to give $30 or $40 bucks and give back.

You know what would be cool but, I doubt would happen. Is if everyone would like. We could put together a donation inbox and then I could also pull a random name from that to win an x1 or ps4 from amazon. It would only take everyone donating $5. Just a thought but, if everyone wants to do there own thing thats fine as well just let me know so I can post it when its your turn or do something of that nature.
If and when I get my money I'll definitely using some of the money to give out to future signees. I'll throw down money for this thread. Spreading out my donations in all the thread I join.

Was just a random thought if this is something people would like to do let me know.  Im down to donate money into this as well as to Id like to give back to everyone for participating in this.  It gives everyone a chance at getting something as well just so people dont feel left out.

I could even youstream me pulling the name so it would be something fun :p.

Was just a random thought if this is something people would like to do let me know. Im down to donate money into this as well as to Id like to give back to everyone for participating in this. It gives everyone a chance at getting something as well just so people dont feel left out.

I'd be down to donate, if this ever comes to fruition. May also benefit to have a sort of "goodie box", filled with steam codes, xbox and psn junk and whatever else people are willing to donate for the lucky few who win the chance to take their pick.

I'd be down to donate, if this ever comes to fruition. May also benefit to have a sort of "goodie box", filled with steam codes, xbox and psn junk and whatever else people are willing to donate for the lucky few who win the chance to take their pick.
Im open to it. Could make for a entertaining cag christmas for some people. Just would need people to donate amazon giftcards as to that would be the best way to do it instead of making a paypal fund. Just wanted to throw that out for everyone. Im probably gonna be passing out soon I have work at 12 tomorrow so I wont be around for like 4 hours.

Was just a random thought if this is something people would like to do let me know. Im down to donate money into this as well as to Id like to give back to everyone for participating in this. It gives everyone a chance at getting something as well just so people dont feel left out.

I wouldn't mind contributing!

Im open to it. Could make for a entertaining cag christmas for some people. Just would need people to donate amazon giftcards as to that would be the best way to do it instead of making a paypal fund. Just wanted to throw that out for everyone. Im probably gonna be passing out soon I have work at 12 tomorrow so I wont be around for like 4 hours.
When you get the next chance, make a note about it in the op. Somewhere near the directions perhaps, where people will most likely see it.

I've added my giveaway to my signature - everyone who signed up with a confirmed offer from the beginning of the conga until my 11 referrals are met are entered into a drawing for a free $60 game of their choice!

I figure $60 for an XB1 is well worth it, and it's a good extra incentive to help everyone get referrals.

It also might be cool to get a kind of "Public fund" together of money people could use to reimburse new people signing up for referrals. Say everyone puts $2 in the Public Fund, and when new people sign up, if they have to spend $1 on a credit report site, or $5 on something else, they can be reimbursed and it'd be one less mental hurdle to get over. 

Yeah, I'll also gladly donate some $, when/if we get closer to my name I'll either be giving paypal deposits of $$ out to whoever signs up under me, or do one of these free game give-a-ways.  Definitely good to spread the wealth! :)

As an update on my progress, I now have 6 people listed under me but only two who have completed offers. Once some of these start to clear we will hopefully be close. Three more people and then the HDTV line moves along.

I blame this TV line for stalling the Xone one.  :boxing:  I'm even giving out prizes and barely anyone wants to sign up.

bread's done
Back